Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

Message For Bereaved Christians: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message For Bereaved Christians: (112 Views)

An Important Message For The Christians & Muslims / Synagogue Church Takes Full Care Of The Bereaved Families Of The Collapsed... / Reno Omokri Visits Cappadocia Caves Where Christians Hid From Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message For Bereaved Christians: by Jubileetrumpet2: 11:12am On May 08, 2021
MY CONDOLENCE TO PASTOR (DADDY G.O.) ADEBOYE, HIS FAMILY AND RCCG MEMBERS:

WHEN CHRISTIANS DIE YOUNG:

PAINFUL AS IT is when Christians die young; yet, to God He is doing the Righteous victim a great favour:
However, why do Christians die young and the wicked ones keep living?

FIRST, WHEN THE righteous person's divine assignment is completed on earth God pulls him home, such as it was in the case of Apostle Paul and several others.

"I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:" 2 Timothy 4:7 KJV

SECOND, TO SAVE the righteous soul from impending grief and sorrow that would, inevitably, soon befall his country or the world or both. So God pulls him out to heaven for safe keeping, not wishing him to share from the oncoming catastrophe as He did to the infant son of King Jeroboam.

"And all Israel shall mourn for him, ...because in him there is found some good thing toward the Lord God of Israel in the house of Jeroboam."
1 Kings 14:13 KJV

FINALLY, WHEN IN future God sees the Righteous would eventually compromise and backslides; thus, loses him to the devil. God in His tender mercy withdraws him from the earth, instead.
This was the case with king Solomon.---1kings 11:9

Also, King Hezekiah, who, when God had sent Prophet Isaiah to inform him that he should fix up his home because He was going to die pleaded with God to spare his life; nonetheless, Fifteen more years were added to his life!
However, Bible scholars had it that King Hezekiah's life, after the addition of fifteen more years, had been most unimpressive, though.

"In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And Isaiah the prophet the son of Amoz came unto him, and said unto him, Thus saith the Lord , Set thine house in order: for thou shalt die, and not live." ----Isaiah 38:1 KJV.

I recall, Kenneth Hagin, my mentor, once told of an incidence about a devout Christian brother who had been in Christ since he was a youngster. One day, he abandoned his family and bivouaked with some woman. All efforts to making him see reasons to come back home was counter productive.
Then one day, after three years, while fixing up things on the fence, he fell and had his spinal cord busted up. So he was laid up in a wheelchair. For awhile the woman had battled to save him but to no avail, then she packed him to his wife and children.
Later he was sorry for his sin; however, and his pastor, who had been praying for him, still continued to pray for him and a doctor attended him.
Not quite long, sudden like, he stood up. He was well!
Nonetheless, like a dog returns to its vomits, the man, no sooner he was well than he went back to the woman and carried on with het in sin as before.
Once again, the pastor pleaded with him to come home. He refused. Not long he was crippled up again. Once more, the woman coped with him for some time then returned him to his family.
However, he sobered up and repented. The man said that God had told him he would die and take him home. So he dressed up, sat by the roadside, telling folks the exact time God had told him he would die.
Guess what, he died precisely the exact time that day, no more no less.
Tough.

However, as you know, Sir, whatever else God is; He is good. For God sets great store for His children, wishing none to perish, in hell.

As for the Wicked, some of them are blessed with longevity.
Why?
God wishes no one to perish. So gives them time enough to repent.
----Ezekiel 18:23; 1 Peter 3:9

"... God is patient with you (the wicked), not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Bravo!

Still, in the last event, there is the hope of Reunion in heaven with our departed loved ones, as we continue in Christ Jesus.

However, I express my condolence to Daddy Adeboye, his Family, RCCG members and all those who are grieving over the loss of their beloved ones.

By the Almighty God, be consoled , Sir, in Jesus' name.
Amen.
GRHS----GOD REST HIS SOUL!!!

Gracias...thanks.
So long.

Yours in His Vineyard.

Pst. Rufus.
-----Announcing Jesus' Gospel Ministry Inc., Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, May 18th, 2021 / A Sermon Of Biblical Accuracy! Join Us On FB Or Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.