Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD (14789 Views)

Kamaru Usman: How Attractive Woman Scammed Me Of $60,000 I Invested / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by seunaj: 7:43am On May 08, 2021
H
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by iampeterben(m): 7:45am On May 08, 2021
PHZADDY1:
see diswan,we talking security, you talking hacking into your partners WhatsApp and fb just to see if they be cheating
Misused priorities.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by RexTramadol1: 7:46am On May 08, 2021
Mikecold:
By Taiwo-Hassan

Yoruba Muslims are the problem of this country

They must find way to do notice me for fulani Muslim since it was ameachi that instituted the fulani woman sack

Buhari that has violated all rules of engagement has never been questioned, adeosun that was gagged out was never a question

There is no ethnic bias in the article

Sentiments will lead you nowhere
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:48am On May 08, 2021
Burtonj:
Buhari doesn't obey the law

I don't know how you guys that voted him twice thought he was the messiah that has changed from his tyrannical ways.

A leopard never changes it's spot, how he deceived the populace into voting for him is the twelve wonders of the world.

We are living in lawlessness in this shit hole country.

The lawlessness and injustice of the Buhari led government will definitely get to those that foisted this colossal failure on reasonable nigerians.

Your wickedness in trying to spite the Igbos has led you all to this vegetable of a man and it will definitely get to the you guys.

There is no President, what we have is the Presidency
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Burtonj: 7:50am On May 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

There is no President, what we have is the Presidency

Garba shehu and his urchins as Presidency.

Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Godmercy(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2021
Take or not we have no more president in nigeria agian but garuba sheu the impostor mouth speaker who is not a real human been
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by do4luv14(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.
Can someone help a dunce like me out because "ayam not understanding" this story.

i). Who is for and who is against the overall good of our country?

ii). Who is the bad guy and who is the good guy here?

iii). Is the good guy winning or is the bad guy winning?

iv). Are we eliminating corruption or are we eliminating people trying to eliminate corruption?

The worst thing that can happen to a person is to read something as serious as this and not comprehend because his heading is paining him.
No, that is not the worst. The worst thing that can happen to a person is to live in Nigeria with it's present crop of clueless leaders at a time of sheer hopelessness like this.

If they can sack Hadiza Usman why can't they sack Isa Pantami, this is not fair because the future is female.

Na to press those twin towers of the Smd, naim ah fit help you ooo
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by do4luv14(m): 7:57am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.
Can someone help a dunce like me out because "ayam not understanding" this story.

iv). Are we eliminating corruption or are we eliminating people trying to eliminate corruption?

The worst thing that can happen to a person is to read something as serious as this and not comprehend because his heading is paining him.
No, that is not the worst. The worst thing that can happen to a person is to live in Nigeria with it's present crop of clueless leaders at a time of sheer hopelessness like this.

If they can sack Hadiza Usman why can't they sack Isa Pantami, this is not fair because the future is female.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by frog12: 7:59am On May 08, 2021
maybe she's extremely corrupt, so they don't want her to remove files
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by QuotaSystem: 8:01am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.

Your head must pain you because you've been brainwashed to believe Hadiza & every other Fulani (including Pantami that isn't even remotely Fulani) is Buhari's pet that he'll never hurt and the shock that Amaechi had a hand in her suspension is giving you serious cognitive dissonance.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Nobody: 8:12am On May 08, 2021
RexTramadol1:

There is no ethnic bias in the article

Sentiments will lead you nowhere
Firstly there is no appointment of Buhari that has ever followed rules of engagement, not even when he sacks them and re employs another.

This same woman was a beneficiary of the back door that enthroned her.

We have pantami Lai Mohamed etc who have not yet been sacked for terror links and incompetence.

The service chiefs and igp that went beyond their retirement age were still serving nobody talked

But once it's about a southern Christian helping to displace an incompetent fulani Muslim the Yoruba Muslims would have inspiration on what to write

Why have they not asked an investigation into the allegations raised against the woman
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by BbqTormentor: 8:14am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.

