Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints (39153 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Patrol Vehicles To Lagos Police / Unknown Gunmen Behead Kidnapped Anambra Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye (Graphic) / Unknown Gunmen Behead Nigerian Army Couple In Imo, Threaten To Kill Their Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:48pm On May 08, 2021
Sunsets:
You deserve to be banned for throwing sense into dustbin inorder to type this. IPOB went to Ogbakiri. Your crime is worse than that those unfortunate unknown gunmen. Spewing thrash and inciting the public to hatred. You don't have the faintest info on the ID of the perpetrators nor can you deductively pull a CIA. You no get sense. If you know the geography of Rivers state, may be you'll know better. Which group executes like this? Even with that, you can't be sure.

Simple question. Are Igbos rejoicing on Facebook over the death of security officers after each attack, yes or no? Answer the question and let us know who no get sense.

Emotions are not arguments.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfOBxjJpLNY

Protest in Port Harcourt as police kill keke driver over N100 bribe
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Simple question. Are Igbos rejoicing on Facebook over the death of security officers after each attack, yes or no? Answer the question and let us know who no get sense.

I remember vividly how you rejoiced when the below happened in our land.

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep writing nonsense. Because you are attacking from other people's land you are using the opportunity to claim the land. I pity you. One of these days the owners of the land will get angry with the death and destruction you are causing in their land and start attacking you people everywhere. Then you will start crying betrayal as usual. You people will never learn. The day of reckoning is coming that's when you will know that Biafra is only a delusion.

Shut up you terrorist fulani from futa jalon. Watch the below video and shut the hell up forever.

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:53pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

I remember vividly how you rejoiced when the below happened in our land.

If you don't bring up the post and evidence where I rejoiced, may shame never depart from your life. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 1:56pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

Shut up you terrorist fulani from futa jalon. Watch the below video and shut the hell up forever.

That's the problem with you IPOB animals. Everyone that doesn't agree with you is Fulanis or Afonja. That is why you can't make any good decision in life because you seem to think you know the mind of your supposed allies. Like I said, when the tables turn you animals will find yourselves really alone and with no allies because of your unreasonable approach.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

If you don't bring up the post and evidence where I rejoiced, may shame never depart from your life. cheesy
May shame kee you there. You rejoiced then and now you are crying. This is how you will cry all the remaining days of your miserable life. All you terrorists don't know the land you entered into. Biafraland is no Borno or Sorkoto. You all terrorists from futa jalon in police and army uniforms will meet your waterloo in Biafraland. This is just the beginning. Below is another video of the killing of our people by your terrorists in police uniform. Revenge is sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5XNEEVKI4

A Police Officer Shut A. Keke Rider To Death, Today 17th Of April At Abia State
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 2:00pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

May shame kee you there. You rejoiced then and now you are crying. This is how you will cry all the remaining days of your miserable life. All you terrorists don't know the land you entered into. Biafraland is no Borno or Sorkoto. You all terrorists from futa jalon in ploce and army uniforms will meet your waterloo in Biafraland. This is just the beginning. Below is another video of the killing of our people by your terrorists in police uniform. Revenge is sweet.

A Police Officer Shut A. Keke Rider To Death, Today 17th Of April At Abia State

Like I said, if I never rejoiced then may shame wrap you like a cloth forever. May favor depart from you and may strangers ascribe evil to you and your loved ones avoid you.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Phcmayor(m): 2:07pm On May 08, 2021
You guys should stop circulating fake news pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by KahlDrogo(m): 2:12pm On May 08, 2021
Baawahala:
the igbos retaliated. so the cycle continued.
They were being killed without provocation, now they have been pushed to the wall,you still blame them.
Injustice somewhere,is injustice everywhere. Your hatred towards Igbos shouldn't blind you to that fact and it was not stated that Igbos attacked the police.
Hate is sickness.
All this shalaye for what alaye? Did I tell you iPods I need any explanation?

Your mates are busy fighting in alaigbo and you're here hiding in Lagos and posting behind a keypad. Are you not going to join your blodas? grin grin
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Buliwyf: 2:15pm On May 08, 2021
Bialegend:

We know you. You are a fulani terrorost. Deny all you can, but that's who you are. The table is already turning against you terrorists and you shall continue to cry here until the end of your miserable low life. We are not borno or sokoto people. If you bring terror into the blessed land of Biafra, you must perish there.

