Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question (35093 Views)

How Do I Confront My Husband About This Issue? / Should I Confront My Brother's Wife? / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by UnproudLife: 2:45am On Nov 21, 2023
So it happened that at this certain time, I was running a lucrative business that had so much cashflow., to the tune of about 2-4m monthly and I married my long-time girlfriend whom I disvirgined and had been dating for 7 years.

The moment we married and started the family journey, I tried making conversations about having a core family standard that would make harmony stand the test of time. Note that I am a man who is disciplined and goal-oriented. So first I approached my wife with a conversation on how to both make meaningful contributions in getting the family from point A to B at all times, to be more detailed, one of the conversations we had was about our finances because I also mentored her in the same business and she was raking in cash as well and was profitable.

I asked her that we make it a habit of both of us making contributions, having a certain joint account where we drop in cash from a certain amount we make sure we get paid monthly from our businesses. This was because while I was a reasonable spender who knows that if I go broke nobody got my back in the whole wide world. I'm the kinda person who when I spend, let's say for example, 200k just knows I'm worth times 30 of that but even with that I didn't have a concrete structure in business, I just spend money or do things as though my business was an extension of me, which the same was my wife's as well. And this was the reason I wanted us to make the conversation and also do things together. So I told her when we get paid monthly from our businesses we send a certain percentage of it to a joint account to run the family and if I was doing let's say 70k she should do like 30k because, with all honesty, I valued her business at if not half of mine or slightly above it was close at the time. And this was immediately we got married oh.

I was met with strong refusal, as she told me I married her and it was my duty to cater for everything, but as a patient person that I am in not making my judgement rashly I kept trying to convince her. I did till when it dawned on me that we was stern with her objection. And then this created in me a sense of deep selfishness from my wife and also note that I wasn't ever nosey about her income and even though I had a way to access her accounts to monitor Everything I wasn't interested and I was being the sole provider in the family while I watched my wife spend her money how she liked, making decisions that should involve me with her sister and calling some things to surprise me, and I don't mean it negatively.

It happened that i started a project in building a house 3years before we married which I'd credit to her sisters's advice and by the time we married we were already done with the roofing, remaining plastering and the rest. We were living at a very moderate house in town but had this project at a suburb in lagos which we all know that as a lagosian is still Lagos but only that the area would be less expensive. So at a time we were planning moving to a better apartment in town when her sister and her friend advised we pour money in completing our own place to move in. After much convincing I agreed and God blessed the most during this period in business so I had a dream house kind of finishing to the interior and we moved in.

During this time we were managing living at our business place because I was still accommodating her in my business space and we lived there and went home ones or twice in 2 weeks as it was easier with my driving. We then had a certain disagreement that made my wife without my agreement move her business and everything to that house and the area sighting her sister advicing it be done. I winked at it for peace to reign and because I wasn't a fool. Sorry without having to correct what I typed up there, this was the real account of what happened. When we had our first child she moved directly there and I went home weekends while running both businesses with me just directing her staffs and guiding them with discipline. We all know when you leave business for strangers it's OYO but all that doesn't mean I was also having access to her money, the money went to her while I managed the business.

This also was playing out while we dated and got married in how she never likes making any expenditure in even the cost of executing her jobs, and she would rather blackmail which I don't buy and because at those times I stick to mindset in business she'd rebel and take rash decision that would later backfire. So that was how she came one day and moved her everything to the area where we built saying her sister advised it.

I was a faithful man, a born again personality who ever since I gave my life to Christ about 5years to our marriage I stopped having fornication even with her or anyone and till that point in the marriage. So as she had moved, ye little things I knew in her business started diminishing while I was running the family financially. But this lady was always making me feel less than a man because she was so so not submissive even though I married her with the us being both core Christians and born again where she was even more fired up than me so we all knew submissiveness was the watchword but she wouldn't sub to it at this point and when I was home she'd make life miserable for me shouting in an area that the voice travels far, insult my life telling me that she regretted marrying me because I was a person who just wouldn't budge and I used to say I don't "think" as in the thinking that leads to depression and I guess this was why she wasn't having it. I always found ways to channel my thoughts to things positive that gets me going and even forgiving her on time while she sometimes take days to stop keeping malice.

