Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) (13776 Views)

Economic Hardship: Borno State Governor Declares One-Day Fasting And Prayer / Alex Otti Declares 7-Day Fasting, Prayer Ahead Of May 29 Inauguration In Abia / Policemen Clash With Soldiers Few Poles To Ebonyi Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2021
This David is disgracing the David's I know
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Ezedon(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2021
Let them mend their ways first, before fasting for UGM
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Subzero047: 5:32pm On May 09, 2021
Nigerian politicians are comedians
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 09, 2021
so instead of planning and strategising, lazying around in the name of prayer is what's next.
Whats the use of that thing enclosed in these people head by the way.

SMH.

over 3 million email lists available for 20k only.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by chaloskyx: 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
MY GOD RELIGION IS OUR PROBLEM OOOOOOOO IN THIS STUPID COUNTRY LIKE ARE YOU PEOPLE MAD? YOU GOVERNOR WHO THEY GIVE BILLIONS OF SECURITY VOTES IS TELLING US THE BEST WAY TO FIGHT THIS PROBLEM IS TO PRAY WHILE HE STACHES THE FUNDS MEANT TO TACKLE THIS PROBLEM IN HIS BANK ACCOUNT............LET ME BE SINCERE NIGERIANS YOU ARE ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL IDOTS WHO DESERVE TO BE SLAVES YOU ARE ACTUALLY NIGGERS TRULY

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 5:34pm On May 09, 2021
... Way to go, reseek the face of God in turbulent waters
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2021
Nigeria has became headquarter of foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Yahuza40(m): 5:35pm On May 09, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
Unknown Gunmen : Ebonyi State Govt Ends Seven Days Fasting & Prayer (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Ebonyi State Government under the leadership of Governor David Nweze Umahi on Saturday ended the seven days fasting and prayer which was aimed at seeking the face of God over the insecurity ravaging the country, Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV reports that the Fasting and Prayer were organised in partnership with the Ebonyi State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Speaking after the seven days Fasting and Prayer, Governor Umahi said he fully trust in God that their prayers have been answered.

According to Governor Umahi, "I am happy and I fully trust in God that our prayers have been answered."

"In a special way, I thank the CAN and our Bishops for standing in the gap in this period of crisis. The peace we have enjoyed within these 6 years of our administration is all by the grace of God in partnership with our Pastors."

"My dear wife has been my great partner in progress knowing that combining office work and fasting and Prayers are not easy jobs but she has always been by my side and keeps the home running."

"I thank the Deputy Governor, the Speaker, EXCO members, and members of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly for their partnership both before and in this time we are seeking the face of God."

"We engaged in these Fasting and Prayers because we believe in God and believe that when we seek the face of God, he will answer us."

"To God be the Glory."

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1389422/unknown-gunmen-ebonyi-state-govt-ends-seven-days-fasting-prayer-photos/
[b]
Wisdomkosi:

Ebonyi State Government under the leadership of Governor David Nweze Umahi on Saturday ended the seven days fasting and prayer which was aimed at seeking the face of God over the insecurity ravaging the country, Igbere TV reports.

IGBERE TV reports that the Fasting and Prayer were organised in partnership with the Ebonyi State Chapter of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN).

Speaking after the seven days Fasting and Prayer, Governor Umahi said he fully trust in God that their prayers have been answered.

According to Governor Umahi, "I am happy and I fully trust in God that our prayers have been answered."

"In a special way, I thank the CAN and our Bishops for standing in the gap in this period of crisis. The peace we have enjoyed within these 6 years of our administration is all by the grace of God in partnership with our Pastors."

"My dear wife has been my great partner in progress knowing that combining office work and fasting and Prayers are not easy jobs but she has always been by my side and keeps the home running."

"I thank the Deputy Governor, the Speaker, EXCO members, and members of the Ebonyi State House of Assembly for their partnership both before and in this time we are seeking the face of God."

"We engaged in these Fasting and Prayers because we believe in God and believe that when we seek the face of God, he will answer us."

"To God be the Glory."

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1389422/unknown-gunmen-ebonyi-state-govt-ends-seven-days-fasting-prayer-photos/
[/b]
Wisdomkosi:

"To God be the Glory."

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Scap93: 5:37pm On May 09, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

Hahahahahhahhahahahahhah naija too sweet abeg.

"To God be the Glory."

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by kingbobby: 5:38pm On May 09, 2021
SmartProf:
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Even Israelites today aren't using fasting and prayers as a national security strategy.
The way people talk I wonder if they even have brains, someone is faced with a severe challenge and decide to fast &pray you say he is wrong.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by flokii: 5:39pm On May 09, 2021
Keep deceiving yourselves with fasting and prayer while the IPOB senator keeps blaming people from outsode for Igbo attrocities..

