Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Thank you Superpack - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thank you Superpack (2413 Views)

Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Just Received My 5000 Naira FOR FREE From Wema Alat (photos)..thank You WEMA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 5:15pm On May 08, 2021
cheesy
Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 5:16pm On May 08, 2021
Dominique please i need urgent help.
Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 5:17pm On May 08, 2021
Mukina2
Please help a brother
Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 5:17pm On May 08, 2021
Seun
Re: Thank you Superpack by Dechief: 5:27pm On May 08, 2021
Bros can u teach me crypto
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 5:30pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:
Nairalanders please i need urgent help
I was having 4.5 million worth of btc in binance wallet yesterday. 4 bnb worth 1 million naira plus and 2 Ethereum bought at 2.5 but it's now 3million plus as of yesterday.
I decided to stake some coin on trust wallet, so i transferred 2 bnb from my binance to my trust wallet and staked it to be getting 29% apr for one week every 3 days..
So this morning I decided to move all my coin to trust wallet because it's a savings wallet and not an exchanged site like binance.
Something surprising happened. After i did that my Ethereum which was supposed to be 3 million naira plus dropped to 2.5million. And all my coin reduced to 3.7 million in total and it was 3.9 million in binance this morning, moving my 2 Ethereum and remaining 2 bnb, plus my staked bnb I'm supposed to be seeing a balance of 4.5 million or 4.4 million at worse but I'm left with only 3.7 million.
Binance and trust wallet owned by binance seems to be a fraudulent organization.
For your information i was charged just 3k to transfer my Ethereum and less than 1k to transfer my bnb so i don't really know where the loss of my remaining money went to.
I'm running at a lost of almost 500k because i decided to move my coins from binance to trust wallet owned by binance.
Please help me
These are some pictures attached below.
You did not lose any money at all. The difference you are seeing is due to exchange rate calculation between trust wallet and Binance. Binance uses the Nigerian black market rate of #500+ for computation, meaning you have to buy Usdt and busd etc at the black market exchange rate. Trust wallet on the other hand uses the CBN exchange rate of #400/$ to compute your assets. To make it clear for you go to your trust wallet settings and change it to dollars, now compute the dollar amount at #500/$ and then do another for #400/$ and you will see no money is missing. If you send it back to Binance and they do their computation it will be back to the amount you saw in the morning. Also for experiment send 1 usdt to an empty trustwallet wallet and you will see that your balance is #400 or #410. Your money did not vanish nor missing.
Bonus knowledge; Móonpay sells usdt/busd at #397/$, but same Usdt/busd sells for #600+ on Binance trading platform, big traders buys from moónpay and sell at binance for an arbitrage gain. Moonpay uses CBN rate, Binance trades at black market rate too.
Oya pay me for my small lecture grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank you Superpack by Nbotee(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2021
Some of una no go put head for wetin una no understand and den come outside and jus open ur mouth waaaa

4 Likes

Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 6:01pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
You did not lose any money at all. The difference you are seeing is due to exchange rate calculation between trust wallet and Binance. Binance uses the Nigerian black market rate of #500+ for computation, meaning you have to buy Usdt and busd etc at the black market exchange rate. Trust wallet on the other hand uses the CBN exchange rate of #400/$ to compute your assets. To make it clear for you go to your trust wallet settings and change it to dollars, now compute the dollar amount at #500/$ and then do another for #400/$ and you will see no money is missing. If you send it back to Binance and they do their computation it will be back to the amount you saw in the morning. Also for experiment send 1 usdt to an empty trustwallet wallet and you will see that your balance is #400 or #410. Your money did not vanish nor missing.
Bonus knowledge; Móonpay sells usdt/busd at #397/$, but same Usdt/busd sells for #600+ on Binance trading platform, big traders buys from moónpay and sell at binance for an arbitrage gain. Moonpay uses CBN rate, Binance trades at black market rate too.
Thanks brother you're right i just checked it out now.
Mahn wetn I go send you na.
God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 6:01pm On May 08, 2021
Nbotee:
Some of una no go put head for wetin una no understand and den come outside and jus open ur mouth waaaa
Nbotee you never still change.
Don't be silly we live to learn everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Thank you Superpack by elantraceey(f): 6:07pm On May 08, 2021
Case of lack of proper understanding