This lady graduated to the aspect of telling me she stooped so low marrying me and I could go out and meet other ladies that she wouldn't even give a damn, and this went on for a long time. Without exaggeration, I myself was someone that in her words she feel for initially because of my looks although I was 5"7 and she like 5"6 in height which isn't that short for a man. I knew how young in thought and look I was when I start taking care of myself and dressing nice again and without a doubt an handsome man, so it got to a point I said to myself I've had enough. At this time I was already lusting at my spec in ladies out there in which I married her like but she refused to remain at. I brushed off and even while being in my early 30s I had several ladies saying I looked 23-26 in age and I started meeting ladies and having affairs with multiple through platforms and it was mind-blowing to me because they were telling me I looked better in person even though the profile pictures I had were compelling themselves. So I had several young ladies wishing we were dating for real but u didn't want that and wouldn't lie to get them laid with promises but the only lie I told was that I wasn't married neither with kids which some weren't even suspecting not to talk of asking such. But something was just not clicking with the way guys if this age behave when I relate with them and this is when we have more deeper relations and then they start sensing the nature of responsibility which makes them ask if I was married.

So at this point I said to myself, I was separated from my wife and I told her in several occasions because I wasn't going home as often as before she noticed all the changes in my looks but cared less. I was so far gone in having other ladies that I didn't even know what could ever make me wanna get back with her again. But in all these I was still a man who doesn't believe in divorce, which is what I always tell her made her misbehave. Then lemme note this. I was so far gone playing churchy Al these years I never knew the age had turned around and ladies were now so much for sale, I could remember hearing the word hookup for the first time 2 years ago when I had started contemplating cheating and I turned so many girls down on those platforms when I understood what hookup meant. I mostly kept them friends online for whining and all and I went off without meeting anyone until last year, that same last year by almost the middle of the year I had my first encounter with a lady who was almost begging I had s*X with her right in my car as the car was tinted at the back, and this was while being friends. I refused and explained I had never done it before. But a month later I started getting in the act until miraculously this year at mid year I had been longing for a change in lifestyle when I got the gift of repentance right in church and I just at this moment didn't care what my wife had ever done to me, I just forgave her in my heart, asked for forgiveness from God. Then it has been happening lately by then that she had been begging me and her sister was saying she in the person of my wife was already fed up and wanted to beg back in good terms with me but you know basking in the love of flesh I wasn't into it and knowing she was the kind that goes back to her vomit. But at this point I determined to make her come where I was and then we reconcile. But shortly after I did restitution with her and told her all I had done and what she made be go into but to my surprise she was so disappointed crying and telling me all sorts which was surprising to me because I expected this woman should have already seen the writing on the wall because I don't know how to pretend at all but she said she never suspected that she knew I was a Christian. Although I played a clean game but was was obvious was the fact that I changed in looks and all and shouldn't that be glaring. And now she only sober occasionally when the thoughts kicks in

My main problem now is that, while my first child is a copy of me, I started seeing the looks of my sister in law's last born in my last kid, which my mum has vaguely noted and I seconded. We can't even nurture the thought as we just said it. But personally each day I now stay with the kid I keep looking the semblance and thinking what if my bro in law which is my sister in law's hobby fathered this child. You see that would have out the child conception at about 3 months before I ever started having affairs outside marriage. I just wish to know what you guys think because I haven't even been able to ask any question relating to that as my wife just seem to off to ever fall into such.

Please ignore any typo as it was long and I'm trying to get by with a new course and it'll be hard to go through what I've written again. Pardon me

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Carcholce: 3:26am On Nov 21, 2023
Wahala!!

I am not married but the points I noted from your post is that.

1. Don’t teach women how to fish, give them fish instead. When giving them the fish, make sure it’s only the head and the tail.

2. Most women will hate you if you are nice man. I don’t know where the hate comes from. It seems natural. You have to be cruel to them, always make them remember the wrong things you did instead of the good. They’ll love you more.

