Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints (39187 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Christistruth00: 12:40pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.

Nnamdi Kanu is also setting Igbos against the South South

What was Akwa Ibom attacked for ?

Why were 6 Police murdered there ?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by atonement12: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

Exactly. This is how ISIS operated in Iraq and captured nearly all IRAQ until the US and allied forces flushed ISIS out of IRAQ.
All these online propagandists of ISWAP/Boko Haram calling the names of IPOB as the attacks continue are on TAQQIYA - use any lie or deceptive moves in Jihad to conquer the unbelievers.
USA, under Obama, enabled ISIS...

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
topboss:
THIS PROVES RIVERS STATE IS BIAFRA.

THE ATTACKS ARE COMING FRM WITHIN RIVERS STATE.

I PITY WIKE.

Keep writing nonsense. Because you are attacking from other people's land you are using the opportunity to claim the land. I pity you. One of these days the owners of the land will get angry with the death and destruction you are causing in their land and start attacking you people everywhere. Then you will start crying betrayal as usual. You people will never learn. The day of reckoning is coming that's when you will know that Biafra is only a delusion.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by atonement12: 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
When u think of beheading, think of one religion and u will get those responsible for the attack. The children of Ishmael have taken over the south, while we are busy pointing the wrong way.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by dederocs(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

The fire being set by your ISWAP and Boko Haram combination shall consume Nigeria from which you feed.

Nnamdi Kanu is not stupid and has no capability to conduct these type of attacks aimed to annihilate the Igbos by Nigeria’s armed forces.

Why can’t the DSS, Police, Army capture one of the attackers one day and interview him to identify where he comes from? Do you think that Nigeria’s security forces are so lame that they can’t capture any of the attackers alive for one day?
Some have been caught, and some killed in action, keep burying your heads in the sand. It's everywhere on the news and media. You can only deceive your kind.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by alphaeus212(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
grin EL-RUFAI 1 -2 WIKE
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 12:44pm On May 08, 2021
Psalmistproject:
It's only in Nigeria you see a few hundreds tormenting 100 of millions.

IPOB fight cannot be won killing them.

Do you know the population you are fighting?
Also they are grossly invincible except when they join unknown.......

They are everywhere and watching. If you kill one you make them harder and more determine.

Their politicians conderm them openly but keep praying they become a force to reckon with so as to use their demands to achieve political points.

Nigerian police, and army are busy fighting a baseless war with their covers exposed like some one hiding in a football field all because of the change they are being paid and lies they have accepted as truth.

IPOB is a people while the armed force is an institution.

How can an institution put together by man intimidate or attempt to intimidate a full nation? What were they told.

If you are a soldier and believe war against ESN should stand, then I pity your unborn children.

Don't worry. Until Rivers people start attacking and killing random Igbos in the streets and looting their shops for every death caused in their state that's when you will know that ESN can be a liability. Keep praising the deaths and killings of people's fathers and brothers because they are police. I pity your people when retribution comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 12:47pm On May 08, 2021
Tizu:
How do you conclude that it is ipob/ESN ?
Killed a police officer and behead him ? Igbo ?
Can't you use your brain and recognise that persons carrying out these killings maybe from another region and not SE/SS for a motive God will reveal to the entire world very soon.
Reason because you are a human being.

If it is not IPOB or ESN, why are your people quick to rejoice about the deaths? Keep deceiving yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by dederocs(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Govt has to negotiate wit UGM if not sh!t dont stop till climax stage of insecurity where no good person want nigeria to be in.
They will destroy their regions. We are 200million people remember, spread out on vast geographical locations... no matter how many die, we move. Remember the last civil war, even during the war, other parts of Nigeria was still functioning. Their threat is on their people and land.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by chubinwa(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2021
Wike's threat against indigbo residing in that area over there secession ideology is brewing anarchy in that area.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 12:57pm On May 08, 2021
tit:

These attacks are carried out by "Nigerian" security forces.
All security organization heads and middle managers are Fulani. No other ethnic groups have a say on policy.
The Fulani rogues end up killing other members of the security team who are not part of their plan.

There is a video of civilians prancing around with white bedsheets a few days ago in broad daylight in Orlu. Later that night, zome civilians are killed by police and army - now, recall there has been news of army making lots of arrests in Orlu. With such massive army presence in the area, how can outlaws be dancing in the streets?
Either undercover security team got "friendly fire"
Or the security forces recruited and killed off local civilians.

It’s elaborately planned Jihad.

No Igbos would be stupid to do these attacks in Igbo land.

If Nnamdi Kanu and co wanted a fight, they would be bombing and erasing Abuja structures.

