Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,751 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (14791 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by adenigga(m): 11:51am On Jan 30, 2023
:

The Lagos State Labour Party governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, on Sunday, disclosed that he will enthrone a working transportation system in Lagos if elected governor during the March 11 governorship election.

He also disclosed that he would not allow the ‘agbero’ system, which he claimed, had created a lot of safety hazards in the state.

Rhodes-Vivour stated this during The Platform debate organised for governorship candidates in Lagos on Sunday.

“On road safety in Lagos state, we will not accept the ‘Agbero’ system, which has created a lot of safety hazards in the state.

“We need to train our road enforcement agents and we will also need to ensure that the state set its clear policy on not accepting the Agbero system. All of these, you can only enforce where a system is moving smoothly.

“Our own focus is making sure that we are back on a system that is working smoothly. We are also going to have digital surveillance all across the state so that we can enforce it with evidence, not just hearsay anymore.

“So, the enforcement officers that do not step up to their responsibilities can actually be held accountable and we can hold them to account with evidence,” he said.
Source: https://punchng.com/I-will-ban-agbero-says-Lagos-LP-gov-candidate

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Midehi3(f): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Hmm, for Tinubu state, na do or die o, that is their legacy

144 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by MrSensor(m): 11:52am On Jan 30, 2023
Let his will be done for the sake of masses in lagos.

Meanwhile for national elections :

LIKE for Obi
SHARE for Tinubu
QUOTE for Atiku

208 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by VaselineCrew: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2023
As someone said earlier, most Nigerians really don’t want a better life.

They love the smell of open gutter in the morning.

Breathe in that feaces water and get that “kick” needed to start your day off right.

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Zonefree(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Lagosians under the hypnosis of Tinubu will disagree with him.

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Chinonye2022(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Baning agbero in Lagos is like baning bet9ja and betKing in nigeria

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by ScamHunter: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Why? Does he want to spoil business for Lagos Irigbaji landlord? At least, he should have waited to win first before dealing with the Tinubu menace. Looking at the guy's face, he looks like a responsible candidate but Nigerians always go for the lowlifes.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Misterc(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Banning Agbero in Lagos?
Agberos that Tinubu considers an arm of the government office.....

But watch as the messenger would be attacked while leaving out the message being passed...

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
A vote for Lagos APC is a vote for Agbero.
Lagosians will vote the person that is friends to Agbero. Banning Agbero is like banning Lagosians by throwing them inside the lagoon.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Hopium: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Even if you will ban agberos, there are better ways to say this or present the idea to your electorate.

Now, Lagos NURTW will personally reason your matter. It's now them vs Gbadebo.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Jestin: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tinubu is the Oga of Agberos across the country

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Jamiubond009(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin You want to take urchins daily bread from.their mouth?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Thebest12(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
You never serious for your carrier. Who suppose vote you in before? Pastors ?? Abi na the same agbero u wan ban ? Yimu 😂🤣

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Jennyclay(f): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
I will vote LP in Lagos State governorship election.

But it's unfortunate that Tinubu has built a very long bridge from Lagos State treasury to his pocket. He's ready to give all agberos 1k each on that election day.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Kingpele(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
U have failed already, that guy is naive, how can he say that in tinubu lagos, where he built the largest number of agbores in the whole sub Africa..is like going to Saudi Arabia to run for an office and declare u are going to ban pilgrimages in the country... the guy fall hand no be small ....Happy birthday to me

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Yorubaipobhausa(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Joker

3 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by newnigerdelta00: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
adenigga:
:

Source: https://punchng.com/I-will-ban-agbero-says-Lagos-LP-gov-candidate

Only your statement done make you lose...... agbero too go distract you from winning because you have exposed you useless secret

9 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Mindlog: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Guy no serious! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by boldking(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
If TINUBU hear this

2 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Conner44: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
If as a lagosian, you crave for sanity to return to your abodes, roads and markets . . . You have no other choice than to vote for LP.

Even with the best roads, hospitals and jobs . . . If urchins and miscreants aren’t curbed you will not still enjoy any of those aforementioned basic amenities or your personal luxuries.

Vote wisely wink

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by TheGameYard(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
people don't want change

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Freshtruth(m): 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
That means you going to ban tunubu too ba

9 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by ZombieSlayer1: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
Kingpele:
U have failed already
hahahahaha...agbero has spoken

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by IslamIsIdiotic: 12:03pm On Jan 30, 2023
The Iragbiji bedwetter rose to power because of Agberos. In fact, his chief Agbero MC Oluomo will fight you for this.

Agbero in Lagos is like Almajiri in aboki land.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Enemyofpeace: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
This one don take him mouth finish himself

5 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by SALLYBERRY01(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
I support you, but the Agbero in lagos will not allow it, instead of ban why not reform?

3 Likes

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by daygee12: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
VaselineCrew:
As someone said earlier, most Nigerians really don’t want a better life.

They love the smell of open gutter in the morning.

Breathe in that feaces water and get that “kick” needed to start your day off right.

They don't want better life o my brother, how can someone see a person that transformed Anambra into Dubai and want to vote someone else is that not stupidity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour by Lanretoye(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2023
They talk as if na only lagos agbero dey,wetin soludo come ban for anambra?

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Anti-social Media Bill Before The Senate – Saraki / Jibrin Apologises To APC Over Role In Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker / FG Unveils Solar-Powered Electronic Voting Machine Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.