3. If your wife pushes you out with her nagging and disrespectful behavior, and you really go out and start cheating/fornicating, it’s a trap. When you fall into the trap, you’ll fall so hard that you’ll lose more than you can ever recover. This is the ultimate test most men fail

4. About your last born. Only God and DNA test knows the answer. Or you can simply approach your sister in law hubby and ask him if he mistakenly slept with your wife. Just be polite with the question.

155 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by deewhydoski(m): 3:44am On Nov 21, 2023
@Unproudlife., the post is too lengthy try to summarize it. I read it to a certain point and I stopped. Nobody get that previous time to be reading long story. No offense pls

Modified
Well as a husband you tried you best in teaching your wife how to fish rather than giving her fish....You know when some women start getting small money it enter into their head...
The day she told you that she regretted marrying you, you should have stood your ground that if she is tired of the marriage that she should end it rather than disrespecting you.

Another thing is that, you are just endangering your life with sleeping with numerous women, if you haven't caught your wife cheating on you, you don't have the moral right of cheating on her. There are many ways in which you can discipline your wife if she disrespect you, cheating is not one of it. Put her in your shoes, if she is d one cheating on you how will you feel.

On the paternity of your last born, do DNA test on all your children. If the paternity test prove that you are not the father of one of your children...Pls divorce her because that's the only ground I can say both of you can go on your separate ways for now. But if not try to work things out with your wife and let her know that if she disrespect you again you will not take things slightly with her.

In conclusion both of you need to see a marriage counselor you both need it

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Carcholce: 3:56am On Nov 21, 2023
deewhydoski:
@Unproudlife., the post is too lengthy try to summarize it. I read it to a certain point and I stopped. Nobody get that previous time to be reading long story. No offense pls

Let me summarize it:

OP married his long time girlfriend and taught her how to fish, She started fishing and started being disrespectful and not submissive. The thing vex OP. OP that was once a church boy was forced to start doing hookup and bending doggy inside his car. The wife noticed but She nor send OP. After OP have had his fill of hookup, he came to his senses and gave his life to Christ. It was after his eyes has cleared that he realized his last born resembles his sisters in law last born.

Did the OPs wife mistakenly fell on her sisters bed and rode her brother in law till he came inside her? OP is confused. So am I.

The question OP is asking now is “Who get the pikin”

280 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Ahmed0336(m): 4:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Bro, this epistle fit kee pesin.

I was skipping some lines so my advice will come from the part I read.

1. You married a troublesome wife who is only using you to uplift herself and family by refusing to have a joint account.
2. If you did cheat, why would you confess to her? You go apologize tire for the rest of your life.
3. If you doubt being the father of that child, please do a DNA.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by rohangold: 4:03am On Nov 21, 2023
The answer is DNA

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Nackzy: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2023
Ah never chop you wan make i read, abeg who don read am

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by EEIA: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2023
rohangold:
The answer is DNA
Dead Nigga Association cool

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by deewhydoski(m): 4:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

OP married his long time girlfriend and taught her how to fish, She started fishing and started being disrespectful and not submissive. The thing vex OP. OP that was once a church boy was forced to start doing hookup and bending doggy inside his car. The wife noticed but She nor send OP. After OP have had his fill of hookup, he came to his senses and gave his life to Christ. It was after his eyes has cleared that he realized his last born resembles his sisters in law last born.

Did the OPs wife mistakenly fell on her sisters bed and rode her brother in law till he came inside her? OP is confused. So am I.

I have try it to read it again and I had modified my post..try check it out
Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by EEIA: 4:31am On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:
So it happened that at this certain time, I was running a lucrative business that had so much cashflow., to the tune of about 2-4m monthly and I married my long-time girlfriend whom I disvirgined and had been dating for 7 years.

The moment we married and started the family journey, I tried making conversations about having a core family standard that would make harmony stand the test of time. Note that I am a man who is disciplined and goal-oriented. So first I approached my wife with a conversation on how to both make meaningful contributions in getting the family from point A to B at all times, to be more detailed, one of the conversations we had was about our finances because I also mentored her in the same business and she was raking in cash as well and was profitable.