My man. I always like your comments even before reading them. Too much sagacity in one man
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Gaga156: 8:16am On May 08, 2021
Ammunition on its way and increase in hoodlums
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Hamiltonii: 8:19am On May 08, 2021
Cosmatikka:
When Amaechi and Buhari were summoning u to za oza room and u denied them, don't you know that counts as query?
Madam go and answer the summon. Ndi future is female. Female thieves are worse than their male counterparts.
And my only anger is that more then ¼ of d money she stool will go to buying jewellery and designers pants grin

Not this woman. Hadiza is a distinguished character, a product of the Ahmadu Bello University, who without experience managed the NPA perfecly insisting on due process. Great Abusites!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by ransomed: 8:40am On May 08, 2021
Fulani hired Fulani to come to ports to eat, if fulani disengaged fulani from further eating, I have no problem with it because it is a pure family affairs.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Peterosky(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.

.Hhhmmm! it's good to see that our famous Nwamaikpe is back. But this your comment doesn't sound like the Nwamaikpe that I used to know. Welcome back bro.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by frog12: 8:47am On May 08, 2021
nonsense. the NPA is remitting low revenues under her watch.

Hamiltonii:

Not this woman. Hadiza is a distinguished character, a product of the Ahmadu Bello University, who without experience managed the NPA perfecly insisting on due process. Great Abusites!
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by eeetuk(m): 9:07am On May 08, 2021
Premium Time reporter: "The allegations against Ms Usman remain unclear as of 2 pm on Friday. But this newspaper learnt that Mr Amaechi and Ms Usman had been at loggerheads in the past few months over the procurement procedures for at least two multimillion-dollar contracts at the NPA."

Another attempt to blackmail Rotimi Ameachi by premium time reporter. It is not going to work because Ameachi has the facts and number against MS. Usman. I am not a fan of Mr. Ameachi, but I take his side of the story over MS Usman. MS. Usman is both corrupt and illiterate fulani women. What was her experience before president Buhari appointed her to MD, NPA?

Don't forget what we are talking about here. We are talking about N165 billion of revenues not accounted for.
Do the math.
MS. Usman is corrupt.

And it comes down to this:
MS. Usman is a graduate of Almajiri education. All she knows is how to write Koran. Nonsense! She needs to go to her husband home, cook and bake chicken for him. She doesn't belong to an enterprise like NPA because her experience is too low .

And president Buhari needs to stop filling government vacant positions with illiterate fulanis because it is in nigerian economy peril.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by jaxxy(m): 9:16am On May 08, 2021
I don’t know her rift with Ameachi bt she is supposed to respect her minister heading her ministry especially for a lady without previous similar experience. Bt some women once in power and seeing they can get access or undue familiarity with the president forget they are under a ministry head. This is wrong.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by rhames(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2021
Liposure:
By Taiwo-Hassan Adebayo

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/460072-exclusive-how-buhari-amaechi-violated-govt-policy-in-suspending-npa-md-hadiza-usman.html

A very principled person cannot work with an government headed by morons.

Mallama Hadiza is a victim of government power play and the Transport Ministry mafia headed by the Minister and some disgruntled and corrupt accomplices. The IOCs had a hand in this.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by rhames(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2021
eeetuk:
Premium Time reporter: "The allegations against Ms Usman remain unclear as of 2 pm on Friday. But this newspaper learnt that Mr Amaechi and Ms Usman had been at loggerheads in the past few months over the procurement procedures for at least two multimillion-dollar contracts at the NPA."

Another attempt to blackmail Rotimi Ameachi by premium time reporter. It is not going to work because Ameachi has the facts and number against MS. Usman. I am not a fan of Mr. Ameachi, but I take his side of the story over MS Usman. MS. Usman is both corrupt and illiterate fulani women. What was her experience before president Buhari appointed her to MD, NPA?

Don't forget what we are talking about here. We are talking about N165 billion of revenues not accounted for.
Do the math.
MS. Usman is corrupt.

And it comes down to this:
MS. Usman is a graduate of Almajiri education. All she knows is how to write Koran. Nonsense! She needs to go to her husband home, cook and bake chicken for him. She doesn't belong to an enterprise like NPA because her experience is too low .

And president Buhari needs to stop filling government vacant positions with illiterate fulanis because it is in nigerian economy peril.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadiza_Bala_Usman
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Awoleesu(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

My head is paining me.

