Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" (47351 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Ikukuudo: 3:45pm On May 09, 2021
Hard one there dear. I know the decision must be hard for him but who knows where the spirit is leading?

We pray for a bigger and better you. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by AfonjaConehead: 3:47pm On May 09, 2021
It's very rare to see a yoruba person looking this gud. grin

Abeg o,na comedy...
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by olarge: 4:13pm On May 09, 2021
Sure. Time to move on to higher things.
All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
I don't blame him sha

It was getting monotonous jare. Doing something for 10 years

But I hope he doesn't regret it because in entertainment business people don't like change. Once you decide to move away from what you 'blew' with your career go just fade grin grin grin grin
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by DebbieSylvex(f): 4:25pm On May 09, 2021
lipsrsealed[size=8pt][/size]
fuckingAyaya:
Ur mumu don do,u were gradually turning into an imbecilee
undecided
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Greatfullheart: 4:25pm On May 09, 2021
rex444:
Mr bean sef been act better roles
acts like Johnny English and mr Johnny Reborn.
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by chrisifeanyi: 4:26pm On May 09, 2021
That guy can't even act well. I've watched him in one TV series, very boring. He doesn't even speak loud for someone to hear. That his imbecilic act should be the best of him.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Drsnives(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
donbenie:
Shut up angry
Shut side
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:27pm On May 09, 2021
Shukusheka:
Thank goodness. He adds nothing to the show and his acting is below average. Good riddance.

Bankalert:
I barely find his acts funny... Mostly irritating.

Mutemenot:
He's one of the reason I don't watch the show... His role makes the show very irrelevant

Comments like these make me laugh and make me realise that truly you can't please everyone. cheesy cheesy

He is the life of the show! That's why he rarely misses any episode unlike other characters. He has just given the producers and the writers especially so much work, because they would have to find a way to make the show interesting now without him grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by LesbianBoy(m): 4:35pm On May 09, 2021
blaise26abj:

I’ve actually seen him act a serious role and it came off as weird to me because , I believe , the spiff character is a very strong one that has a lasting effect on the mind .
I think he should actually explore different projects that will showcase his versatility as an actor . He is still young and can effect the change . God bless him

Even in the Johnsons, there was an episode he acted seriously grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by donbenie(m): 4:38pm On May 09, 2021
Drsnives:

Shut side
Shut up angry
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by favour32(m): 4:54pm On May 09, 2021
Wife don dey control am like remote control..... good luck to you sha

1 Like

Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by Vinnie2000(m): 6:59pm On May 09, 2021
LesbianBoy:

Comments like these make me laugh and make me realise that truly you can't please everyone. cheesy cheesy

He is the life of the show! That's why he rarely misses any episode unlike other characters. He has just given the producers and the writers especially so much work, because they would have to find a way to make the show interesting renow without him grin grin grin grin

Thank you very much!!
Help me tell me..
The Johnsons is a Comedy series and 'Spiff' is one who brings out d Humour elements of d programme.. Otherwise it will be basic n ordinary like 'My siblings n I'...
Sometimes, comedy comes with 'mumuness n craziness, so I wonder y dey criticize him..
Spiff is Good, Abeg!! In a good Role, he will still perform well!!
Re: Samuel Ajibola 'Spiff' Quit "The Johnsons" by eyoama(m): 12:58am On May 10, 2021
Adedotguy:
This is the effect of a wife in a man's life.
It's either she push him up or pull him down.
wink wink
Wish you best of luck.
Very very true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Has Buhari Or Tinubu Number? - Naira Marley Asks After Case Was Adjourned / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.