I asked her that we make it a habit of both of us making contributions, having a certain joint account where we drop in cash from a certain amount we make sure we get paid monthly from our businesses. This was because while I was a reasonable spender who knows that if I go broke nobody got my back in the whole wide world. I'm the kinda person who when I spend, let's say for example, 200k just knows I'm worth times 30 of that but even with that I didn't have a concrete structure in business, I just spend money or do things as though my business was an extension of me, which the same was my wife's as well. And this was the reason I wanted us to make the conversation and also do things together. So I told her when we get paid monthly from our businesses we send a certain percentage of it to a joint account to run the family and if I was doing let's say 70k she should do like 30k because, with all honesty, I valued her business at if not half of mine or slightly above it was close at the time. And this was immediately we got married oh.

I was met with strong refusal, as she told me I married her and it was my duty to cater for everything, but as a patient person that I am in not making my judgement rashly I kept trying to convince her. I did till when it dawned on me that we was stern with her objection. And then this created in me a sense of deep selfishness from my wife and also note that I wasn't ever nosey about her income and even though I had a way to access her accounts to monitor Everything I wasn't interested and I was being the sole provider in the family while I watched my wife spend her money how she liked, making decisions that should involve me with her sister and calling some things to surprise me, and I don't mean it negatively.

It happened that i started a project in building a house 3years before we married which I'd credit to her sisters's advice and by the time we married we were already done with the roofing, remaining plastering and the rest. We were living at a very moderate house in town but had this project at a suburb in lagos which we all know that as a lagosian is still Lagos but only that the area would be less expensive. So at a time we were planning moving to a better apartment in town when her sister and her friend advised we pour money in completing our own place to move in. After much convincing I agreed and God blessed the most during this period in business so I had a dream house kind of finishing to the interior and we moved in.

During this time we were managing living at our business place because I was still accommodating her in my business space and we lived there and went home ones or twice in 2 weeks as it was easier with my driving. We then had a certain disagreement that made my wife without my agreement move her business and everything to that house and the area sighting her sister advicing it be done. I winked at it for peace to reign and because I wasn't a fool. Sorry without having to correct what I typed up there, this was the real account of what happened. When we had our first child she moved directly there and I went home weekends while running both businesses with me just directing her staffs and guiding them with discipline. We all know when you leave business for strangers it's OYO but all that doesn't mean I was also having access to her money, the money went to her while I managed the business.

This also was playing out while we dated and got married in how she never likes making any expenditure in even the cost of executing her jobs, and she would rather blackmail which I don't buy and because at those times I stick to mindset in business she'd rebel and take rash decision that would later backfire. So that was how she came one day and moved her everything to the area where we built saying her sister advised it.

I was a faithful man, a born again personality who ever since I gave my life to Christ about 5years to our marriage I stopped having fornication even with her or anyone and till that point in the marriage. So as she had moved, ye little things I knew in her business started diminishing while I was running the family financially. But this lady was always making me feel less than a man because she was so so not submissive even though I married her with the us being both core Christians and born again where she was even more fired up than me so we all knew submissiveness was the watchword but she wouldn't sub to it at this point and when I was home she'd make life miserable for me shouting in an area that the voice travels far, insult my life telling me that she regretted marrying me because I was a person who just wouldn't budge and I used to say I don't "think" as in the thinking that leads to depression and I guess this was why she wasn't having it. I always found ways to channel my thoughts to things positive that gets me going and even forgiving her on time while she sometimes take days to stop keeping malice.

