Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,923 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300540 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
dljbd1:
They don answer una Ooo

https://twitter.com/BinanceAfrica/status/1486435037545472006?s=20
some people say Dem don fill dis form since last 2 months, weeks ago but nothing has been done undecided

Binance just wan give Dem hope, the matter don Dy with FBI already cus b4 FBI come Dy involved.......guy the matter strong
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2022
dljbd1:
They don answer una Ooo

https//twittercom/BinanceAfrica/status/1486435037545472006?s=20
power of social media sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 10:48pm On Jan 26, 2022
Just added atom to my shorts. It's been looking weak since morning.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jollos(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:
Lemme state what how I think the market would play out - I’m on a similar school of thought as Ibime.

I believe this retrace or price reversal we are seeing is short term, I hold the opinion that after this “relief rally”, Btc would plummet.

So basically I’m short term bullish, longer term bearish

I hope I’m wrong, I hope we ride straight to 100k

But if there is one thing you should take from all I just said is the same thing I have been saying since - as we bounce please nor forget to take profits, when people start 100k or nothing, take more profits- TP! TP! TP!

Ask yourself if Btc had gone to 30k in this last dip would you be crying or smiling if you would be crying please make sure you change that.

We come here to make money from the market not the other way round!

Be aggressive with profits taking!

Good evening brother,
Pls help me on everything I need to know about trading. I want to start as soon as possible.

God help u too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nna BTC is shameless. Talk of say them don tell am say no interest rate, e still dey go down. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chikacha:
Nna BTC is shameless. Talk of say them don tell am say no interest rate, e still dey go down. undecided
end month deep according to what I have been seeing in this group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
jyz200:
Fed decision
Bullish

Nope that was bearish

Got stopped out on positions in Sol and Luna than had been nicely in the green just 3 hours ago.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibime:

Nope that was bearish

Got stopped out on positions in Sol and Luna than had been nicely in the green just 3 hours ago.
Please can you explain better, they said till March abi?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibime:

Nope that was bearish

How was it bearish?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nonut: 11:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Someone said we were heading for 45k? Lol. Fake "bullish" movement meant to get more "investors". They buy high and sell low. The cycle continues.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2022
selling pressure almost dead but still below pivot lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by betcliq: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
Fake Bull run

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OlympiadTutor(m): 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
OlympiadTutor:
It would be wise to keep an open eye if BTC gets to $38,300.
On the previous swing low BTC did a 50% Fib retracement. It may decide to repeat this again or rally up to $39k+ to complete a 61.8% retracement.

Whatever happens Futures traders on Long Positions should trade these zones with caution. If you get trapped you may get liquidated as BTC seems to be gathering the strength for the $30k ride.

Spot traders should not FOMO yet, according to market conditions, every known coin right now is definitely too expensive. Do not buy yet and if you bought try and take some profits on $38k - $39k levels.

Happy Trading.

If we close below $36k today then we have a Double Doji Break and the match to $28k-$30k starts.

Futures Traders: please avoid LONG Positions for now except its for some quick scalps.

Spot traders that did not take the afternoon call. There's no glory or honor in holding on to a losing position, cut your losses now and wait for the $30k dip to buy back.

Happy Trading.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chikacha:
Please can you explain better, they said till March abi?

So market won't price it in? He said they have much room to increase, meaning he can do it severally, and also said he'd taper off bond buybacks quite strongly.

In essence, the market wants signal that rates won't go above 1% when they're done. Market can handle 0.25% or maybe 0.5%, but by saying he has much room means they could keep going. Let's see sha. Even if it can be interpreted as being neither hawkish nor doveish, investors will hedge by reallocating their portfolio. If they had 20% risky assets before, they may drop it to 15% and the 5% they cut will be Crypto and micro tech stocks. They may keep their Microsoft shares but sell their Bitcoin for example.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:47pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ibime:

So market won't price it in? He said they have much room to increase, meaning he can do it severally, and also said he'd taper off bond buybacks quite strongly.