Some animals are in for a rude awakening. I just pity the innocent Igbos. Because boastful idiots like you praising the death and destruction are probably not anywhere close to Nigeria and are doing everything possible for the mayhem to continue because they know they are safe from it. Don't worry keep supporting the killings and boasting about it.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2021
KahlDrogo:
All this shalaye for what alaye? Did I tell you iPods I need any explanation?

Your mates are busy fighting in alaigbo and you're here hiding in Lagos and posting behind a keypad. Are you not going to join your blodas? grin grin

Terrorist, come to ourland and die. It doesn't matter if those in abuja that sent you gave you police uniforms or army uniforms. All we know is that once you cross into our land, you must die. Below is what you have been doing in our land and the reason why you must die.

A Police Officer Shut A. Keke Rider To Death, Today 17th Of April At Ana Abia State
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bialegend(m): 2:21pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Some animals are in for a rude awakening. I just pity the innocent Igbos. Because boastful idiots like you praising the death and destruction are probably not anywhere close to Nigeria and are doing everything possible for the mayhem to continue because they know they are safe from it. Don't worry keep supporting the killings and boasting about it.
I am on the ground in Aba, and i say, bring your terrorist head wearing police or army uniform and die in our land. You are online typing from sokoto and gingering your terrorist people in police and army uniform to go into Biafraland to kill our people. You are paid only N30,000 for this dirty job. Come to Biafraland if you are man enough to meet your water. Useless terrorist from futa jalon.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by owobokiri(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Lol who's begging you to stop?

Burn everything in sight so that it can pain Fulanis well well.
Things are about to 'escalate'...
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by ayzTIGER: 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are a big fool, an idiot, a chronic Igbo hater that even before unknown gunmen saga you have been here threatening fire and brimstone against Igbos. I have known your monicker for long because of your chronic hate and I don't even know what Igbos in general have done to you to deserve such hate.
Idiots like you don't show up when these terrorists herdsmen attack Igbos and run to police and army for protection, the only time you rear your ugly head is when people put up a defence system to defend themselves. If Igbo land is being watered with blood as the case is in Benue then everything is normal for idiots and haters like you. We await to see that thing you have been threatening Igbos with for years, bring it on fool. Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by jaxxy(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2021
IPob have become a problem rather than a solution. They left herdsmen and bandits and started attacking security forces? No country not even the US will tolerate this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Waterysperm: 2:35pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Like I said, if I never rejoiced then may shame wrap you like a cloth forever. May favor depart from you and may strangers ascribe evil to you and your loved ones avoid you.
Does it concern you? See as you are disgracing yourself all over the thread. Why not face your terrorist brothers in the north, abi they use Igbo matter swear for you. Tufiakwa!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.
Your kind of mentality is the reason why people elected Buhari as a disaster. You can hide under your monicker but I know you too well.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by QuotaSystem: 2:59pm On May 08, 2021
owobokiri:

Things are about to 'escalate'...

Knock yourselves out.

I'll order more popcorn.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 3:55pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

So why hasn't Nnamdi Kanu come out to clearly condemn it? Keep lying to yourselves. If no Igbos want attacks in Igboland why are they always rejoicing on social media when it happens. You guys are just deceiving yourselves. With all of Nnamdi Kanu's rhetoric there's no way some misguided youths have not picked up arms to wreak havoc.

You don't want the truth. It's the same reason why you people talk about people hating you everywhere in all countries instead of looking inwards and fixing your personality issues. Blame everyone except yourselves.

Igbos can never rejoice over the killings of Igbo policemen in the east.

Those online pretending to be Igbos rejoicing are like you people despatched in hundreds online to attribute the attacks of ISWAP to Igbos.

Those you say that hate Igbo are like you - envy of the Igbo is what you people manifest.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by onuman: 4:02pm On May 08, 2021
jaxxy:
IPob have become a problem rather than a solution. They left herdsmen and bandits and started attacking security forces? No country not even the US will tolerate this nonsense.

The US you mentioned know that it’s ISWAP/Boko Haram doing the attacks on Igbo land.