This lady graduated to the aspect of telling me she stooped so low marrying me and I could go out and meet other ladies that she wouldn't even give a damn, and this went on for a long time. Without exaggeration, I myself was someone that in her words she feel for initially because of my looks although I was 5"7 and she like 5"6 in height which isn't that short for a man. I knew how young in thought and look I was when I start taking care of myself and dressing nice again and without a doubt an handsome man, so it got to a point I said to myself I've had enough. At this time I was already lusting at my spec in ladies out there in which I married her like but she refused to remain at. I brushed off and even while being in my early 30s I had several ladies saying I looked 23-26 in age and I started meeting ladies and having affairs with multiple through platforms and it was mind-blowing to me because they were telling me I looked better in person even though the profile pictures I had were compelling themselves. So I had several young ladies wishing we were dating for real but u didn't want that and wouldn't lie to get them laid with promises but the only lie I told was that I wasn't married neither with kids which some weren't even suspecting not to talk of asking such. But something was just not clicking with the way guys if this age behave when I relate with them and this is when we have more deeper relations and then they start sensing the nature of responsibility which makes them ask if I was married.

So at this point I said to myself, I was separated from my wife and I told her in several occasions because I wasn't going home as often as before she noticed all the changes in my looks but cared less. I was so far gone in having other ladies that I didn't even know what could ever make me wanna get back with her again. But in all these I was still a man who doesn't believe in divorce, which is what I always tell her made her misbehave. Then lemme note this. I was so far gone playing churchy Al these years I never knew the age had turned around and ladies were now so much for sale, I could remember hearing the word hookup for the first time 2 years ago when I had started contemplating cheating and I turned so many girls down on those platforms when I understood what hookup meant. I mostly kept them friends online for whining and all and I went off without meeting anyone until last year, that same last year by almost the middle of the year I had my first encounter with a lady who was almost begging I had s*X with her right in my car as the car was tinted at the back, and this was while being friends. I refused and explained I had never done it before. But a month later I started getting in the act until miraculously this year at mid year I had been longing for a change in lifestyle when I got the gift of repentance right in church and I just at this moment didn't care what my wife had ever done to me, I just forgave her in my heart, asked for forgiveness from God. Then it has been happening lately by then that she had been begging me and her sister was saying she in the person of my wife was already fed up and wanted to beg back in good terms with me but you know basking in the love of flesh I wasn't into it and knowing she was the kind that goes back to her vomit. But at this point I determined to make her come where I was and then we reconcile. But shortly after I did restitution with her and told her all I had done and what she made be go into but to my surprise she was so disappointed crying and telling me all sorts which was surprising to me because I expected this woman should have already seen the writing on the wall because I don't know how to pretend at all but she said she never suspected that she knew I was a Christian. Although I played a clean game but was was obvious was the fact that I changed in looks and all and shouldn't that be glaring. And now she only sober occasionally when the thoughts kicks in

My main problem now is that, while my first child is a copy of me, I started seeing the looks of my sister in law's last born in my last kid, which my mum has vaguely noted and I seconded. We can't even nurture the thought as we just said it. But personally each day I now stay with the kid I keep looking the semblance and thinking what if my bro in law which is my sister in law's hobby fathered this child. You see that would have out the child conception at about 3 months before I ever started having affairs outside marriage. I just wish to know what you guys think because I haven't even been able to ask any question relating to that as my wife just seem to off to ever fall into such.

Please ignore any typo as it was long and I'm trying to get by with a new course and it'll be hard to go through what I've written again. Pardon me

You wife na entitled Ashawo oooooooooh!

Wururururururururuuuuuu grin

Kick her out. cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by EEIA: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

Summary award of the year goes to you. grin

I Clear road for baba cool

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by EEIA: 4:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Bro, this epistle fit kee pesin.

I was skipping some lines so my advice will come from the part I read.

1. You married a troublesome wife who is only using you to uplift herself and family by refusing to have a joint account.
2. If you did cheat, why would you confess to her? You don apologize for the rest of your life.
3. If you doubt being the father of that child, please do a DNA.
I am thinking of only having a baby mama..
Marriage now na like to go pay for problem come put am for house.

As for me, marriage no be by force oh!

You do anyhow, you leave. You cannot be the reason why I will not have peace.
After all we are supposed to avoid toxic people and places to be at peace with ourselves and the environment.

