Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Advice Concerning : Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? (184 Views)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question / How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Ortintin: 11:18pm On May 07, 2021
First I will say this is a very sensitive issue and since it's a matter of misconception, the harder you try to convince the woman the more she will think you and your brother are trying to play her.

Way forward
Yes you are right to want to confront her. Try pay them a visit. Sit the two of them down and sincerely tell her about how you paid your money put every small and minute details like how you paid, where you met the person you paid to what he said and so on. Since a true story will always carry more water than a cooked lie.

Tell her that you could have kept quiet and let her accuse her husband wrongly but you just have to say something to save their marriage.
Besides let her know it pains you that she doesn't trust her husband

Lastly tell her if she doesn't believe, she is free to do whatever she can to find out the truth. You have spoken your mind.
Note: Do not quarrel or show any form of anger while talking to her.
- This issue goes a long way in showing your brother can't control his home infact the wife seems to be the head and i if he doesn't man up his wife will wrap him around her fingers. But don't tell your brother this as he might take it in the negative sense.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Advice Concerning : Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? by Ussycool: 11:40pm On May 07, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

Great For Children! / Tutorial Video On How To Make Buttercream Cake With Gold Stripes And Little Topp / Make Your Daily Earning From This Place Just With Ur Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.