Now I have reasons to believe Buhari is truly owing the BMC functionaries!
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by HRMK: 10:19am On May 08, 2021
what are u talking abt?a lady accused of insubordination?it has not occured to u that she must av ignored memo sent to her by amaechi?all bcs she has elrufai as godfather!where is that done?
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2021
Did he followed policy in her appointment. Why should he follow policy in her suspension?
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Agugbadin: 11:22am On May 08, 2021
I begin to think that Female in this country have the tendency to commit crime when appointed or elected to be in charge public offices. As an example Patricia Ette, Iyabo Obasanjo, Oyo-Ette and now Bala Usman that we use to be very proud of. What is going on.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Tecno66: 1:05pm On May 08, 2021
Burtonj:

I don't know how you guys that voted him twice thought he was the messiah that has changed from his tyrannical ways.

A leopard never changes it's spot, how he deceived the populace into voting for him is the twelve wonders of the world.

The lawlessness and injustice of the Buhari led government will definitely get to those that foisted this colossal failure on reasonable nigerians.

Your wickedness in trying to spite the Igbos has led you all to this vegetable of a man and it will definitely get to the you guys.

It is easy for Buhari to approve this because another northerner is taking over. E 4 no work. The three major revenue base dey their hand. NNPC, NPA & CUSTOMS. God dey.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Burtonj: 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
Tecno66:
It is easy for Buhari to approve this because another northerner is taking over. E 4 no work. The three major revenue base dey their hand. NNPC, NPA & CUSTOMS. God dey.

That is what the president has turned this country into.

Every sector of the country is being govern by the northerners and you guys expect the country to move forward?
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by NewYorkCity: 3:14pm On May 08, 2021
Olee. Hausa thief. This woman did not employ a single person into the NPA just stealing and stealing.
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Cromagnon: 6:26pm On May 08, 2021
Burtonj:

Which law
She serves at the pleasure of the president
He doesn't need a reason to sack her

Clearly it's being your pay grade

We know
We prefer it that way
Deceived your his supporter
Far better than having PDP in charge for 60yrs with nothing to show

Not really
Just not written laws

Stay about the lawlessness and injustice of pdp
Will it get you too
Or getting is only one way

but it wag not wickedness when igbo wanted to enslave the entire country

Hypocrisy is demented in this one
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Cromagnon: 6:30pm On May 08, 2021
deepwater:
story!
All these noise on non-remitance is all hog wash!
That Lady can not single handedly stop non-remitance for all these years.
Wasnt it during these same period of non-remitance she was adjusged to have been one of the very performing bosses in the civil service?
Wasnt it during this same period of non-remitance she got her tenure elongated even six (6) months before expiry?

The real story would bring lots of Nigeria big men out to the media, they dont want these to happen hence they gave the ibadan expressway media something to write about!

Did you all know that the NPA has been a tug of war with IOCs in Nigeria of which the last 60 days has been the most brutal part of it all?
Nigerian jornalist are too weak and very petty. Always good at screening whatever the paymaster request of them.
Despite the NPA and IOC face-off on stevedoring issue that would not pass simple due diligence check, our journalist can not investigate and report 'as is'.

The IOCs were going to shut down their offshore production in Nigeria should NPA not do the right thing about stevedoring, this would have sent Nigeria off the cliff. Wonder why the presidency took the case very serious.

We are not ready indeed, just another case of Patricia Etteh....take the fall of the park and bow out. No convition, Just go!

If they can fire Hadiza why can't they sack Pantami, after all they claimed their shits are in the past

Indeed, the future is pussy with men like this....
you will pay the local journos children's school fees Ko?
Nobody is stopping you from becoming a journalist o
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by Cromagnon: 6:30pm On May 08, 2021
Uyi168:
Almost all key sectors, positions and parastatals in this country is headed by one northerner or the other..

There has nevr been any president that is as divisive, tribalistic and clueless as buhari..
define key sector. Name a sector that is not key?
Re: Hadiza Usman: How Buhari, Amaechi Violated Policy In Suspending NPA MD by FLYFIRE(m): 6:56pm On May 08, 2021
This is the REASON she was SACKED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Tinubu To Visit Qatar In March / Saraki: Why Buhari Has No Integrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.