Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway - Celebrities (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway (49867 Views)

Agunbiade Sanya Weekly Giveaway On Nairaland / Happy Birthday To C.E.O Of Imranroofing ( See Photos) / Bet9ja C.E.O Kunle Soname : Networth | Full Biography | Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2022
It's well
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 10:12am On Apr 24, 2022
Baliqeez:

Jazakallahu Khayran Sir. More success in your businesses Inshallah
Amin
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Sheddy5(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2022
money121:

So what's ur real name
Abdullahi Aabid,
U.B.A,
ACOUNT NUMBER: 2036591837
please help me sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Sheddy5(m): 6:32am On Apr 25, 2022
Sheddy5:
Abdullahi Aabid, U.B.A, ACOUNT NUMBER: 2036591837 please help me sir
money121 please send it.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 9:00am On Apr 25, 2022
Sheddy5:

money121 please send it.
Don't worry ursef
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Sheddy5(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
money121:
Don't worry ursef
Thank you sir.
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by recieve(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2022
money121:

Don't worry ursef
abeg just send me recharge card
mtn
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Uplifted2022(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2022
money121:

Don't worry ursef

Good evening sir,
Pick we apprentices sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Larrisa09(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
Ok
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by beauty16: 5:01pm On May 27, 2022
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
I have a sis that is a single Mom of 1 kid and my mum is a window we hardly survive debt nearly end me last two month ago because in the family we look out for each other my business went down due to debt and support I render in the family what can I do they are my family I can't ignore them to suffer because of hunger but right now I don't have any business doing again and feeding has become a problem this 5k will help me alot in buying food stuff for the house tnkz and May God bless you 0654178275 layo fumi GTBank
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by beauty16: 8:23am On Sep 12, 2022
money121:
Hello Nairalanders,
Few weeks ago, a single father posted his twins here on nairaland (https://www.nairaland.com/6519966/twins-plus1-today-im-happy) and I was so moved, I reached out to him that i wish to assist him with some little token monthly if he don't mind, I dropped my contact, he contacted me and i assisted him with the token as promised.

But i noticed a lot of members on nairaland started contacting me for assistance, some even thought i run a charity foundation, so this prompted me to Start this weekly GiveAway.

The beneficiary will either be a Widow, Widower, Single parent and i will also consider Students because i know it is not easy here in Nigeria.
This will serve as my little contribution and pay back to Nairaland because this forum has really helped my Roofing Business thus far.

So, we will pick winners randomly every week with proof that you are really in need of that money.
I believe 5k will go a long way to attend to some basic things.

Note: If I give you the money, it's not because you scoped me to achieve that, you're just unintelligent/unwise if you're among those taking advantage of kind people around you and calling such kind hearted people maga.
My believe is that givers never lack.

Moreover, i'm also aware of the economic challenges/recession in the country, so helping people when I can is right to me.

TO APPLY:
Drop a comment here and tell us how this 5k would go a long way to helping you.
You can send proof to my DM to support your reason.
I will randomly pick one (1) person each week.

Impart Of Nairaland Forum In My Life & My Roofing Business (True Life Stories)

>> https://www.nairaland.com/5913335/impart-nairaland-forum-life-roofing
good morning sir please I need your assistance I want to start okirika business to help support my family hunger no allow me and my family I need a financial assistance to start up this business please sir do help me out
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Queenflourish:

Good evening sir,
Am a 100lv student, I really need help in completing my school fees
Schooling in a tertiary institution in Nigeria is not easy at all , as the school management has stated that one can forfiet the admission is fees are not paid before the deadline,.
Please any help will go a long way.

I have all evidence on my portal and documents

Thank you!
God bless you for your benevolence towards humanity.

but why do u womens always use this storys when u need moiney?

1...my shckoool fess is due

2. my mother been in hospital for past 2 years & we need to pay her hopistal rent

3. My landlord is askin for another rent after we paied him 2 hour ago

4. I need moiney to but brasiliian wig coz i have to go to church

5. I have a job interview on sunday so i need moiney for petrol

u u definaltely a gold diggger..musss u lie? (no oofeinse)
undecided
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by fbabs(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
Happy birthday to a cheerful Giver
GOD will bless you abundantly
For using this thread to make us smile
GOD will bless you
You are our helper
GOD will help you
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by fbabs(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2022
money121:
Happy Birthday To me!!

Happy birthday sir
Long life and prosperity
You will live long

1 Like

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 8:35am On Dec 17, 2022
Congratulations to our helper

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by adeoyekay(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2022
MummyMalik:
congrat sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by Diza46(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2022
MummyMalik:
Congratulation sir
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by money121(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2023
Hello Champ,

We are glad to inform you that the Qualifiers Round for the shortlisted 1,000 contestants is now Live and would last till Saturday, 21st January 2023.

The portal is Live on https://ogacampaign.com/votings/naija-brands-challenge

Kindly type in your contestant's name to get his or her unique voting page link and send across to 50 or more eligible voters.

Contestant Name: IMRANROOFING AND PROPERTIES
Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by MummyMalik: 2:29am On Jan 17, 2023
Please let's win this for Engr Ayyub

https://ogacampaign.com/votings/naija-brands-challenge

Vote for
Contestant name
*Imranroofing and properties*

And tell ur friends to vote

@ahnie @demospain @adewaleadesoye @beauty16 @Austema @snowland @kingAbdulazeez @malignantguest

Re: C.E.O Imranroofing 5k Weekly Giveaway by beauty16: 2:29am On Feb 15, 2023
MummyMalik:
Please let's win this for Engr Ayyub

https://ogacampaign.com/votings/naija-brands-challenge

Vote for
Contestant name
*Imranroofing and properties*

And tell ur friends to vote

@ahnie @demospain @adewaleadesoye @beauty16 @Austema @snowland @kingAbdulazeez @malignantguest
saw this just now I wish I was able to vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (Reply)

Chidinma Talks About Her Sex Scandal And Life As A Star / Davido's Birthday Message To Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama / Davido's Ex, Chioma Parties At Her Sister's 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.