Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 (4472 Views)

Man Who Looks Like Ojukwu Shares Photos / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Photo Of Buhari In 1983 And 2019: Spot The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by KahlDrogo(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
ngadaAwo, I head this is Fani Kayodes use and dump. Is that true? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
kalu61:
Leaning to write is easier. Go to youtube and get the basics. It's not a big deal
Oh thanks. Never thought of this

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by gidgiddy: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
This was old Polo park Enugu, back when the rides and swings worked. Now they have demolished it to build shoprite.

Onoh was a stupendously rich man. Only God in heaven knows how many houses that man owns. He owned almost every house in GRA Enugu.

Many people dont know that CC Onoh was a Lawyer and former Mayor of Enugu before the war
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by helinues: 4:16pm On May 08, 2021
762twooo:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother is forking random dogs just for 400
Thunder scatter your harlot mother
thunder scatter your useless father

useless impotent dingbat

Proudly Igbo boy making his tribe proud on NL.

A good sign of lack of home training

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Banmeallday: 4:20pm On May 08, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by helinues: 4:25pm On May 08, 2021
762twooo:
[s][/s]
you are a product of dog's sperm

Proudly Igbo boy promoting Igbo culture on NL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Ayomide811(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2021
Frontail:
grin... And after then Chief of Biafra took control of her grin grin grin
after Ojukwu FFK took over her puna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 4:33pm On May 08, 2021
What will you call the lunatics that truncated the 1st republic ? Didn't the ones you are insulting now learn from those foolish Igbos.

owobokiri:
Few weeks after this, one brute wriggled his way out of the barracks to overthrow the government of the 2nd republic ostensibly "to fight corruption"! Sounds familiar? To fight this corruption with him were characters like one Sani Abacha, ibrahim Babangida and all other multi billionaire military politicians you read of today.

The 2nd republic as imperfect as it was, can never be used to compare with the tragedy we have today! Folks like Solomon Lar, Dee Mbakwe, Jakande, Bola Ige, Adesanya, Adeshina and all other relatively hardworking politicians were involved. Some of them were sent to prisons because 5 or 6 bags of rice were seen in their houses by the same Buharis vindictive government that allowed a northern emir disappear with "dozens of suitcases".

This country has suffered a whole lot under Buharis wayward ambitions! This country would have been far ahead than where it finds itself today, if Buhari and his gang of ruthless thieves didn't connive to topple that government in December 1983! Countries like Indonesia, UAE, Qatar, Malaysia and even the koreans were not doing better than Nigeria at this period! It was after Buhari and Abacha and Babangida took turns to rape the living day out of Nigeria that we found ourselves competing with Chad and Niger republic..

I believe buhari is fair in doing considering when the Igbos orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria history you slaughter the Yoruba premier, the Hausa prime Minister Tafawa Baleqa n Hausa northern premier Ahmadu Bello while you told Igbo Azikwe to fly out n never touched whoever the foolish Igbo that was premier in the East.

You Igbos are oloriburuku. You read out minor evil from other while you cover your own doing that the devil itself can not dare.

If given weapon to kill btw the devil n an Igbo you very well who I will kill. Only those novice will kill the poor devil when put against Igbo.

nams77:

On point. He placed President shagari under house arrest and vice Dr Alex ekwuene was sent to prison.
Bihari has always been a bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by owobokiri(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2021
pricklewane:
What will you call the lunatics that truncated the 1at republic ? Didn't the ones you are insulting now learn from those foolish Igbos.

Please go back to your hut at Benin IDP camp!
You are always looking for a fight with your missing fingers and one ear..
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 4:40pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 4:46pm On May 08, 2021
pricklewane:
What will you call the lunatics that truncated the 1at republic ? Didn't the ones you are insulting now learn from those foolish Igbos.

I believe buhari is fair in doing considering when the Igbos orchestrated the first coup in Nigeria history you slaughter the Yoruba premier, the Hausa prime Minister Tafawa Baleqa n Hausa northern premier Ahmadu Bello while you told Igbo Azikwe to fly out n never touched whoever the foolish Igbo that was premier in the East.

You Igbos are oloriburuku. You read out minor evil from other while you cover your own doing that the devil itself can not dare.

If given weapon to kill btw the devil n an Igbo you very well who I will kill. Only those novice will kill the poor devil when put against Igbo.

