Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss (46993 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / NPA: Hadiza Usman’s Suspension Disheartening –former Liberian President, Sirleef / Hadiza Bala-Usman's Suspension Unsettles Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2021
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Food for thought

It is beginning to seem like the claim that Blackman is slow is valid.

India back in 1947 splitted sharpally immediately they got independence from British Empire.

2 Likes

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by dikeigbo2(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
Odiegwu really

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by StrongInBed: 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
Amaechi is behaving like a foolish Igboman, He should get out from this evil government before boko boys arrive abuja which we all pray to see them in drove there and by then Southerners will have to rethink about the terrorist they share country with.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by dalass(f): 9:58pm On May 07, 2021
The Buharis clan sabi chop money they don't ever work for... They're chop and quench syndicates cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
Really
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by realstars: 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
Evil Plotter.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by HONOR1: 10:00pm On May 07, 2021
Pot calling kettle black
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Mightyhaiz: 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
165billion.. lipsrsealed
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Emmanuelcann: 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
I think the marines might believe this.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by amaks: 10:01pm On May 07, 2021
No one came to her aid till it led to this public suspension. Wow. Even the northern cabal avoided her and didn't come to save her. 156bill. thats much. I guess she was too greedy and strongheaded.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by lebron7(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2021
GunnarSch7:
I only have one copy of this left
How much?
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by optimistic0001: 10:06pm On May 07, 2021
No more scratch by back and I scratch your back for this one. Let her return to bring back our girls. You can imagine how much was not remitted, this people have finished us.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Lexusgs430: 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
This government is leaking like a bad pipe........

2 Likes

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Nuelito: 10:12pm On May 07, 2021
Seen
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It is beginning to seem like the claim that black is slow is valid.

India back in 1947 splitted sharpally immediately they got independence from British Empire.
The truth is that dividing the country will favour each region in the long run, but our elites and some myopic people dont want that

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Jeffreal: 10:23pm On May 07, 2021
We are watching
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by awumen: 10:25pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Flexherbal post=101477717]Government nor dey use ear hear remittance, tax, revenue...
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by FFF241: 10:26pm On May 07, 2021
Some words in quotes with pictures beside them, doesn’t mean these words were ever uttered.
No references, nothing. Truth is even a kid could do same.
PerfectlyPerfect:
Food for thought

1 Like

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by vengertime: 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Food for thought

Food for thought

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Flexherbal(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2021
awumen:

Flex, a friend wants to travel out with your herbal tea but he wants to be sure the content as permitted overseas

Yes, he can travel with it.
So many people do travel with it and we also ship to different countries from time to time.

You can chat me up on the WhatsApp number, on my signature.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by omonnakoda: 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
jackcanfield:
Oga Ameachi is the supervising minister , he should have query that with her directly, instead of reporting to Baba, but let me just keep quiet and watch as the episode ends.
First we don't know that he did not .
Second what exactly is supervising minister? It is as nebulous a term as " Presidency"

Where is it written? What are the powers and what are the limits?

I think we got some answers with Kachikwu and NNPC

. There are other example e.g Minister of Health NHIS etc
when the supervisee is Aboki the rules are different.
Any Minister that does not want to be shamed must realize this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by vengertime: 10:28pm On May 07, 2021
FFF241:
Some words in quotes with pictures beside them, doesn’t mean these words were ever uttered.
No references, nothing. Truth is even a kid could do same.

That's why I sent the clown this picture

1 Like

Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Ojiofor: 10:33pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria have no president.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Confirmedzombie: 10:34pm On May 07, 2021
Pls when does this happens. I cant saw it for TV.

Can someone told me when does this happens.
Re: The Amaechi Memo To Buhari That Led To Hadiza Usman's Suspension As NPA Boss by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 07, 2021
omonnakoda:
First we don't know that he did not .
Second what exactly is supervising minister? It is as nebulous a term as " Presidency"

Where is it written? What are the powers and what are the limits?

I think we got some answers with Kachikwu and NNPC

. There are other example e.g Minister of Health NHIS etc
Well you might be right, usually it is natural to want to go above an immediate Boss, especially if you are closer to your Oga at the Top than your immediate Boss, that not withstanding, it does not usurp your immediate Boss Powers over you. I don't want to be seen as taking side, because it is only a blind man that would say Oga Ameachi was not instrumental to bring Baba to Aso Rock neither as he relent in his capacity to deliver results that makes Baba's government look good in the public space, that said I am also gender sensitive and want to see more women in government and in this matter I think the Minister is right to escalate to the President if she didn't compile with his request to either see the records or remit the funds as at when due... But I still strongly believe the can settle amicably.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Hosts Dinner For Newly Elected Labour Party National Assembly Members / GEJ Media Chat On AIT, NTA: Live Updates / Hope Uzodinma's Supreme Court Victory Reunites Okorocha, Ararume & Uche Nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.