Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,888 members, 7,956,348 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Story My Teacher Told Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Story My Teacher Told Me (222 Views)

My Girlfriend After Checking Her HIV Status Told Me This / Pregnant Woman Dies After Her Pastor Told Her Not To Go For C-Section / Burn Survivor Who Was Told She Could Never Have Children Is Now A Mother Of 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story My Teacher Told Me by Nobody: 2:47am On May 08, 2021
death is natural it deals honestly and will cheat on no one

the mean story begins!
the agent of death was sent on his daily up and down visiting and picking those who belongs to him, with him was a long note which contains some list of people.

he visits them numerically according to their position/number on the list, if he got the number 1. the number 2. automatically becomes number 1. and so on.

so at a point he arrived at the house of his no1 on list as at that time and announced his mission to whoever he came to and the person asked for the permission to make him a meal which he oblige.

when the meal was ready, the man reason within himself on what to do to escape from this agent of death. if i poison him, he belongs to death and will not die and still i can't run from him(he thought) and poisoned the food.

when he took it to the agent of death he ate it and slept for a while, and at the meantime the man took his name to the last and replace the no1 with the last person on the list
Re: Story My Teacher Told Me by Nobody: 3:03am On May 08, 2021
when he wake up, he appreciate the man for his care and said 'i don't know how to repay for your kindness as a good man but i'll like to do my own part even as you had done yours, and for your kindness i'll have to do you a favor by starting my mission from the last last person on my list and then come back for the no1 when its time for this particular last person.

just go on with your no1, there'll be no problem. the man said.

but the agent of death insist he'll help him by starting from the last.
i allow you prepare me a meal so allow me do you a favor, it is my choice, and the list also is mine. he said.

the man was confuse and cannot say what he had done.

when the agent of death begins from the last on the list, lol and behold the person he is to pick is still thesame man.

am sorry friend you are still the last person here and i have no other choice, i have done you a favor already for the meal you gave to me so now, you and i have no other option.
YOU MUST FOLLOW
Re: Story My Teacher Told Me by Nobody: 3:12am On May 08, 2021
Moral: when Its Time There Is No Medicine Nor Prevention

Death Is Unbribe-able And So You Must Get Ready For Your Turn

You Don't Know How It Will Be After Death But;

Don't Be Afraid Cos Many Who Feared Had Also Gone.
Just Accept It As Fate And Get Prepare For After Life&Death While You Are Still Living

(1) (Reply)

New Study Supports Links Between Red Meat And Heart Disease / How To Cure Infertility 100% Guaranteed!!! / Five Bad Habits In Daily Life Will Put You In The Dilemma Of Prostatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.