Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Thank you Superpack - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Thank you Superpack (2419 Views)

Invest Now And Thank Me Later With Pictures / Tired Of Investing In Ponzi. Try This And Thank Me Later! (investors Only) / Just Received My 5000 Naira FOR FREE From Wema Alat (photos)..thank You WEMA!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 11:11pm On May 08, 2021
Investor0011:

Sent bro.
You're welcome.
Thank you so much, bro. May God multiply the pocket from which it came from in multiple folds.

1 Like

Re: Thank you Superpack by Investor0011: 11:48pm On May 08, 2021
SUPERPACK:
Thank you so much, bro. May God multiply the pocket from which it came from in multiple folds.
Amen.
You too
Re: Thank you Superpack by PrinxArthur1(m): 7:21am On May 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Please, clarify. I have been having problem with registration too.

PrinxArthur1, how far have you gone about this?
I tried it, and saw no option like that ,what I do now is, i tell my guy to help me buy from binance and transfer to my trust wallet
Re: Thank you Superpack by CaveAdullam: 9:34am On May 09, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
I tried it, and saw no option like that ,what I do now is, i tell my guy to help me buy from binance and transfer to my trust wallet
Same thing I did here. Perhaps I think that's the highest we can do with an unverified account.

There's another method, though I haven't tried it as I look forward in processing it by the end of this week: download nimc app on playstore, login your details, screenshot the front and back on full ID mode, then crop the bar code and attached it at the back of the card and after which you convert it to a plastic ID card. If this method doesn't work, I will process the normal NIN; and try if it will work.
Re: Thank you Superpack by PrinxArthur1(m): 10:51am On May 09, 2021
CaveAdullam:
Same thing I did here. Perhaps I think that's the highest we can do with an unverified account.

There's another method, though I haven't tried it as I look forward in processing it by the end of this week: download nimc app on playstore, login your details, screenshot the front and back on full ID mode, then crop the bar code and attached it at the back of the card and after which you convert it to a plastic ID card. If this method doesn't work, I will process the normal NIN; and try if it will work.
I will use my mom's national ID whenever I travel
Re: Thank you Superpack by Nbotee(m): 3:47pm On May 09, 2021
Investor0011:

It's almost impossible to contact binance or trust wallet.
A friend account was locked and he's been sending mails for 3 months now and nothing positive is coming out

Oya sorry... Next tym try to exhaust all options before making a conclusion
Re: Thank you Superpack by kezbiz: 4:01am On Oct 06, 2021
brother where i fit find Móonpay from? your input will be highly needed
Re: Thank you Superpack by Connected1: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2022
SUPERPACK:
You did not lose any money at all. The difference you are seeing is due to exchange rate calculation between trust wallet and Binance. Binance uses the Nigerian black market rate of #500+ for computation, meaning you have to buy Usdt and busd etc at the black market exchange rate. Trust wallet on the other hand uses the CBN exchange rate of #400/$ to compute your assets. To make it clear for you go to your trust wallet settings and change it to dollars, now compute the dollar amount at #500/$ and then do another for #400/$ and you will see no money is missing. If you send it back to Binance and they do their computation it will be back to the amount you saw in the morning. Also for experiment send 1 usdt to an empty trustwallet wallet and you will see that your balance is #400 or #410. Your money did not vanish nor missing.
Bonus knowledge; Móonpay sells usdt/busd at #397/$, but same Usdt/busd sells for #600+ on Binance trading platform, big traders buys from moónpay and sell at binance for an arbitrage gain. Moonpay uses CBN rate, Binance trades at black market rate too.
Oya pay me for my small lecture grin
Hello Bro, I happened to come across Moonpay and their cheap crypto rates, and I am glad someone knows more about it, can I use another wallet to receive my coins, like Trustwallet, paxful or Bundle.
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2022
Connected1:

Hello Bro, I happened to come across Moonpay and their cheap crypto rates, and I am glad someone knows more about it, can I use another wallet to receive my coins, like Trustwallet, paxful or Bundle.
I don't it will work again due to cbn ban, your bank will decline the transaction.
Re: Thank you Superpack by Connected1: 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2022
SUPERPACK:
I don't it will work again due to cbn ban, your bank will decline the transaction.
So is there is alternative sir.
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2022
Connected1:

So is there is alternative sir.
https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2122#109723653

Ask about ''Paybis'' website there.
Re: Thank you Superpack by Connected1: 1:31am On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Thank you Superpack by xristos(m): 4:40am On Jan 30, 2022
SUPERPACK:
pls bro is moonpay still functional? how do i download...found ur 2021 post about it
Re: Thank you Superpack by oddiyke: 6:13am On Feb 22, 2022
SUPERPACK:
You did not lose any money at all. The difference you are seeing is due to exchange rate calculation between trust wallet and Binance. Binance uses the Nigerian black market rate of #500+ for computation, meaning you have to buy Usdt and busd etc at the black market exchange rate. Trust wallet on the other hand uses the CBN exchange rate of #400/$ to compute your assets. To make it clear for you go to your trust wallet settings and change it to dollars, now compute the dollar amount at #500/$ and then do another for #400/$ and you will see no money is missing. If you send it back to Binance and they do their computation it will be back to the amount you saw in the morning. Also for experiment send 1 usdt to an empty trustwallet wallet and you will see that your balance is #400 or #410. Your money did not vanish nor missing.
Bonus knowledge; Móonpay sells usdt/busd at #397/$, but same Usdt/busd sells for #600+ on Binance trading platform, big traders buys from moónpay and sell at binance for an arbitrage gain. Moonpay uses CBN rate, Binance trades at black market rate too.
Oya pay me for my small lecture grin

Please bro, I just want to know the debit card that work on it because I have tried my zenith master card it did not work. Please help me out because I sincerely need to start doing it . I promise to show you love if you help me out on this.
Re: Thank you Superpack by oddiyke: 6:15am On Feb 22, 2022
Connected1:

Do you know any Nigeria debit card that on it
Re: Thank you Superpack by SUPERPACK: 6:19am On Feb 22, 2022
oddiyke:

Please bro, I just want to know the debit card that work on it because I have tried my zenith master card it did not work. Please help me out because I sincerely need to start doing it . I promise to show you love if you help me out on this.
CBN ban has now affected pay by card to all crypto companies. They now block almost every day and you buying with your card is risky. Try Paybis .com sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Save In Naira This Year, Save In Dollars. Let Me Tell You How! / Advantages Of Investing With Adron Homes & Properties... / Showing Just 10 People A Working System! (turn 50cents - $8000 In A Month)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.