See the way hatred don chew this one heart grin

You clearly don't know much about history, do you?
The first military coup had Yoruba, and other tribes participating.
Don't argue, go and check it up first.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Kaduna1stson: 5:01pm On May 08, 2021
nams77:

On point. He placed President shagari under house arrest and vice Dr Alex ekwuene was sent to prison.
Bihari has always been a bigot

Ekwueme deserves the 300 years jail term because he is not Fulani.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 5:11pm On May 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

Ekwueme deserves the 300 years jail term because he is not Fulani.
Good for you. Next!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Kaduna1stson: 5:15pm On May 08, 2021
nams77:

Good for you. Next!!!
We fulani are superior, example is pantami. grin

If a yoruba person does half of what Pantami did, he will get the Abiola treatment grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 5:23pm On May 08, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

We fulani are superior, example is pantami. grin

If a yoruba person does half of what Pantami did, he will get the Abiola treatment grin
Oga you don win na grin problem still dey again?

EOD
U fit take the news drink akamu or even put am for bank
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Kaduna1stson: 5:25pm On May 08, 2021
nams77:

Oga you don win na grin problem still dey again?

EOD

You must be yoruba, the way you are being jealous on the north is choking, e choke grin
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by Augla1: 6:01pm On May 08, 2021
owobokiri:
Few weeks after this, one brute wriggled his way out of the barracks to overthrow the government of the 2nd republic ostensibly "to fight corruption"! Sounds familiar? To fight this corruption with him were characters like one Sani Abacha, ibrahim Babangida and all other multi billionaire military politicians you read of today.

The 2nd republic as imperfect as it was, can never be used to compare with the tragedy we have today! Folks like Solomon Lar, Dee Mbakwe, Jakande, Bola Ige, Adesanya, Adeshina and all other relatively hardworking politicians were involved. Some of them were sent to prisons because 5 or 6 bags of rice were seen in their houses by the same Buharis vindictive government that allowed a northern emir disappear with "dozens of suitcases".

This country has suffered a whole lot under Buharis wayward ambitions! This country would have been far ahead than where it finds itself today, if Buhari and his gang of ruthless thieves didn't connive to topple that government in December 1983! Countries like Indonesia, UAE, Qatar, Malaysia and even the koreans were not doing better than Nigeria at this period! It was after Buhari and Abacha and Babangida took turns to rape the living day out of Nigeria that we found ourselves competing with Chad and Niger republic..
This sounds deep!
Hmmmm
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 9:01pm On May 08, 2021
So there was no Igbos in the 2nd coup with the list of military administrators below...

Can we all agree it was hatred that killed your igbo father because you never listed Igbos in the 2nd coup too ? Oloriburuku somebody.

1. ANAMBRA NAVY CAPTAIN ALLISSON MADUEKE
2. BAUCHI BRIGADIER MOHAMMED SANI SAMI
3. BENDEL BRIGADIER JEREMIAH USENI
4. BENUE BRIGADIER JOHN ATOM KPERA
5. BORNO MAJOR GENERAL ABUBAKAR WAZIRI
6. CROSS RIVER BRIGADIER DAN PATRICK ARCHIBONG
7. GONGOLA MAJOR GENERAL MUHAMMADU JEGA
8. IMO BRIGADIER IKE NWACHUKWU
9. KADUNA AIR COMMODORE ADAMU USMAN MUAZU
10. KANO AIR COMMODORE HAMZA ABDULLAHI
11. KWARA GROUP CAPTAIN SALAUDEEN ADEBOLA LATINWO
12. LAGOS GROUP CAPTAIN GBOLAHAN MUDASHIRU
13. NIGER LIEUTENANT COLONEL DAVID MARK
14. OGUN LIEUTENANT COLONEL OLADIPO DIYA
15. ONDO COMMODORE MICHAEL OTIKO
16. OYO LIEUTEANANT COLONEL OLADAYO POPOOLA
17. PLATEAU NAVY CAPTAIN SAMUEL ATUKUN
18. RIVERS POLICE COMMISSIONER FIDELIS OYAKHILOME
19. SOKOTO BRIGADIER GARBA DUBA

nams77:

See the way hatred don chew this one heart grin

You clearly don't know much about history, do you?
The first military coup had Yoruba, and other tribes participating.
Don't argue, go and check it up first.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 7:13am On May 09, 2021
pricklewane:
So there was no Igbos in the 2nd coup with the list of military administrators below...

Can we all agree it was hatred that killed your igbo father because you never listed Igbos in the 2nd coup too ? Oloriburuku somebody.

You just showed your self as a toddler. You were quick to label the first coup as an igbo coup, I factually pointed out to you that your Yoruba brother was also part of it.