Why do these entitled gender of this generation feel that all power lies in their tears and in between their legs?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by illicit(m): 4:49am On Nov 21, 2023
Too long

What you want to know is if ur last born is urs or ur in-laws

DNA test to the rescue abi what do u want to hear?

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by talk2hb1(m): 4:54am On Nov 21, 2023
UnproudLife:

The Relationship is like a one way Relationship, Relationship is supposed to go both way.
I’m not blaming you and I am not going to blame you because I understand what’s like to care for a family.
Here is my take here:

You care too much, that has been your strength and also your weakness. Obviously she is using this weakness against you!

You are too young to put this kind Wahala on your shoulder, if you die today she will move on with her life and marry someone else; and All your sweat will be a profit for another man, this i think you should and reconsider your position in your relationship.

Way forward, maybe you call her and talk to her at least she is your wife. Express your dissatisfaction in the relationship with her, if she won’t listen to you, invite someone she respect to speak with her.
Address Your Weakness too in the relationship, You know what to do next!!!

Make GOD forgive me, for judging one sided case

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by mrblessed(m): 5:18am On Nov 21, 2023
It looks more of tale/fabrication than being real.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:
Let me summarize it:
.OMGosh! grin

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by opera1(m): 5:55am On Nov 21, 2023
Since money is not your problem, take the child out for a secret DNA test

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Starboytwo(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2023
He long like longer throat.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Joecross888: 6:31am On Nov 21, 2023
Rule number one: never marry a girl that says she a virgin..... They are worse than the devil

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by bdon123(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Carcholce:
Wahala!!

I am not married but the points I noted from your post is that.

1. Don’t teach women how to fish, give them fish instead. When giving them the fish, make sure it’s only the head and the tail.

2. Most women will hate you if you are nice man. I don’t know where the hate comes from. It seems natural. You have to be cruel to them, always make them remember the wrong things you did instead of the good. They’ll love you more.

3. If your wife pushes you out with her nagging and disrespectful behavior, and you really go out and start cheating/fornicating, it’s a trap. When you fall into the trap, you’ll fall so hard that you’ll lose more than you can ever recover. This is the ultimate test most men fail

4. About your last born. Only God and DNA test knows the answer. Or you can simply approach your sister in law hubby and ask him if he mistakenly slept with your wife. Just be polite with the question.
Dont ask sister inlaw hubby shit.Quietly claim u taking d child out for hangout n do a DNA test.they only need ur blood/saliva n that of d child to do it.
I hav done DNA twice ..both blood n saliva sometimes 2016 n it came back negative that i wasnt father of d child i was accused.ad of then it cost 70k

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Namaster: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2023
You made so many mistakes in your relationship.

First of all, VIOLENTLY delete the "I don't believe in divorce" mentality. It's nonsense. It's why both men and women suffer terrible things in marriage.

Back to your wife:

You married a DEMON. While virginity is VERY important in choosing a wife, it should be taken as ONE part of the vetting process.

For instance, you claim she's a HOTTER Christian than you but she keeps malice for extended periods of time.

Also, the fact that she made a lot of money but REFUSED to contribute towards family expenses is pure wickedness.

"You married me" is an excuse so lame that you should have called it quit in that moment.

It's one thing to marry a liability or a trophy wife, it's another thing to marry a woman who has a THRIVING business raking in a boat load of cash and still REFUSING to contribute to household expenses.

The former is on you. The latter is the stuff of devils and demons.

One other thing:

No married man should ever "allow peace to reign". Not if he wants to remain happily married, anyway.

Women are full of sh1t. They will manipulate, cajole and threaten and weep and wail. They do these to test your boundaries.

If you want to continue to "allow peace to reign", you will need to keep shifting your boundaries until they are completely ERODED.

You don't want to see what women are like without boundaries. They make demons look like cute, little cherubs.

Finally, on INFIDELITY.

YOURS:

You are a TERRIBLE person for fucking around while still married. You are a CHEAT that acted irresponsibly.

The fact that you are worried that your wife might have fuc.ked your brother-in-law and is having you raise a bastard makes you a hypocrite.