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 6:14pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:

God bless you
Usdt or Busd or eth will do. Any will do. Infact anything.
Re: Thank you Superpack by SenecaTheYonger: 6:19pm On May 08, 2021
Wow, there are people who use naira instead of dollars as their currency unit. Wow. I could never.
Re: Thank you Superpack by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2021
I don try to verify my binance account with NIMC ID, but e no gree, pls can someone help me on the next way forward ?
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
I don try to verify my binance account with NIMC ID, but e no gree, pls can someone help me on the next way forward ?
Use your bvn number
Re: Thank you Superpack by DaBogu: 7:00pm On May 08, 2021
Dechief:
Bros can u teach me crypto
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

Register with the link
Re: Thank you Superpack by toxxnoni(m): 7:02pm On May 08, 2021
PrinxArthur1:

If na d paper nimc Iď.

E no go go.

Try d plastic.

Use driver license
And upload it in place of ID card.

Front and back
Re: Thank you Superpack by DaBogu: 7:02pm On May 08, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
They don't accept
Papers slip
Re: Thank you Superpack by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:05pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Use your bvn number
I can't find that option

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by toxxnoni(m): 7:07pm On May 08, 2021
Please how can I buy AFEN
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 7:12pm On May 08, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
I can't find that option
Use chrome browser and choose from the drop down menu.

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by Nbotee(m): 7:39pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:

Nbotee you never still change.
Don't be silly we live to learn everyday.

No doubt we live to learn everyday but U shld have verified from them or atleast ask questions for clarifications before going ahead to them dem fraudulent
Re: Thank you Superpack by jamace(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2021
Re: Thank you Superpack by jamace(m): 8:27pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:

God bless you

Matter clarified and closed.

OP, I suggest you close or remove thread.

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by hiddencontent: 8:38pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:

Please can I be your student? Though have registered on binance but I really need to know the basics in trading.
Re: Thank you Superpack by lyriclekidd(m): 8:58pm On May 08, 2021
Why you go dy use naira and you wan dy trade cryptocurrency. You just wan dy get hope dy see 7 figures wey no really get value grin[left][/left]
Re: Thank you Superpack by Dechief: 9:02pm On May 08, 2021
DaBogu:
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D

Register with the link
I have an account

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 9:34pm On May 08, 2021
Nbotee:

No doubt we live to learn everyday but U shld have verified from them or atleast ask questions for clarifications before going ahead to them dem fraudulent
It's almost impossible to contact binance or trust wallet.
A friend account was locked and he's been sending mails for 3 months now and nothing positive is coming out
Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 9:37pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Send me your bnb wallet. If $15 bnb won't be bad. Trust wallet or binance please.
You can covert to usdt or busd
Re: Thank you Superpack by CaveAdullam: 9:44pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Use chrome browser and choose from the drop down menu.
Please, clarify. I have been having problem with registration too.

PrinxArthur1, how far have you gone about this?
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 10:06pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:

Send me your bnb wallet. If $15 bnb won't be bad. Trust wallet or binance please.
You can covert to usdt or busd
Received, Thanks.
Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 11:05pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:

b nb1yjysgwps730ytnvp8nn7rd444x98n7r4m9tsgz
Pls remove the space between the B and NB at the beginning, I did to prevent nairaland antispam bot from deleting it.
Thanks.
Sent bro.
You're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For Business Ideas (preferably Manufacturing) / Don’t Save In Naira This Year, Save In Dollars. Let Me Tell You How! / How Good Is Transcorp IPO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.