Instead of acknowledging that fact ( you learned something new yesterday albeit shocking since you never knew your brother from the west partook in that coup) you quickly jumped to the second coup. Now was there any where in my write up where I mentioned the igbos were never involved? They didn't partake in the July 1966 coup if you must know.
Every coup in this country must have the imprint of several tribes

Now run along with your hated filled mind and diseased mentality. I'm done talking to kids like you. Put on your thinking cap( ( if you have any) and read my posts again.
I'm no tribalist and I don't bloody care. I deal with people on individual basis. Instead of you to focus on your enemies, you are hating every igbo man that goes about his business. Keep allowing hatred to dry you up. This is the bane of most Nigerians. They see the average igbo man as a threat, meanwhile, the real threat is creeping up their alley trying to swallow them up. No! They won't see that. It is the ambitious igbo man that is the problem of Nigeria.
Keep deluding yourself. Someday most of you will wake and find yourself in a different Nigeria.
Enough said already.
I won't bother responding to you because it is a waste talking to someone who is already biased.
Good bye.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 7:30am On May 09, 2021
pricklewane:

Lest I forget to mention, there was no igbo man in the second coup( July 1966).
You can go and check.
You are really a toddler.
Let me recommend a book for you to read.
Go pick up a copy of " There was a country " by Chinua Achebe and read it objectively without a biased mind to understand the historical perspectives of your county.
I decided to check your topic and I saw that all your post are anti-igbo grin
You must be living in severe pains my brother. Pls get help. grin
I love for as a brother so my advice is for you to get help. You are damaging your cells and organs by holding much hatred against a particular tribe.
This is ludicrous I swear. I have friends from all works of life and tribe.
Get a life son and don't die of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 6:55am On May 10, 2021
Has the devil created an Igbo man without hate, jealousy, irredeemable bigotry n excessive foolish ?

China Achebe that perished a miserable soul envying the noble price by Wole Soyinka a feat none of his tribesmen will accomplish toll Jesus returns.

nams77:

You can go and check.
Go pick up a copy of " There was a country " by Chinua Achebe and read it objectively without a biased mind to understand the historical perspectives of your county.
I love for as a brother so my advice is for you to get help. You are damaging your cells and organs by holding much hatred against a particular tribe.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 6:57am On May 10, 2021
Has the devil created an Igbo man without hate, jealousy, irredeemable bigotry n excessive foolish ?

China Achebe that perished a miserable soul envying the noble price by Wole Soyinka a feat none of his tribesmen will accomplish toll Jesus returns.

The Igbos listed as governors by Buhari after the coup sat in their homes n were merely called to take those seats because the coup plotters no get sense ba ?

nams77:

You can go and check.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by pricklewane: 7:00am On May 10, 2021
Ambitious Igbos like the lunatics among you that refer to Lagos as a no man's land or the fool that said Adeboye should be stoned or those that hate Awo Tinubu Fashola Aregbe etc for nothing.. Lol.

Your life is riddled with hate but when paid back with same hate your fathers start wailing like deranged souls.

nams77:

You just showed your self as a toddler. You were quick to label the first coup as an igbo coup, I factually pointed out to you that your Yoruba brother was also part of it.

Instead of acknowledging that fact ( you learned something new yesterday albeit shocking since you never knew your brother from the west partook in that coup) you quickly jumped to the second coup. Now was there any where in my write up where I mentioned the igbos were never involved? They didn't partake in the July 1966 coup if you must know.
Every coup in this country must have the imprint of several tribes

Now run along with your hated filled mind and diseased mentality. I'm done talking to kids like you. Put on your thinking cap( ( if you have any) and read my posts again.
I'm no tribalist and I don't bloody care. I deal with people on individual basis. Instead of you to focus on your enemies, you are hating every igbo man that goes about his business. Keep allowing hatred to dry you up. This is the bane of most Nigerians. They see the average igbo man as a threat, meanwhile, the real threat is creeping up their alley trying to swallow them up. No! They won't see that. It is the ambitious igbo man that is the problem of Nigeria.
Keep deluding yourself. Someday most of you will wake and find yourself in a different Nigeria.
Enough said already.
I won't bother responding to you because it is a waste talking to someone who is already biased.
Good bye.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shares Iconic Photos Of Her Dad’s Swearing-in As Governor In 1983 by nams77: 7:29am On May 10, 2021
pricklewane:
Ambitious Igbos like the lunatics among you that refer to Lagos as a no man's land or the fool that said Adeboye should be stoned or those that hate Awo Tinubu Fashola Aregbe etc for nothing.. Lol.

Your life is riddled with hate but when paid back with same hate your fathers start wailing like deranged souls.

You truly deluded. Go and deal with your brother Sunday igboho that was cursing adeboye and praying that he loses his wife and children.
I'm done talking to f00ls like you.
Its not worth it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Answer From Obi That Made My Stubborn Uncle Become Obidient / Bauchi State Governor To Replace Charles Soludo As CBN Governor / Give Your Best "GEJ Until" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.