Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints (39172 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 11:55am On May 08, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
When u think of beheading, think of one religion and u will get those responsible for the attack. The children of Ishmael have taken over the south, while we are busy pointing the wrong way.

The beheading aspect is typical of Moslems.
No Igbo can think of beheading a human being.

The International Intelligence agencies had told Nigeria that ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorists had concluded plans to take over Nigeria.

All their online beasts are calling Igbo as attackers of government institutions in Igbo land and killing Igbo policemen.

Security Services of Nigeria have failed to capture any of the attackers alive to interview him.

Armed forces in reaction shoot civilians in the east and name them suspects.

Jihad is going on.

Buhari said he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Lazenby007(m): 11:56am On May 08, 2021
Bethel4Life:
Ikwere people, una Weldon oo
Will you close your mouth there!
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by maasoap(m): 11:57am On May 08, 2021
yanabasee1:
Wike was busy taunting El'rufai and was also forgetting that his house is on fire .....

What sort of foolish leaders do we have in this country like this?

Or, what sort of foolish youth?
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Theboss100(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.
To slap you dey hungry me. So any attack on security formation is now MNK. What's wrong with you people. You said you don't want war but you're inciting one.

Anu Nchie.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by newdawn2017(f): 11:59am On May 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
Seven Policemen were killed in the attack and one of them was beheaded. My brother in the Police force confirmed it.
its a good news my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 08, 2021
Those people who kept quiet or supported when Wike was busy carrying out his unprovoked massacre of Igbos are the ones threatening Igbos now.
They easily forgot, because the derive joy in seeing the blood of Igbo man being spilled.
Even when no ethnic group was mentioned, they quickly called out Igbos...Everywhere is boiling in this country, but their major problem is Igbos.
Are you afraid of Igbos leaving us?,Are we crippled that we can't steady our ship without their Biafra.
I have seen that it is true,they boast about it,but it is true.
PARASITES,who don't want to benefit the host.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Quaddafi29: 12:01pm On May 08, 2021
So it is true!!!! We know those who takes pleasure in beheading people. Idiots are there blaming ESN when the Futa Jallon hyenas have arrived our land.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by maasoap(m): 12:02pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

The beheading aspect is typical of Moslems.
No Igbo can think of beheading a human being.

The International Intelligence agencies had told Nigeria that ISWAP/Boko Haram terrorists had concluded plans to take over Nigeria.

All their online beasts are calling Igbo as attackers of government institutions in Igbo land and killing Igbo policemen.

Security Services of Nigeria have failed to capture any of the attackers alive to interview him.
Armed forces in reaction shoot civilians in the east and name them suspects.
Jihad is going on.
Buhari said he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Lol. The monsters you groomed and supported have turned out to be a nightmare for you all. You can deny the reality as much as you want but it doesn't change the truth.
Remind me again the number of policemen that were beheaded during #Endsars protests.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:03pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Ekpenu, no near my landlord with that comment, you may not have the opportunity to complete the sentence.

I've had this sort of conversation with you before, take your bulky ignorance of tribal affiliations to the beer parlour.

Look at this ipob boy holed up at yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.
Is Rivers state now an Igbo state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Scap93: 12:05pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Graciafun(m): 12:07pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

Definitely it will!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:10pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

Look at this ipob boy holed up at yabaleft
You really need this attention and to be honest it's disheartening. I'm not even Ibo you blumbering, smooth-brained nitwit (Serving in Anambra State does not count). I don't get my rocks off from ignorance, now piss off and find some gutter to cool your thirst you diseased cow piss.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Dreadful: 12:11pm On May 08, 2021
The life of any Biafran lost shall be avenged 70x7
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:18pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:
You really are smooth-brained

You have none my son.what misguidance
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:21pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

You have none my son.what misguidance

grin grin grin grin

You just keep digging, my mention is open like a police station...but terms and conditions apply.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:23pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

You just keep digging, my mention is open like a police station...but terms and conditions apply.

You can start afresh by helping to stop the miscreants.take you catapult and hunt them down
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

You can start afresh by helping to stop the miscreants.take you catapult and hunt them down

Keep digging, you'll soon strike oil. It's just too cute at this point.

[img]https://media1./images/4a5a023fa030c26fbcad3c035fee8914/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:28pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Keep digging, you'll soon strike oil. It's just too cute at this point.

[img]https://media1./images/4a5a023fa030c26fbcad3c035fee8914/tenor.gif[/img]

The boy that will never be a man but will be a child.down ipob
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:29pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

The boy that will never be a man but will be a child.down ipob

Did you make poopoo in your diaper, did you, did you, akuchikuchikoo.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:29pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

Did you make poopoo in your diaper, did you, did you, akuchikuchikoo.

Uchu

Up buhari
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:31pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

Up buhari
grin grin grin grin

That does not phase me one way or the other you reverse genius. At this point your brain is smoother than a baby's buttocks.

Imagine where not vowing fealty to an individual makes me a dangerous person.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Newton85: 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

Hundreds of you are employed to do the online proganda for ISWAP/Boko Haram Jihad supported by some elements in Nigeria’s government.
As a matter of fact, I'm a grand patron of ISWAP/Boko Haram Jihad, Fulani herdsmen, and Fulani bandits. Pea-brained IPOB cretin.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:32pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

That does not phase me one way or the other you reverse genius. At this point your brain is smoother than a baby's buttocks.

Better than one's brain being holed up in a woman's tits/not having any like an imbe
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:33pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

Better than one's brain being holed up in a woman's tits/not having any like an imbe

grin grin grin grin

I clearly overestimated you, you have struck oil... congratulations. You're now smarter than an amoeba.

Where are your parents?
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by garfield1: 12:34pm On May 08, 2021
BruncleZuma:

grin grin grin grin

You make more noise than childish dino melaye
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by BruncleZuma: 12:35pm On May 08, 2021
garfield1:

You make more noise than childish dino melaye

grin grin grin grin

He's still going, this guy is practically unstoppable. You're like a special-ed terminator.

[img]https://media1./images/22d9689453caf1cd8e4da60495038966/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.