Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man (50096 Views)

Germany Considers Nationalization Of Russian Companies, Gazprom And Rosneft / UK Considers Supplying Anti Aircraft Star Streak Missiles To Ukraine / Taliban Announces ‘amnesty,’ Urges Women To Join Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by TMKsouth: 11:53am On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
I hear that the long series of Xhosa Wars fought between the Boers and the Xhosa people finally died down when the Xhosa took part in a mass destruction of their own crops and cattle, in the belief that this would cause their spirits to appear and defeat the Whites. grin The resulting famine crippled Xhosa resistance and ushered in a long period of white rule.

Bantu logic grin

Do you Bantus have a ceremony to commemorate this monumental stupidity? cheesy

IronGalaxy

Selemempe u idiot cool quote XhosaNostra, I know nothing about this bull u posted.

Ask me about my people, the Tswanas - the richest tribe in the world (Royal Bafokeng) cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by Gamesmart: 12:21pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'm glad you agree that conservatives are dumb cool

Even if I go be gay in Europe and practice other abhorrent acts, it will still not change the fact African women are oppressed (and only due to colonialism and not original 'African' traditions). Are u gonna tell them to also go to Europe if they protest - leaving u alone in Africa to inadvertently become gay yourselves in an all male society? grin

More of fcking Liberal iidiots!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAbOb18eI6s
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by selemempe: 2:32pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Selemempe u idiot cool quote XhosaNostra, I know nothing about this bull u posted.

Ask me about my people, the Tswanas - the richest tribe in the world (Royal Bafokeng) cool cool cool
oh...
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by TMKsouth: 2:36pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
oh...

Yeah, google Royal Bafokeng and weep! cool
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by selemempe: 2:37pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, google Royal Bafokeng and weep! cool
Another Bantu tribe? Hmmm. How many of you negroes are there?
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by TMKsouth: 2:46pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
Another Bantu tribe? Hmmm. How many of you negroes are there?

When u talk to me adjust your attitude please. It will take u Nigerians 1000 years to match my wealth cool

Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by selemempe: 2:50pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

When u talk to me adjust your attitude please. It will take u Nigerians 1000 years to match my wealth cool
So how much of that 4 billion belongs to you?
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by TMKsouth: 3:37pm On May 25, 2021
selemempe:
So how much of that 4 billion belongs to you?

Do I have to spoon feed Hushpuppi? Do u only use the internet for yahoo scams? Google how Royal Bafokeng use their money. Best fed, wealthuest kids in all of Africa.

U know how to Google bad AA stories. Google Royal Bafokeng through and through.

Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

What criteria is used in concluding this?
Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by TMKsouth: 4:58pm On May 25, 2021
Nonymine:

What criteria is used in concluding this?

This criteria. Each of us are worth $30,000 a year. Are u worth $30,000 dollars?

Re: South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 25, 2021
TMKsouth:

This criteria. Each of us are worth $30,000 a year. Are u worth $30,000 dollars?
In your dreams

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.