Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai (34006 Views)

Benue: Ortom Vs Alia (photos) / El-Rufai & Amaechi vs El-Rufai & Wike - When Will They Learn? / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ogwumgbe: 5:57am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue

Leading a hate campaign against fulani and trying to stop their agenda by all means is the greatest achievement any serious governor can have. I love his boldness of sending that idiot to where he belongs. Good one Ortom, you are hard man

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:48am On May 09, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Leading a hate campaign against fulani and trying to stop their agenda by all means is the greatest achievement any serious governor can have. I love his boldness of sending that idiot to where he belongs. Good one Ortom, you are hard man
How has he tried to stop their agenda?
And what agenda are you talking about?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:53am On May 09, 2021
ZaddyGO:

I do not agree to this.. Ortom can never be worse than Yahaya Bello.. Never!!
Okay, Yahaya Bello built a big Rice Mill for kogi state.
Tell me one thing Ortom did for Benue
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:54am On May 09, 2021
Joshua30:

Who told you that big mouth, are you in Benue State.
That's how you talk to your father
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:56am On May 09, 2021
dragunov:

I will say that I love the way Ortom has refrained from voicing a response to that Satanic foo.l while allowing his subordinate, Akase, to respond in the most intelligent fashion, not giving a rat ass about whose ox is gored.
Doesn't really matter though, we in Benue don't take them serious
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:58am On May 09, 2021
payosehtor:
you must be a terrorist. Ortom is loved and if giving a third chance, he will still win. ok.
say whatever you can about him but that doesn't change the reality on ground, ORTOMATIC ALL WE STAND WITH
Ortom the salary herdsman who has killed more Benue people than fulani herdsmen is loved only by children of hate.
He can never win elections fairly in Benue
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:59am On May 09, 2021
OrdinaryNigeria:

U know u are lying.
Am in benue state
You are not from Benue
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Tekrify(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2021
Have you ever wondered why..the herdmens issue is only worse Benue...
Don't ever give a shitty reason about it being close to the north...
The entire SE, SW and SS has suffered 5 percent of what Benue has suffered...how come the neighboring state like kogi and nasarawa not affected...Ebonyi hardly get attacked...what about cross River bordering Benue..y haven't they been attack....

Why is Benue the sole target... Ortom is just a shithole...when SE suffered a bit..u saw how the citizens rose...now u hardly hear such incidents there..till date have u heard any herdmens attack in Yoruba or SS...or Fulani have no interest in those regions...why is kogi not suffering...

Let me tell you why ..it because they take Ortom as a fool and the entire Tiv tribe are very naive..
The time this shit happened to other tribes..look at how they reacted ..(Yoruba and Igbo) but when it came to the 4th largest tribe in nigeria (tiv)...dey behave like they are daft and coward... ofcourse Ortom is tiv....that why he can't do anything rather than blaim buhari wail at FG
atonement12:
Does this your 'epistle' negates the facts he said about Buhari's government is enabling Fulani terrorism?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Austin179: 7:58am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
El Rufai is right. I love the way he speaks his mind without giving 2 bleeps. in Benue nobody takes Ortom seriously, even his few supporters praise him in public but castigate him in private. As a matter of fact, he is the most hated person in Benue state. If you doubt me go to any Benue Facebook page and see for yourself.
Ortom is the worst governor in the history of Africa, besides leading a hate campaign against fulanis, he has done nothing for Benue
Chairman learn how to talk without sentiment I know all our government officials are the same but you don't judge using the numbers of likes nd comments on facebook. Don't use ur self as a political tyrant for this politicians misfortune they don't acknowledge us (nigerians) any longer use ur head.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Ologbojo2023: 8:10am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
will u shut up there, are you residing in Benue, how did you know Benue people hated him,everybody cannot like you even the so call Jesus is not like by his people in the time of his reign. So what is the Bleep are you saying. El rufai is one of Nigeria problem get that fact in your tick brain stop ,spreading false information on this platform

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by detectivejones: 9:15am On May 09, 2021
From my findings. .,,

When it comes to credibility Ortom is not worth standing beside El Rufai (though the midget has his short comings) Ortom is there always blaming the FG while on the other hand he collects security votes does nothing with it and divert it.

He talks about kidnapping in Kaduna if all Nigerians are aware of the vile things going on in Benue state, he sends his so called vigilantes to steal fulani cows and burn things down last week a friend's wife's village was burnt down with all her relation.

