Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

“Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals (1898 Views)

I Don’t Want To Die Unmarried – Single Woman Cries Out / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / 'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by letitrainnow(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2021
“Only a cursed man will chase a single woman for two years” – Man reveals

A man took to his Twitter account to swear at men who chase single ladies for two years begging for their love and affection.

men chase ladies
@ojooluwa is of the opinion that if such men exist, then they are cursed. In his opinion, no sensible man should chase a single woman by pretending to have the same interests and bumping into places with her.

He revealed that instead, they should put in such effort in making money and learning how to dress and talk properly.

Here’s what he wrote;

“Only a cursed man would chase a single woman for 2 years, texting, trying to bump into places, pretending to have the same interest with that woman etc.

Get in shape, make some money, learn to dress and talk properly. Be in position so that you are eligible for multiple women”.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Kriss216: 12:21pm On May 08, 2021
To chase a Nigerian girl is the second most foolish things on earth after voting for Buhari!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by iTroll: 12:21pm On May 08, 2021
shocked

2 years!

That is a whole 730 days,
17,250 hours,
1,035,000 minutes,
62,100,000 seconds!

On top one dirty girl!

Only a FOOLISH man will waste that much time on a dirty racket.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by 3pleDAssistant: 12:25pm On May 08, 2021
maybe not a curse!

Maybe the woman is that valuable. undecided

if something is really really valuable and unique in its exquisite value, it's no doubt that some people will do anything to get it.

2 Likes

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 08, 2021
There is what we call the spirit or gift or blessing of acceptance. I know it. It is this gift that makes people love you even if your are unimpressive or careless or tired of putting much effort. I am not supporting carelessness or tiredness or not impressing positively. Probably you have seen a beautiful lady dying for a guy without much vision, while she doesn't give much damn to a guy with vision, money, smartness, swagger, good English. Even if she falls for the money and swagger, maybe it is for comfort sake; while she gives the low vision guy her body, soul and deepest heart.... Haven't you seen a guy dying for a lady who don't deserve it, while he is not interested in a virtuous lady??

The first thing to deal with before entering any relationship is not to look for money, but to prayerfully deal with the spirit of rejection.... If you don't deal with it, your survival will be to use money, "forced beauty", or other kinda stressful ways to keep those you love.

If the only way you can keep people is to give them money or impress them at all cost, then you have entered a stressful life....

The best love is an easy-going love...

1 Like

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Daveambition(m): 12:38pm On May 08, 2021
Am stil young & can't settle for just "One Man"
3-5yrs later them stand for queue to enter Shiloh seeking for spiritual guidelines to reveal their future husbands to them. Funny gender

1 Like

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:41pm On May 08, 2021
Only useless men chase women

Wise men chase money

Don't be a useless man today!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Vyzz: 12:45pm On May 08, 2021
I know a nigga that chased a girl for 4yrs....

Even If na degree

1 Like

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by LastProphet: 1:40pm On May 08, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
maybe not a curse!

Maybe the woman is that valuable. undecided

if something is really really valuable and unique in its exquisite in its value, it's no doubt that some people will do anything to get it.

Yes if that's the most 'valuable' thing the limited guy has seen why not? Just know it that real men that are high achievers won't send any lady 2 years not even 6 months, but hopeless or unexposed men should be okay with that

2 Likes

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by temitope27(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2021
I think I concur grin
Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2021
I don't know why MEN would chase women for years.
Although my CASE is different.
All the LADIES I had dealings with, chased me.
I'm still trying to understand, why I would spend my Time, chasing a Lady when I know that If I spend my time to chase FAME, same ladies will gravitate towards me drooling with saliva of hunger.
I believe if you have self worth, LADIES will chase you.

1 Like

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by jericco1(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
Me that's avoiding women grin
Omo this life no balance

1 Like

Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by alade26632: 5:54pm On May 08, 2021
Am stil young & can't settle for just "One Man"3-5yrs later them stand for queue to enter Shiloh seeking for spiritual guidelines to reveal their future husbands to them. Funny gender
Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by McStoic(m): 7:26pm On May 08, 2021
letitrainnow:
“Only a cursed man will chase a single woman for two years” – Man reveals

A man took to his Twitter account to swear at men who chase single ladies for two years begging for their love and affection.

men chase ladies
@ojooluwa is of the opinion that if such men exist, then they are cursed. In his opinion, no sensible man should chase a single woman by pretending to have the same interests and bumping into places with her.

He revealed that instead, they should put in such effort in making money and learning how to dress and talk properly.

Here’s what he wrote;

“Only a cursed man would chase a single woman for 2 years, texting, trying to bump into places, pretending to have the same interest with that woman etc.

Get in shape, make some money, learn to dress and talk properly. Be in position so that you are eligible for multiple women”.

He is right you know
Re: “Only A Cursed Man Will Chase A Single Woman For Two Years” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2021
He is right.

The idea that you should get in shape, make money and other fantasies is motivation speaking.

This is what most guys do.

Once a girl rejects them, they get angry, after passing over the anger stage, they go out and continue pursueing women, watching football, drinking alcohol, going and coming back from work and doing what they do before.

(1) (Reply)

Female Nairalander Needed In Lagos For Knack / Has A Friend Tried To Harm You Out Of Jealousy ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.