But we are sure the end shall be Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Nkpitime(m): 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
fc450:
shut up if you don't know what u re saying
They are up to 10 but no station was burnt from a reliable source
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Psalmistproject: 1:00pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Don't worry. Until Rivers people start attacking and killing random Igbos in the streets and looting their shops for every death caused in their state that's when you will know that ESN can be a liability. Keep praising the deaths and kills of people's fathers and brothers because they are police. I pity your people when retribution comes.

Don't worry about Rivers people. Their hands and filled with oil money tussle.

I am in PH right now. I can tell you how people here takes the killing of innocent youths. Moreover 80% of urban settlements belongs to non indigenes and even the few Indigenes in PH city only cares about what comes to their pocket in politics and tax collection. They don't care about what becomes of the State provided you have cash to spray. A typical Rivers group can join IPOB struggle for a monthly or random stipend of N20000. Then make mistake and give him gun, he will start from his father's house.

So I laugh when you say Rivers people.
Where are they?
Fighting and killing each other because of oil money. They don't fucking care about Nigeria or IPOB.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 1:02pm On May 08, 2021
dederocs:

They will destroy their regions. We are 200million people remember, spread out on vast geographical locations... no matter how many die, we move. Remember the last civil war, even during the war, other parts of Nigeria was still functioning. Their threat is on their people and land.

Your dream of your brand of Islam in the east of Nigeria is a wet dream.

Limit your madness to far north Nigeria where you use obsolete Islamic Sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram to destroy and remain in the 18th century, where you still stick to moving cattle in the farms of other people.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:04pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

It’s elaborately planned Jihad.

No Igbos would be stupid to do these attacks in Igbo land.

If Nnamdi Kanu and co wanted a fight, they would be bombing and erasing Abuja structures.

But we are sure the end shall be Nigeria.

So why hasn't Nnamdi Kanu come out to clearly condemn it? Keep lying to yourselves. If no Igbos want attacks in Igboland why are they always rejoicing on social media when it happens. You guys are just deceiving yourselves. With all of Nnamdi Kanu's rhetoric there's no way some misguided youths have not picked up arms to wreak havoc.

You don't want the truth. It's the same reason why you people talk about people hating you everywhere in all countries instead of looking inwards and fixing your personality issues. Blame everyone except yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by bukarolz: 1:06pm On May 08, 2021
I pray that you please change your moniker.
It is a disrespect of highest order to my town.

I don't mean no fight but just a simple demand of courtesy.

Thanks for your understanding.

IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by owobokiri(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Wike will not take this smiling.

IPOB beware. Cowards that will use small hand to collect big hand only to start playing victim.
The East must be treated equally and all stolen from her for over half a century by jihadi fuulani imperialists retuned before those boys will consider calming down. Otherwise you and yours are about to loose all you have stolen all these horrible years...
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:07pm On May 08, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Don't worry about Rivers people. Their hands and filled with oil money tussle.

I am in PH right now. I can tell you how people here takes the killing of innocent youths. Moreover 80% of urban settlements belongs to non indigenes and even the few Indigenes in PH city only cares about what comes to their pocket in politics and tax collection. They don't care about what becomes of the State provided you have cash to spray. A typical Rivers group can join IPOB struggle for a monthly or random stipend of N20000. Then make mistake and give him gun, he will start from his father's house.

So I laugh when you say Rivers people.
Where are they?
Fighting and killing each other because of oil money. They don't fucking care about Nigeria or IPOB.

Ok. I will quote you when the time comes. Don't worry. You will hear back soon. Just keep killing randomly and boasting about it. I hope you won't cry then. I like how you are posting more dumb stuff for people to read and know what IPOB thinks about them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 1:08pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

If it is not IPOB or ESN, why are your people quick to rejoice about the deaths? Keep deceiving yourselves.

Who is rejoicing over the death? Remember #ENDSARS was about civilians against the police. The carryover of happiness over the killings of policemen during the #ENDSARS protest remains.

Take it or leave it: Igbos are not behind these days attacks against security institutions and forces in Igbo land. Most of the policemen killed in these days attacks were Igbos.

These attacks in Igbo land are ISWAP/Boko Haram attacks.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:11pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

Who is rejoicing over the death? Remember #ENDSARS was about civilians against the police. The carryover of happiness over the killings of policemen during the #ENDSARS protest remains.

Take it or leave it: Igbos are not behind these days attacks against security institutions and forces in Igbo land. Most of the policemen killed in these days attacks were Igbos.

These attacks in Igbo land are ISWAP/Boko Haram attacks.

Go to the internet and see the people rejoicing about the deaths. They are Igbos. Even my Facebook timeline is filled with friends who justify the murder of the police and security personnel.
Stop lying to yourselves.

