Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" (47349 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Raxxye(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by setobaba: 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Who’s he or she ??
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Andyvilly: 8:24am On May 09, 2021
I heard a vulture BBQ griller will take his place, is that true? Nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by aekinscastle(m): 8:24am On May 09, 2021
Hin hand don dey pain am, guy wan straight hin fingers!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2021
Boys thinking deep.
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Mutemenot(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2021
He's one of the reason I don't watch the show... His role makes the show very irrelevant

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2021
Congratulations
Greater heights
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by MansoryMX(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2021
Women! Since, this young man is managing his life o. The minute he got married Fiammmmmm!

All this has to do with the wife if you ask me. If woman fit separate Prince Harry from his Royal family then who is Spiff cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by JohnNgene: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
Many people don't know that Samuel Ajibola and his younger brother Gabriel Ajibola starred as Onyeka Onwenu's sons in the Nollywood movie Conspiracy back in the 90s.

Gabriel was my classmate at HICS Aguda. That's why I know. They were our stars that year. Lol.

8 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by dheaven: 8:31am On May 09, 2021
He tried his best in that series he should try other methods as well.
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by onomeabuja: 8:32am On May 09, 2021
emmanuel596:
You have played you part...weldone

Please I'm in need of a partime job in Abuja
My school is on strike.....anything legit I'll work till July thanks
go uyo nah bros....bt carry ak-47 incase u see say na ritualist dem be....make shallow grave no come b ur.....

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by ceaser: 8:32am On May 09, 2021
Damn!

Spiff just fvxked up. Why quit the Johnsons?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by charlesucheh(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2021
MckenzieSkyBlog:
Popular comic actor, Samuel Ajibola popularly known as Spiff has taken to social media to announce his decision to quit featuring in The Johnson's TV series.

Spiff who always thrills fans in this family series said he is advancing to a higher stage while noting that nothing lasts forever.

Samuel made this known in a short Instagram video he made.

He said;

“Hey guys, how are you doing? So I have an important message to bring to the general public.

"For about ten years now, I have sacrificed my time, dedicated my life as well as all the God given creativity within me to serving the Spiff’s television character on the Johnson’s Television series which undoubtedly for me has fulfilled its purpose in bringing entertainment, happiness and joy to the African continent as well as bringing therapeutic healings to the bodies and minds of our people from several testimonies I’ve heard.

"But as we all know nothing lasts forever and everything that has a beginning definitely has an ending. And as tough as this decision has been for me to make in the past few years, the time has finally come for me to move on and grow into other purposes as I am in search of new challenges and other ways to entertain our people through other various projects.”

He further thanked multichoice, his fans and the producers of the Johnsons family series.

“I would like to thank the producers of the show for allowing me to showcase one of the many sides of my limitless creative talents as well as all of the fans who have given me fulfilment in enjoying that character. But most importantly, I would like to state that my loyalty belongs to Multichoice.

"What this means in general is that I have not quit acting, it simply means I am taking more time to be able to fulfill other purposes and to do other things. Thank you and God bless".

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COkVmHuAiXN/?igshid=hlxf3kqr2576
ahbi money no dey Johnsons again
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by meobizy(f): 8:41am On May 09, 2021
Good for him. On to playing characters in Yoruba movies. That section of the industry only needs proficiency in the language and one is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2021
He was anoying. I always loose apetite when he shows up! E remain aki

6 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Josywhyte: 8:48am On May 09, 2021
Wish u luck in your next chapter....though I don't watch those comedy series...
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by ictjobber: 8:49am On May 09, 2021
rex444:
Mr bean sef been act better roles

In which movie industry? Dreamwood??
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by money121(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by eteba(m): 9:03am On May 09, 2021
.....he adds no value with his irritating acts sef

3 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by airexx: 9:05am On May 09, 2021
Onyi22:
He can't even act angry
I wish your father was a good actor on bed, he'd have given birth to a meaningful human other than you
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2021
He was funny in d 1st 2 season but at a time i got bored. He's not funny anymore

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by IYANGBALI: 9:09am On May 09, 2021
His wife is the causer of this nonsense, she is jealous of his popularity, that is why she tolded him to quit.

Bimiafashion what were you doing in your landlord’s bedroom last night?
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Onyi22:
He can't even act angry
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by seyz91(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2021
i wonder o
Onyi22:
He can't even act angry
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by seyz91(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2021
cheesy
Shukusheka:
Thank goodness. He adds nothing to the show and his acting is below average. Good riddance.
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by seyz91(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2021
yea right!
Bankalert:
I barely find his acts funny... Mostly irritating.
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Sailorsoldier1: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Onyi22:
He can't even act angry
ur puna can act better tho
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Elock1: 9:19am On May 09, 2021
Onyi22:
He can't even act angry
honestly, what we parade in Nigeria as actors no reach, just that if u say ur mind now.. You Don turn hater

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Elock1: 9:20am On May 09, 2021
Sailorsoldier1:
ur puna can act better tho
was it necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by emmanuel596(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2021
onomeabuja:

go uyo nah bros....bt carry ak-47 incase u see say na ritualist dem be....make shallow grave no come b ur.....
grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:32am On May 09, 2021
Shukusheka:
Thank goodness. He adds nothing to the show and his acting is below average. Good riddance.

I find his acting very irritating. Gosh. Annoying thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Silva And Her Sisters At Their Mother's Burial (photos) / Mike Okon Weds Kosi Obialor (Photos) / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.