Ortom is a thief who uses Christianity as a cover up and hated by Benue people, go to Benue state he owes workers and pensioners salaries and even with bailout fund recievd he still couldn't pay. I think 2018 he even refused paying them for 10months which he still owes till date, the youths of the state have all migrated out looking for greener pastures and those who decide to stay back and work get paid peanut. it's in Benue state you'll see a graduate teaching and being paid 8k.

Makurdi the state capital is under developed with no infrastructure or factory all you see is hotels and bars. By the time Ortom leaves power 80% of the lands in Makurdi will be his coz he has bought all.

BTW I belong to no political party. I hate hypocrites and Ortom is one

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Blackdisciple(m): 11:06am On May 09, 2021
ivolt:
Elrufai should shut up.
Bandits have taken over Kaduna villages, highways and forests.
Even with his security, Elrufai dare not travel by road himself.

It would have made more sense if Elrufai's own state isn't in turmoil.

Bandits they created
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:18am On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Absolutely you are one among the hundreds of Elrufai E-warriors on the media.
Don't worry, Elrufai negligences that you are praising and defending on the social media will visit you and your household in its own form.
To you, Elrufai is a saint.
But, reasonable people know the disadvantages of Elrufai.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by lagosrd: 11:29am On May 09, 2021
I don't think any governor that speaks from the two sides of his mouth should be taken seriously. A body bag governor and ethnic jingoist and a primitive, parochial and archaic deceptor per excellence who glorifies himself by acting as a mini god by sacking 20,000 work force without reducing a single aide from work.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by atonement12: 11:51am On May 09, 2021
Tekrify:
Have you ever wondered why..the herdmens issue is only worse Benue...
Don't ever give a shitty reason about it being close to the north...
The entire SE, SW and SS has suffered 5 percent of what Benue has suffered...how come the neighboring state like kogi and nasarawa not affected...Ebonyi hardly get attacked...what about cross River bordering Benue..y haven't they been attack....

Why is Benue the sole target... Ortom is just a shithole...when SE suffered a bit..u saw how the citizens rose...now u hardly hear such incidents there..till date have u heard any herdmens attack in Yoruba or SS...or Fulani have no interest in those regions...why is kogi not suffering...

Let me tell you why ..it because they take Ortom as a fool and the entire Tiv tribe are very naive..
The time this shit happened to other tribes..look at how they reacted ..(Yoruba and Igbo) but when it came to the 4th largest tribe in nigeria (tiv)...dey behave like they are daft and coward... ofcourse Ortom is tiv....that why he can't do anything rather than blaim buhari wail at FG
"Benue the sole target"-I don't know about this!
Anyway, he has started a vigilante group now, let's see how it goes! smiley
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by JONSYN7154: 12:19pm On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
I just checked the Benue Facebook page. You people the tivs are to be blame. Why not try another tribe and see.

The whole page is full of animosity against other tribe.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Toktee(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:
You are a biggest fool I ever quote on this forum, did you just said no one take ortom seriously in Benue state?
Do you live on Mars?..... oh i forgot that there are some elements of Fulani terrorists and their ass lickers in Benue state couple with some agberos that do follow Akume here and there...

Now, you said Ortom is leading a hate campaign against Fulani terrorists in Benue state as if nairalanders are blind like you not to read and see what is going on in Benue state?... But if Ortom is leading a hate campaign against the jihadists who their sole agenda is to Islamised Benue state, what do you called the campaign wage against Christians in Kaduna state by governor El-rufai?

Seriously, sense erodes you.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dragunov: 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Doesn't really matter though, we in Benue don't take them serious

Oga banana banana, you are Fulani. Stop forming familiarity.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by ivolt: 1:42pm On May 09, 2021
Tekrify:
El rufai tried to tackle th security issues like a governor rather than rant... all Ortom does is to rant up and down.. like a weaklen...
What has Elrufai the strong man done about the insecurity in his state?

Ortom had never donated a fairly used car for security or engaged the CP attached to his state...he just come and rant .. tomorrow they kill.he rants more and the cycle continues...
This is totally false. Don't assume what you don't know.
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/samuel-ortom-governor-donates-16-vehicles-to-security-agencies-in-benue/zbqrr3c
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/ortom-donates-50-operational-vehicles-to-security-agencies-in-benue/

Am not a fan of el rufai...but el rufai is 10 times better than Ortom ..in education, infrastructure..all Benue is known for is fuckery and HIV nothing more.no good roads no nothing..
Nothing trumps security. Those roads are useless if people can't use them out of fear. What is the use of education infrastructure when kids and their parents are afraid of what might happen in school?