If ISWAP is really on attack, then you guys are really helping them by taking the fall.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Terrorist from futa jalon. Who are the so-called Rivers people? See a fulani terrorist writing from IDP camp in Borno state talking of what he doesn't know. Igbo people made up 80% of Rivers state, so who are the so called Rivers people that will attack Igbos in Rivers state? Some of you terrorists are really daft and dumb.

LOL. That's what you said before the civil war and ended up crying after. We know what the people there and other parts did to you. You guys never learn.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 1:13pm On May 08, 2021
bukarolz:
I pray that you please change your moniker.
It is a disrespect of highest order to my town.

I don't mean no fight but just a simple demand of courtesy.

Thanks for your understanding.

IgweNnewi on NL is a typical Abokii. He is one of the online propagandists in TAQQIYA for their Jihad being conducted by ISWAP in collaboration with people in high places in the government of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 1:16pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. That's what you said before the civil war and ended up crying after. We know what the people there and other parts did to you. You guys never learn.

Parasite. What have you learnt about warfare since the last civil war? The new civil war you are preparing for shall consume Nigeria, and make you go full for the Sharia Republic of Arewa which started since 2001. This is not 1967-70. This is the 21st Century.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:19pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

Parasite. What have you learnt about warfare since the last civil war? The new civil war you are preparing for shall consume Nigeria. This is not 1967-70. This is the 21st Century.

I thought you were saying it's not Igbos before. You can only lie to your fellow IPOB fools. Just keep the killing going thinking that you can create a civil war and watch how people you are hoping to be your allies turn on you. Keep supporting killings of people's brothers and fathers. Like I said I hope you won't cry when the tables turn.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by dederocs(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2021
onuman:

Your dream of your brand of Islam in the east of Nigeria is a wet dream.

Limit your madness to far north Nigeria where you use obsolete Islamic Sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram to destroy and remain in the 18th century, where you still stick to moving cattle in the farms of other people.
Am no Islam, am a Southerner, your blind ego, and brash braggish nature will destroy you. Idiots...you think everyone is either biafra or fulani. Local myopic idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Sunsets: 1:34pm On May 08, 2021
You are an idiot of the highest order. Why are linking this killings to Igbo. You are mad. Do you live in Rivers state? So, IPOB went to Ogbakiri to kill you and your foolishness. Arrow.
IgweOfNnewi:
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Chuksmonika(m): 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Do you have evidence that it is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu handiwork, or you just want to talk?
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Sunsets: 1:43pm On May 08, 2021
You deserve to be banned for throwing sense into dustbin inorder to type this. IPOB went to Ogbakiri. Your crime is worse than that those unfortunate unknown gunmen. Spewing thrash and inciting the public to hatred. You don't have the faintest info on the ID of the perpetrators nor can you deductively pull a CIA. You no get sense. If you know the geography of Rivers state, may be you'll know better. Which group executes like this? Even with that, you can't be sure.
Buliwyf:

I thought you were saying it's not Igbos before. You can only lie to your fellow IPOB fools. Just keep the killing going thinking that you can create a civil war and watch how people you are hoping to be your allies turn on you. Keep supporting killings of people's brothers and fathers. Like I said I hope you won't cry when the tables turn.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Elbinawi: 1:44pm On May 08, 2021
Just Yesterday:

�Unknown GunMen (UGM) burnt down a Police station in Akwa Ibom state and killed 6 Policemen.

�Unknown GunMen (UGM) burnt down a Police station in River state and beheaded 2 Policemen then killed 4 other policemen.

Mee:

The cowardly Nigerian police that can not protect innocent and defenseless Nigerians from murderous armed bandits and Kidnappers should preoccupy itself with the protection of it personel instead of attacking unarmed Followers of Sheikh Zakzaky in Abuja.

The Nigerian police has become endangered species in the entire South East and parts of South South. The cowardly Nigerian police caused this catastrophe upon themselves due to their monstrous savagery and barbarism of killing unarmed civilians.

The 49 members of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria that were Kidnapped yesterday should be release immediately. They are innocent. Protest is a constitutional rights in Nigeria.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by QuotaSystem: 1:46pm On May 08, 2021
owobokiri:

The East must be treated equally and all stolen from her for over half a century by jihadi fuulani imperialists retuned before those boys will consider calming down. Otherwise you and yours are about to loose all you have stolen all these horrible years...

Lol who's begging you to stop?

Burn everything in sight so that it can pain Fulanis well well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fear Of Militants’ Resurgence In Niger Delta - Sun Newspaper / Suspected Transborder Kidnapper Nabbed In Kwara Forest With Millions Of Naira / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.