Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,331 members, 7,954,338 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) (32585 Views)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Ebonyi Lady Raped To Death By Her Brother After He Took Man Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Coronavirus84: 8:34am On May 09, 2021
Can't even recognized the employee from the employer. May the lord Almighty God bless all our parents for their wards not to suffer in the hand of this miscreant everywhere. Oloriburuku woman

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2021
OP! But you said Bath nah!/

Isn't it supposed to have been from head down.

It was only on her leg nah!

Well, she still doesn't deserves it if its true.

It should as well, be reported before it becomes the real baFFing!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Andyvilly: 8:34am On May 09, 2021
Now the world have known she will definitely be rescued
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On May 09, 2021
Patience Ozokwor
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:36am On May 09, 2021
Pure wickedness
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by cosmos1440: 8:37am On May 09, 2021
You just can't separate igbos from wickedness .

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by SimplyShit: 8:38am On May 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad.....
No matter the suffering...I nor go allow any of my relatives to do house help.......

Of course na bombing and Bleep puccis you will allow them do

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by SimplyShit: 8:39am On May 09, 2021
PoloG:
Igbo women and their masculine appearance...
Wicked tribe

Yoruba women and their dirty appearance. Tueh
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by victorazy(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2021
Ebonyi women, the most wicked in South East.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Josywhyte: 8:42am On May 09, 2021
Women with dark minds
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Dhury: 8:42am On May 09, 2021
This wickedness is coming from a tribe that believe herdsmen is their only problem on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 8:42am On May 09, 2021
You wont see that self acclaimed nl feminist here nw o the future is really female

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2021
it is well
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by ShadowCracker(m): 8:43am On May 09, 2021
cc: woundedlamb can you now see that not only Nigerian men are capable of perpetrating disgusting inhumane acts.
Violence is not synonymous to a particular gender.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by DAMN99: 8:44am On May 09, 2021
Some women are extremely and naturally wicked. People that abuse their house mate, nephews and etc. Love to pamper their own children and do to others otherwise.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Drsnives(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2021
Fear ebonyi people oo..
My roommate then nearly throw me overboard cos I had c in engineering maths whle he had D
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Respect55(m): 8:52am On May 09, 2021
CharisEleos:
All these Eboyin people with their hard look and the same face. So hard hearted.

Thanks to social media. With the ways a lot of atrocities are being exposed on social media, a lot of people with monsterous behavior will be tamed and this brutality curbed to a large extent.

Enough is enough.
You are just a biased cretin. An irredeemable fool in the highest order.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2021
Drsnives:
Fear ebonyi people oo..
My roommate then nearly throw me overboard cos I had c in engineering maths whle he had D

Hahahaha. Chei I don fall fall from my bed. Bros na you make the guy no study for the exams cause I no understand undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:54am On May 09, 2021
Why not discharge people instead of going this extent?
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On May 09, 2021
I love the Igbo people but Igbo women have the highest rate of maltreating their househelps in this country and it's sad. Body dey too pepper Dem!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On May 09, 2021
This is how average Nigerians treat people they feel superior to. Not surprised.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Original4u85: 9:01am On May 09, 2021
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by money121(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by sylve11: 9:02am On May 09, 2021
kingthreat:
Very wicked of the woman. Is it because it is not her own child that she mets such wickedness on the maid? She needs to be arrested and forced to pay for the maid's treatment and education.

Sorry abeg make una no vex. I am not trying to be a a tribalist. But please someone should tell me why women from the East are notorious of domestic abuse against underaged housemaids or their step children. Since this year over 10 news of domestic abuse by Igbo women, those are the ones that get to the news, not to talk of the hundreds of cases that never get to the media. I am glad I didnt marry a woman from there. I can never be a part and partaker of children abuse.

It's not about you being a tribalist. I stayed in the east, i know how far. cool

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by chatinent: 9:03am On May 09, 2021
Ahmed0336:
The future is indeed FEMALE.

Sapphire
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by chatinent: 9:03am On May 09, 2021
This world is so wicked.
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by Drsnives(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2021
0taPiaPia:

Hahahaha. Chei I don fall fall from my bed. Bros na you make the guy no study for the exams cause I no understand undecided
My brother why the thing pain the guy be say na him dea take us on tutorial on the course oo
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by zcee: 9:09am On May 09, 2021
Vagina people are deadly..

It's so rampant especially in this Lagos people see it as a normal thing until situation get worse..

An average African person is wicked!!
Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On May 09, 2021
sylve11:

It's about you being a tribalist. I stayed in the east, i know how far. cool

The video last year of an Igbo woman flinging her underaged housemaid in the air while beating her still haunts me till now

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Lady Bathes House Girl With Hot Oil, Withdraws Her From School (photos) by JohnSin97: 9:14am On May 09, 2021
Husband will brutalise wife.
Husband family will brutalise wife and children when husband dies.
Wife will brutalise kids that aren't her own.

Cursed tribe of africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thailand Police Arrest 34-year-old Nigerian Drug Dealer / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide By Hanging, His Father Refused To Buy Him Car (Graph / Woman Drags Her Pastor To Court For Raping Her Daughter For 3 Years In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.