This is what FG does when Benue made an independent move some time back.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/255017-train-no-militia-benue-govt-replies-nigerian-army.html

Do you know how to shut up people like Ortom?
Legalize state police.
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by executive12: 2:06pm On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:

And yet he won re-election for second term as Governor?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by buchai: 3:24pm On May 09, 2021
Interesting!
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by terzurum(m): 3:32pm On May 09, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Don;t you have sense?
WHAT HAS KILLING OF BENUE PEOPLE (villagers) BY INVADERS GOT TO DO WITH PAYMENT OF SALARIES? USE YOUR HEAD!
For your information Ortom is not owing salaries.!!!
I wonder where you reside probably in Lagos, Abuja or PH. that is the most reason you should have sense

The said video was a protest that lead to the blocking of highway due to the killing of IDPs at a camp in Makurdi. For Gods sake. don't you get? this invaders chased these ppl from their villages to that point and still came to kill again. please repent from your reasoning with El-rufai he is an old cunning man that is tribalistic

WHAT HAS KILLING OF BENUE PEOPLE (villagers) BY INVADERS GOT TO DO WITH PAYMENT OF SALARIES? USE YOUR HEAD!
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by terzurum(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2021

Reason not with El-rufai he is an old cunning man
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by terzurum(m): 3:48pm On May 09, 2021
[quote ...............

Makurdi the state capital is under developed with no infrastructure or factory all you see is hotels and bars. By the time Ortom leaves power 80% of the lands in Makurdi will be his coz he has bought all.

BTW I belong to no political party. I hate hypocrites and Ortom is one[/quote]

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by terzurum(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
With this set of nincompoops in government , I'm afraid Nigeria is gone.

Mallam El-rufai is a very stupid leader and I pray God puts that idiot in his rightful place soonest.

El-rufai is a very very cunning old man. can you believe? ppl cannot see the distraction he has brought that is not meaningful that is baseless.
WHAT HAS KILLING OF BENUE PEOPLE (villagers) BY INVADERS GOT TO DO WITH PAYMENT OF SALARIES?
WHAT HAS KILLING OF BENUE PEOPLE (villagers) BY INVADERS GOT TO DO WITH PAYMENT OF SALARIES?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by terzurum(m): 4:02pm On May 09, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Go and pay people's salaries . It's true, there's only news of insecurity coming out from Benue and this issue of owed salaries keep taking the backstage. Last two weeks alone, 13 soldiers including a Captain was murdered in Benue yet he keeps blaming FG. It is because PMB is lenient, can you kill 13 soldiers during OBJ's time and still have that community standing? Go and pay people's salaries sir.

What has payment of salaries got to do with the killing of Benue ppl by invaders? Answer me ! Is something wrong with you?
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Champele(m): 6:23pm On May 09, 2021
El-rufai is right. Ortom is a useless governor. only talking shit
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by tete7000(m): 7:34am On May 10, 2021
garfield1:

Try and know ortom too

No wahala
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:07pm On May 10, 2021
terzurum:

[s]Don;t you have sense?
For your information Ortom is not owing salaries.!!!
I wonder where you reside probably in Lagos, Abuja or PH. that is the most reason you should have sense

The said video was a protest that lead to the blocking of highway due to the killing of IDPs at a camp in Makurdi. For Gods sake. don't you get? this invaders chased these ppl from their villages to that point and still came to kill again. please repent from your reasoning with El-rufai he is an old cunning man that is tribalistic

WHAT HAS KILLING OF BENUE PEOPLE (villagers) BY INVADERS GOT TO DO WITH PAYMENT OF SALARIES? USE YOUR HEAD[/s]!
Just shut it. You are disgusting
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by BafanaBafana: 6:09pm On May 10, 2021
dragunov:

Oga banana banana, you are Fulani. Stop forming familiarity.
Ortom is still the worst governor in the history of Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by dragunov: 7:01pm On May 10, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Ortom is still the worst governor in the history of Nigeria

Because he seeks to defend his people? Come on!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Ortom Vs El-Rufai by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 13, 2021
BafanaBafana:

Ortom the salary herdsman who has killed more Benue people than fulani herdsmen is loved only by children of hate.
He can never win elections fairly in Benue
So this is the best smearing you can do ?
Go and refund those who pay you to spew propaganda online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was One Of The Most Recruited Graduate Of My University - Bola Tinubu (Video) / Dogara Resists APC Leaders' Move to Appoint Gbajabiamila as Majority Leader / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.