You f.ucked around while married and you expected a loyal partner. Joker!

Divorce before you start hoeing around. That way, you can f.uck around with a clean conscience. Also, why are you surprised that your wife is hurt by your infidelity?

YOUR WIFE'S INFIDELITY:

Obviously, she's bleeped someone else. Most likely, she's f.ucked the person you suspect her of f.ucking.

You wrote that she's been taking advice from her sister. So, she's probably been visiting her as well. That means she's had ample opportunities to take pieces of advice with a side of DICK on multiple occasions.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:

1. Do a DNA test for ALL your kids.

Even the ones that look like you. Do it for ALL of them.

2. END the marriage.

Regardless of the outcome of the DNA test, you must divorce your wife. First, she has no respect for you despite setting up a business for her and even managing it. She makes decisions that would IMPACT both of your lives based on advice from a THIRD PARTY rather than talking it out with you. Plus, she's verbally abusive.

Also, you are BOTH terrible people who pretend to be good christians. You are a slow-burning ass.hole while your wife is an incendiary.

3. Do a comprehensive STD test.
Needs no explanation.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Dogalmighty17: 6:39am On Nov 21, 2023
Technically, you don't have a wife. What you have at home is a bi(t)ch. You are also a fool! What are you confessing to your wife for? You want her to poison you? Oga this cheating thing plenty men dey run am. If everybody start to confess like this no be burn dis country go burn down?

Forget about your wife o! Those her tears are a trap. That woman will deal with you badly. I hope your stupid love didn't allow you put her names on the documents of the house? It is time you start keeping money aside for yourself. You will need it.

Why does your wifes sister seem to have so much say in your home? Can't you see that they have put you in the middle and playing kalu-kalu on your head? And in all you said I'm shocked your mother is still alive and watching all this nonsense unfold.

Your epistle is painful to read. And inside hangover wey I dey manage I still read all of am. The only thing that will reset your wifes brain is when she knows you have fallen in love with another woman. So go out there and look for that woman. You owe your wife nothing so long as she keeps serving you disrespect.

And about your child that you doubt the paternity of, what is the use of your money if by now you haven't done a DNA test? Be there whining like an efulefu. No just allow me insult you this morning o.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2023
.I no get time for rubbish reading

Carcholce:

Let me summarize it:

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:46am On Nov 21, 2023
I no get chance to read ur rubbish story.,...... mumu

UnproudLife:
So it happened that at is what I always tell her made her misb

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Carcholce: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2023
bdon123:

Dont ask sister inlaw hubby shit.Quietly claim u taking d child out for hangout n do a DNA test.they only need ur blood/saliva n that of d child to do it.
I hav done DNA twice ..both blood n saliva sometimes 2016 n it came back negative that i wasnt father of d child i was accused.ad of then it cost 70k

I was just being sarcastic with the last part though. I know the OP will not do that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by darealez(m): 7:06am On Nov 21, 2023
Dear unmarried friends, discuss everything before I do!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Biisola: 7:16am On Nov 21, 2023
There re still good and submissive wives.i hope to get married to one in the nearest future.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Namaster: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2023
Biisola:
There re still good and submissive wives.

Explain this joke.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Namaster: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2023
darealez:
Dear unmarried friends, discuss everything before I do!!

Dear unmarried friends, NEVER marry.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Biisola: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2023
Tell you story, we're listening
Namaster:

Explain this joke.
Are you a good husband?a good majority of you online are toxic to your wives at home.
You come online to act like Santa saints.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Biisola: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2023
Op simply run a DNA test secretly to confirm your suspicion.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Confront My Wife With This Kind Of Question by Namaster: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2023
Biisola:
Tell you story, we're listening
Are you a good husband?a good majority of you online are toxic to your wives at home.
You come online to act like Santa saints.

Marriage is for suckers. grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Demands Money From Me Before Sex – Husband Tells Judge / Incredible Recovery Of The Nigerian 'witch Child' Who Was Left For Dead / NHS Doctor(Nigerian) And Wife ‘Owned Man As Slave For 24 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.