Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,338 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? (11579 Views)

When Did You Realise That Your Partner Really Loved You? / These Tips Will Help You Build Emotional Connections With Girls / How To Create Strong Emotional Connections With Girls –GUARANTEED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Lekq2: 5:27pm On May 10, 2021
Goodsexxx
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by MinistryOfBandi: 5:43pm On May 10, 2021
Anytime you wants to talk about love and relationship matter, try to specify the geographical location and the particular people you're talking about.

If it's about Nigerian girls, pls tell us it's about Nigerian girls living in Nigeria or those living abroad.

If it's about African girls, tell us if you mean the ones living in Nigeria or in their various countries.

If it's about oyibo girls, tell us about the ones living in Nigeria for whatever reason or the ones living in their various countries.

Enough of this relationship theories and principles. Different women have what works for them according to their peculiar needs.

Example, Nigerian girls living in Nigeria are only interested in money and more money. They don't love, just money.

The ones living abroad are real time hustlers and they're manipulators and it all boils down to MONEY.

But oyibo girls living in their various countries are different, they just want you to be responsible with your life, be committed, be honest to them and work towards developing yourself and the relationship generally.

The African girls living in Nigeria are big time gold diggers who wants to eat their cake and stil have it. They look down on Nigerians but still want to be enjoying our money and gboola.

The oyibo girls living in Nigeria are a set of confused girls who don't really know what they want. They love our black gboola but hates our way of life and cultures.

In fact, I don tire jareh.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by vanvino(m): 5:51pm On May 10, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I am not heartless, i just being realistic.
That's not entirely true, don't take an individual view (which is sure to change) and make it a general consensus. You make it sound as if men are Robot, our African society may have forced us to hide our emotions and live in pretens cus to us that's what it means to be a "man", same way they make a girl feel like she did a guy a favour when they have sex...its a cultural thing not "a man" thing.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
vanvino:
That's not entirely true, don't take an individual view (which is sure to change) and make it a general consensus. You make it sound as if men are Robot, our African society may have forced us to hide our emotions and live in pretens cus to us that's what it means to be a "man", same way they make a girl feel like she did a guy a favour when they have sex...its a cultural thing not "a man" thing.

I think you misunderstood me, i didn't say African men are robot or don't have emotions all i wrote is

men want sex, women want emotional connection.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by DEMZEE(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2021
All this nah story

As a man if u ain't sexually attracted to her, u won't last with her. After sex, women's burden of performance begins so to keep her man she has to add value to him.

Once she makes rules for u, she doesn't find u sexually attractive and women can only love and connect to men they find sexually attractive. Because their sexuality is their value and by giving men sex just shows how much they love those men.

A woman can't love u and not Bleep u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by bepositive11: 6:36pm On May 10, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:
There is nothing like "deep emotional connections" or whatever; it is a scam ! No woman will connect emotionally or physically with any poor man ! Make your doughs guys ,I mean make real money and all forms of connections - emotional,physical,sexual,etc will fall in place !

Owo ni kan lole se o ! Na only money fit do am !

Yes, money is important in life but it won't get you emotional connection. Haven't you seen billionaires who lack emotional connection? In fact, having too much money makes it harder to form deep emotional connection because lots of women will be after you for your money not for you as a person. They will leave you in a heart beat the moment your money disappears.

2 Likes

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by reiddecuti: 10:51pm On May 10, 2021
nairalee:
Una go just dey make relationship matter look too complicated with many theories and formulas.

See all you need in a relationship is a partner that's sane, intelligent, God fearing, and loves you.
Bros, u forget to add understanding which is also vital.

1 Like

Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:57pm On May 10, 2021
bepositive11:

Yes, money is important in life but it won't get you emotional connection. Haven't you seen billionaires who lack emotional connection? In fact, having too much money makes it harder to form deep emotional connection because lots of women will be after you for your money not for you as a person. They will leave you in a heart beat the moment your money disappears.

If money can't get you the so called emotional connection,is it poverty that will get it for you ? Show me those 'billionaires who lack emotional connection" and I will tell you those are nuts that should be checked into a good psychiatric facility ! Does Ned Nwodo look like he needs any f.ucking emotional nonsense to enjoy his life with those pretty damsels (wives) in his palatial home ? Trust me,only poor guys talk so much about love or seek any mirage called emotional connection as if their lives depend on it ! Ned does not care whether Regina Daniel loves him or not but he wanted her and he got her ! That's a real man,but not any simp crying for or seeking a nonexistent emotional connection.

Bro,love is a commodity sold only to the highest bidder ! When you have money you can buy as many love as you want ! Yes,you buy "that thing" with your money. I can understand it when boys talk about love with so much passion and lots of fantasies but real men know better ! Love is a scam,man.

Don't you know that " women are strange creatures that are capable of anything " ? You don't want to know what the "anything" entails,trust me ! How on earth would you want to form any emotional connection or whatever with those strange creatures ? E go shock you !

........lots of women will be after you for your money not for you as a person. They will leave you in a heart beat the moment your money disappears. These are your words ! So,if you know this,why looking for any emotional connection that will later break your heart ?

My point is MAKE MONEY,I mean lots of it and forget about any emotional nonsense. This is because NO WOMAN will connect with you emotionally or otherwise,except may be your mother anyway,if you're poor bro !
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by calcal: 12:40am On May 11, 2021
Also taking a shit together is a good way of creating a deep emotional connection.
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by bepositive11: 7:50am On May 11, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

If money can't get you the so called emotional connection,is it poverty that will get it for you ? Show me those 'billionaires who lack emotional connection" and I will tell you those are nuts that should be checked into a good psychiatric facility ! Does Ned Nwodo look like he needs any f.ucking emotional nonsense to enjoy his life with those pretty damsels (wives) in his palatial home ? Trust me,only poor guys talk so much about love or seek any mirage called emotional connection as if their lives depend on it ! Ned does not care whether Regina Daniel loves him or not but he wanted her and he got her ! That's a real man,but not any simp crying for or seeking a nonexistent emotional connection.

Bro,love is a commodity sold only to the highest bidder ! When you have money you can buy as many love as you want ! Yes,you buy "that thing" with your money. I can understand it when boys talk about love with so much passion and lots of fantasies but real men know better ! Love is a scam,man.

Don't you know that " women are strange creatures that are capable of anything " ? You don't want to know what the "anything" entails,trust me ! How on earth would you want to form any emotional connection or whatever with those strange creatures ? E go shock you !

........lots of women will be after you for your money not for you as a person. They will leave you in a heart beat the moment your money disappears. These are your words ! So,if you know this,why looking for any emotional connection that will later break your heart ?

My point is MAKE MONEY,I mean lots of it and forget about any emotional nonsense. This is because NO WOMAN will connect with you emotionally or otherwise,except may be your mother anyway,if you're poor bro !

Do as you please. Money is important but so is emotional connection. It gives a deep sense of fulfillment.
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:55am On May 11, 2021
bepositive11:

Do as you please. Money is important but so is emotional connection. It gives a deep sense of fulfillment.

Of course,I don't even need your advice in that regard !
Re: What Does Creating Deep Emotional Connections With Your Partner Really Mean? by Okeychima535: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
I need a female partner for a serious relationship, she gonna be between 19 to 25 years of age. I an base in Asaba. My number for call is 08029114940

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Do You Know Any Girl That Plays Guys In Lagos? Please Lets Have Their Names / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.