Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is This Right?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right?? (684 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Or Wrong / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right?? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2021
Pardon my grammatical errors,
.... So it goes like this,
I got a job in a private secondary school after graduation,as per man doesn't want to stay idle,while working in the school,i made many friends there,many of whom became very close to me,spent some years and then left to start something on my own,one of the ladies I met there(let's call her Jessica,not real name), Jessica was a married woman with four kids,but became very close to me,she would even tell me many things about her husband that she wouldn't tell anyone else and i on my own part would advise her on what to do,she leaned me 60k to start up something,and I used the money to start up a barbing salon and employed someone as I was planning on leaving the village to the city for greener pastures,after sometime,I paid her back the money,so fast-ward to 2017,I left the village to city and started another business there and God be with me,I was earning my daily bread and was able to take care of my bills,so one day I got a call from this lady that her cousin brother was planning to travel to Dubai but doesn't have enough money to process his papers,she pleaded with me for financial help so she can help her cousin brother to travel,I sent 100k to her bearing in my mind how she helped me when I was planning to start up my barbing salon.it continued like that,she would call me if she needed any help,so last year, just before the covid19 brouhaha,I traveled out of the country,and decided to keep mute till I'm able to fix myself into something,after some months,I got a message from this lady on one of the social media platform that she wants to replace her phone as the old one has become faulty,that I should help her with money to buy a new phone and at this point,I became angry and was asking myself why do I always have to be the one that she complains to whenever she happens to need financial assistance when she still have her husband and other family members around, please guys,how do I handle someone like this?
Re: Is This Right?? by yomi007k(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2021
Welldone.

You don jam the entitled class of people wey go give you 1 to collect 10.

Doh.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?? by Hashabiah: 1:22pm On May 08, 2021
My dear brother, you did wrong in bring your problem to social media because by so doing, you are exposing the trust she has given to you as a friend and confidante. But I advice that you politely tell her that you have other obligations too.
Re: Is This Right?? by 3pleDAssistant: 1:31pm On May 08, 2021
As for the help she offered you, you've done quite enough to repay it (judging from your post).

from now on, if she asks for something, if you have and you are willing, give her.

If you don't have, tell her gently and politely.

it's quite simple!
Re: Is This Right?? by DICKstractor: 2:24pm On May 08, 2021
undecided

That 60k she gave you was the money she used in by entitlement form

It should be non refundable but you did otherwise

Learn to say NO!! OP. It doesn't make you a bad person
Re: Is This Right?? by 2special(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2021
Has she returned the #100,000 you borrowed her
Re: Is This Right?? by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 08, 2021
2special:
Has she returned the #100,000 you borrowed her
......not yet.... it's obvious she isn't thinking about refunding it and I have decided to forget about it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right?? by 2special(m): 3:30pm On May 08, 2021
toobusy:
......not yet.... it's obvious she isn't thinking about refunding it and I have decided to forget about it.
remind and ask for the #100,000 from her, even if you're interested in the money ask her and hear her response first.
Re: Is This Right?? by NobleDeSage001: 12:58am On May 09, 2021
Grow some balls and learn how to say no.
She will not beat you now, haba!

Politely turn her down. She will catch the message.

(1) (Reply)

There Is Nothing As Beautiful As This / You Need Girls To Grow Ur Career In Life As A Man,but Don’t Just Flirt With Them / My Girlfriend Said I Should Not Call Her That She Is With Her Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.