They know that no Igbo would go off his head to kill Igbo policemen and burn government buildings and release prisoners in Igbo land.

IPOB had since told the world that its ESN is not behind the attacks.

Why have Nigeria’s Security Service not caught one of those people doing havoc in the east? The security forces are manned by Fulani who are struggling to have Nigeria to become an Islamic Republic to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws, the same Laws Fulani-led 12 sharia states to adopt; the same justice system which Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a country to be governed with.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by biggy26: 4:52pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Kanu Nnamdi is setting the igbos against the government when he is miles away, unfortunately his followers are unreasonable and demented, I wish this was they are launching will not consume the innocent.
Guy, this looks more like ISIS operation. They behead.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Sunsets: 5:19pm On May 08, 2021
Of course, no. How can a reasonable person rejoice over the death of innocent security men? They belong to the society and are our siblings, even though they could be a terrible set of people. If any Igbo man does that, the person is unreasonable just like you that is believing and accusing Igbo people of perpetrating that act. This sort of behaviour was seen nationwide by many Nigerians during the END SARS movement when security men were targeted and killed. The reasonable thing to do is to go direct your vitriolic at those who are rejoicing over these attacks. Do not use this opportunity to throw your attack at every Igbo person.
Buliwyf:

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Sunsets: 5:29pm On May 08, 2021
Nnaa shut up. Stop boasting with what you have no hand in.
Bialegend:

I am on the ground in Aba, and i say, bring your terrorist head wearing police or army uniform and die in our land. You are online typing from sokoto and gingering your terrorist people in police and army uniform to go into Biafraland to kill our people. You are paid only N30,000 for this dirty job. Come to Biafraland if you are man enough to meet your water. Useless terrorist from futa jalon.
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Tizu(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

If it is not IPOB or ESN, why are your people quick to rejoice about the deaths? Keep deceiving yourselves.

I cannot feel happy over the death of a fellow human being despite the fact you and your people connived with your Hausa Fulani masters to ambushed and killed over 3 million Ndị Igbo during the pogrom.
When a man opens a circle, he must close it by himself. Sorry
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Bambela(m): 5:58pm On May 08, 2021
Where are the heads
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Omodua(m): 7:27pm On May 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Are you normal? Don't you know the attacks have signatures of Fulani atrocities. Look beyond ESN. This purely activities of Fulani herdsmen and their sponsors.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Christistruth00: 7:41pm On May 08, 2021
Tizu:
How do you conclude that it is ipob/ESN ?
Killed a police officer and behead him ? Igbo ?
Can't you use your brain and recognise that persons carrying out these killings maybe from another region and not SE/SS for a motive God will reveal to the entire world very soon.
Reason because you are a human being.

Reminds one of when Northern Leaders were defending Boko Haram everywhere

They now know they scored an own Goal

Uwazurike of Massob and Asari Dokubo have already said on Video that the Unknown Gunmen are IPOB and also an arrested gunman has confessed on Video that they are IPOB and Kanu Promised to pay them after they get Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UdqXCLKw-0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo-gADl9GQU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIcrApe947A[/quote]

If Uche Mefor who was Kanu’s deputy can say the Unknown Gunmen are IPOB then that is what they are

https://igberetvnews.com/1389322/ex-ipob-deputy-accuses-nnamdi-kanu-control-unknown-gunmen/#forward

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by Christistruth00: 8:09pm On May 08, 2021
Buliwyf:

Go to the internet and see the people rejoicing about the deaths. They are Igbos. Even my Facebook timeline is filled with friends who justify the murder of the police and security personnel.
Stop lying to yourselves.

If ISWAP is really on attack, then you guys are really helping them by taking the fall.

Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
Next time will be wike head they will behead
Re: Gunmen Behead A Policeman In Rivers, Burn 2 Patrol Vehicles, Destroy Checkpoints by cheruv: 8:32pm On May 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Lol who's begging you to stop?

Burn everything in sight so that it can pain Fulanis well well.
ملم غربه شحو tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari Mega Rally In Ebonyi / Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Catholic Church In Onitsha, Disperses Worshipers / Tambuwal's Convoy Passes Through Floods As He Visits Sokoto Communities. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.