In essence, the market wants signal that rates won't go above 1% when they're done. Market can handle 0.25% or maybe 0.5%, but by saying he has much room means they could keep going. Let's see sha. Even if it can be interpreted as being neither hawkish nor doveish, investors will hedge by reallocating their portfolio. If they had 20% risky assets before, they may drop it to 15% and the 5% they cut will be Crypto and micro tech stocks. They may keep their Microsoft shares but sell their Bitcoin for example.
Kai Na wah ooh, bears all over the compound. Thank you very much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:12am On Jan 27, 2022
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:57am On Jan 27, 2022
Market don run leave us behind cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:05am On Jan 27, 2022
DieRich5:
Market don run leave us behind cheesy
Lol. But we sha don TP enough.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Icecream4U:
Lol. But we sha don TP enough.
some people wey Dy wait for 40k b4 Dem TP undecided

P2P rate don shoot go up cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 3:15am On Jan 27, 2022
OlympiadTutor:
There's no glory or honor in holding on to a losing position, cut your losses now and wait for the $30k dip to buy back
"traders on spot? cut loose and buy-back at $30k?". I get dat. i can't offload all my bags for a targeted coin & sit aside and look. d knwledge of d price history of a specifik token is key, as an investor not trader, i wuld target a koin or two & cross-reference its current dip price with d last bear season all-time low price wher such altcoin in questn bottomd out. Lyk i enterd a targetd 1 at 0.35 whn bttc was 47k ish, i DCA'd at 0.18 & 0.12 dats a two-way div split. DCA heavily at 0.088? Nw Waitng at 0.063 we die dia. dust go settle las las. Naa who get gems 2day go b king tomorr. I Once let go of xrp at 52naira per each on luno exchange, and repeated dz pattern on a few others. Hodlers mek d most monies in dz line of biz, buh it depends on wat u are hodling. Solid F.A today fit re-write all our T.A charts overnight and so suddenly

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 5:14am On Jan 27, 2022
I took oo . I cant be foolish to leave my good profit for whales . I don learn lesson last year ;
DieRich5:
some people wey Dy wait for 40k b4 Dem TP undecided

P2P rate don shoot go up cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ibromodzi: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2022
Hero2t:

Since you have a NIN, you can try printing the ID on a plastic card.

They should accept that.
Alright, thanks sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 6:19am On Jan 27, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Always remember that Cex is a sin

Not your keys, not your coins cheesy

Not your key àbí, but you guys can't explain why a guy wallet was wiped on Twt........

Superpack, no where safe....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Udapod(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Pls does Kuda issue ATM card?
And are you talking about buying on Paybis?
they issue atm and yes am talking about buying on paybis
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:16am On Jan 27, 2022
kintus:

Sounds like BrokeHaruna

Invest what you can afford to lose.

People looking for exit liquidity in this trying times
Lol who the heck is brokeharuna? if you read my post, I boldly typed "DYOR" and lastly I don't post coins here that I'm not sure of.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2022

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:52am On Jan 27, 2022
This January just take style bloody, I pray this year favor all of us. grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:13am On Jan 27, 2022
If you are using Gate.io, ensure you never forget your password especially if you don't use it frequently. Write it down somewhere so you don't forget. Their password reset na complex process. They will ask you for one something something certificate number

It's close to 2 months now I haven't been able to access my account. Back and forth mails no be here. I was told my case has been submitted close to a month now. They can take 5 days to respond to one email. I guess it's because it's run by Chinese.
Will keep the house posted when it's finally resolved.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2022
This red is not redding well . If e wan go down , abeg do so , i wan buy market grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2120) (2121) (2122) (2123) (2124) (2125) (2126) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Taidi(m), jayce232, nna777, Siberia01(m), Nedstar, clems88(m), Ethereum, Genius3D(m), Disembark, DieRich5 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.