Uche mefor don talk am say na Kanu dey control UGM. Continue cheering on stupidity.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by CXLVII: 5:39pm On May 09, 2021
Stupidity!

Where has prayers and fasting helped with security

Instead of getting to work and meeting with stakeholders on how to buffer-up security, some millions are busy praying and fasting

Foolishness!

Even the White man that gave them the religion cannot be this foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by chikeson2008: 5:40pm On May 09, 2021
Good one. This kind goeth not but by fasting and prayers.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by CXLVII: 5:41pm On May 09, 2021
SmartProf:
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Even Israelites today aren't using fasting and prayers as a national security strategy.

You said it all.

Its height of incompetence.

I wont be surprised when they start fasting and praying for constant electricity.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Heavensent01(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2021
cybersoldiers:
Gov umahi didn't know that those Yoruba scammer pastors he invited just scammed me.

They told him that after giving them them billions belonging to Ebonyi, that they will stop ugm.

just scammed me. Yoruba up and down

Yoruba have turn to god in Igbo land

complex inferiority dey worry all of you

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by olumideba: 5:53pm On May 09, 2021
Thought nairaland used to have a joke section
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by DashDolls(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2021
We all need to seek the face of GOD in everything. GOD IS POWERFUL.

We sort the face of God and God answered.

Join us and celebrate GOD as our Sickle Cell Anaemia patients have finally gotten CURED and their genotype has finally changed to AA.

Laboratory Results have confirmed it all

Where are all those that said Sickle Cell Anaemia can't be CURED?

Our God has finally answered our patients prayer.

Faith without work is dead

To all Sickle Cell Anaemia (SS) Patients, there is hope for you. Spread the word.

Sickle Cell Patients are dying daily. Help somebody.

To hear their story, click below

https://www.nairaland.com/6522829/sickle-cell-anaemia-patient-gets
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Vince77(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2021
Foolishness
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by officialmario(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2021
This is medicine after death.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 6:09pm On May 09, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

"To God be the Glory."

bunch of idiots....fasting and praying for insecurity.......the western world just dey laugh ......bunch of useless people.....instead of governments to tackle the insecurities heads on
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Gossiplover: 6:11pm On May 09, 2021
okay oo
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Akharmony: 6:27pm On May 09, 2021
How many millions went into the fasting....Man wey get pride go see God?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2021
Nice one... kudos to the Ebonyi state government...
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2021
mcbreeze:
How these governors think, sometimes weak me. Do they think that as they are fools, they governing foolish people?

You will leave the problem in which the solution is glaring and start praying.
Anyway God is not man, and has never been a God of injustice
is it not only foolish people that do vote in these animals?
Don't you know that buhari will be seeing NIGERIANS who voted him twice as irredeemable fools?
Sometimes the foolishness of NIGERIANS amaze buhari and some useless governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Bankalert(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2021
You want peace, go to war... No peace without a fight for it. Instead of them to equip their security with better weapons, they are playing around....
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2021
oilPUSSY:

This man is becoming a clown
A 100% CLOWN.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 6:51pm On May 09, 2021
shortgun:
Once anyone joins APC, they donate their brains to the coven.

Just point out anyone in APC that have a fully functional brain?....
How else do you explain my boss in 2015, someone with a masters arguing that Buhari "will stabilise international oil price".... whatever that means.
I will make one dollar equal to 1 naira.
We didn't hear well,bubu meant one dollar to one thousand naira.
Bubu will pay unemployed graduates 5k each,petrol will sell for 45 naira,who else remembered that scam?
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 6:56pm On May 09, 2021
Waste of time, better identify and go after the IPIG terrorists. Hunt them down like wild dogs and put them out of their sorry miserable life existence.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by hedonido: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
Stupidity and deceit rules Nigeria.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by Priwillo: 7:10pm On May 09, 2021
Even ISWAP conduct prayer sessions
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by OyinO: 7:45pm On May 09, 2021
A con3 of "Player" Warriors. Busy playing.
Re: Unknown Gunmen: Ebonyi Government Ends 7-Day Fasting & Prayer (Photos) by OyinO: 7:49pm On May 09, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Nigeria has became headquarter of foolishness.

Haaaahaaaahaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El'rufai Accuses President Jonathan Of Partnering With Boko Haram / Jonathan Performs Ground Breaking Of Gas Industrial Plant In Delta State / Question: Is Igboland Landlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.