Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) (50161 Views)

Trump Mocks Biden For The 14th Row Seat At The Queen's Funeral / Double Rainbow Appears Over Buckingham Palace On Eve Of Queen's Funeral (photos) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by WriterNig: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
1. Russian President - Vladimir Putin (refused invitation)
2. China's President - Xi Jinping
3. Indian Prime Minister - Narendra Modi
4. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - HRH Mohammed Bin Salman (refused invitation, sent a state minister instead)
5. Turkey's President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (refused to attend without his private motorcade)
6. Iran's President - Ebrahim Raisi
7. Belarus President - Aleksandr Lukashenko (wasn't invited)
8. Venezuelan President - Nicolas Maduro.
9. North Korean Leader - Kim Jong-Un.

Arab Leaders arrived in style with their convoys.
But our African leaders shamelessly boarded a coach and were driven like a bunch of kids on excursion to a zoo.

I'm glad Buhari refused the invitation and sent VP Osinbanjo instead.

Have some self respect and dignity Africans. How would they ever respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?

184 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by WriterNig: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2022

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by WriterNig: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2022
Like for Multi-Polar World, share for U.S/Uni-Polar World

226 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by budaatum: 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
WriterNig:

Have some self respect and dignity Africans.

Here we go again. Another one losing respect because he has to get the bus!

budaatum:
Some just like insulting themselves and making themselves feel small.

Canadian PM Justin Trudeau arrived at the Abbey after travelling by bus. He is not an African leader the last time I checked. As did Anthony Albanese of Australia, and Jacinda Ardern of New Zealand, who said she did not understand the "fuss". Revealing she regularly makes her ministers carpool, Jacinda Ardern said yesterday: "I don’t think the bus warrants too much fuss."

But trust some ignorant people to make a fuss.

budaatum:

You obviously know something I don't know.

Canada is a G7 country and their leader got the bus. Germany is G7 and their President Frank-Walter Steinmeier got the bus. Canadian, G7, Justin Trudeau got the bus. G7 Japan sent their Emperor instead of their 'leader' and he got the bus.

Perhaps you meant G2, as UKs Liz Truss does not need to get a bus since she lives around the corner, and I could not find Spain and Italy, though the King of Spain got the bus and China's leader sent a rep. Russia was not invited, which about leaves G1 Biden who did not get the bus, and most likely can't least someone shoots him.

You were saying?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Bilabong(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Where u expecting Putin to attend?

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2022
I declined the invention because that woman contributed to the problems going on in Nigeria tongue undecided

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
I declined their invitation because that woman mined more skulls than me

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Dalil8: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2022
Na why i too like this Erdoğan guy. No nonsense guy.

He no dey kiss ass.

���

236 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Sergio103(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
The African leaders that went were packed like an ice fish in a bus.

So Putin was right after all

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by budaatum: 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2022

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by WATCHOVER(m): 2:52am On Sep 20, 2022
Russia can't go, Britain is a place of hypocrisy

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by nighthawk1: 2:54am On Sep 20, 2022
Putin and Zelensky for now cannot be under the same roof unless for peace talks.

Xi jinpin for now views US no3 person visiting Taiwan as an act of agression. He wont want to clink glasses for now.

Modi of India supports Russia for business and now want reparation starting with the Crown jewel.

**This is a case of some animals been more equal than others" This is where i love Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Late Robert Mugabe, Ghadafi. They have their flaws but they are Africans who know and defend Africans.

139 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Mystic216: 2:59am On Sep 20, 2022
These are presidents that have respect for themselves and for their countries. Buh all useless African presidents are there just to make history and headline of “so so president attended Mumu Elizabeth burial”, rubbish people!!
African leaders don’t have any atom of shame

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by onilanre(m): 3:17am On Sep 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
I declined the invention because that woman contributed to the problems going on in Nigeria tongue undecided

How?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Bar1941(m): 3:26am On Sep 20, 2022
See mumu black leaders, they were even laughing inside a molue like school kids. Thank God Buhari only sent his errand boy there.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Fortruth: 3:40am On Sep 20, 2022
Bar1941:
See mumu black leaders, they were even laughing inside a molue like school kids. Thank God Buhari only sent his errand boy there.

Guy Buhari is no more....just a fake look a like...

That look alike he self, like to wake to London for weeks at a time.

Nigg Area is still property of her and now his majesty...

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by oz4real83(m): 4:38am On Sep 20, 2022
Stop posting lies, all the leaders of these countries wanted to attend but they were rejected. They were told to send representatives instead of coming to the event themselves. This was as a result of strained diplomatic relations. Russia was because of Ukraine issue, China was because they refused to condemn Russia and became the biggest buyer of Russian oil in defiance to sanctions and also for Taiwan and Hong Kong issues, Belarus was because they provided ground for launching the Ukrainian war, Saudi Arabia was because of the murder of Jamal Khashooggi, Iran has always been tagged as sponsor or worldwide terrorism and their nuclear programme, Venezuela has always had issues with America, Britain and their allies, there is zero diplomatic relationship between them now, North Korea was told to send representatives but the leader was barred from attending due to the already known age-long issues with South Korea and the West and also their nuclear programmes. Turkey has strained relationship with Britain, America and her allies and only got worse because of Tayyip Erdogan's friendship with Putin. India is also having problems because they keep buying fertilizers from Russia their biggest supplier despite sanctions and still continues to maintain close relationship with Russia .

83 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 5:04am On Sep 20, 2022
Kudos to Erdogan. The funny thing is Turkiye's economy is in a total mess. But self-respect has never been about money. Na wetin we dey explain to some second class world citizens be dat on the other thread. Nobody will respect Africans/blacks unless we begin to respect ourselves. The double standard in the world is too much.

China has a population of 1.5 billion. A typical Chinese President controls 20% of the world's population. If Xi says he's the most powerful world leader on that basis alone and, therefore, be accorded equal respect, is he wrong?

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 5:07am On Sep 20, 2022
oz4real83:
Stop posting lies, all the leaders of these countries wanted to attend but they were rejected . They were told to send representatives instead of coming to the event themselves.

Joke

33 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by sayso: 5:12am On Sep 20, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Please explain how.?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Owologbo(m): 6:05am On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:
4. Saudi Arabia Crown Prince - HRH Mohammed Bin Salman (refused invitation, sent a state minister instead)
5. Turkey's President - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan (refused to attend without his private motorcade)

Arab Leaders arrived in style with their convoys.
But our African leaders shamelessly boarded a coach and were driven like a bunch of kids on excursion to a zoo.

Have some self respect and dignity Africans. How would they ever respect you when you don't even respect yourselves?

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

Dignity on what exactly?
All the embezzlement, contract inflation, banditry, terrorism and the vices Africa (especially Nigeria) is plaque with, your concern is on how some corrupted fellow are lumped up to a funeral and how those that knows what dignity really is went with their motor cade.
You don't know what your priorities are.
You want to rub should with those that gives you aid from money to medicine to everything good, but you don't want to agree that you are not equal.

Tell me Nigeria contribution to the world as a country.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by shogsman(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2022
Acidosis:
Kudos to Erdogan. The funny thing is Turkiye's economy is in a total mess. But self-respect has never been about money. Na wetin we dey explain to some second class world citizens be dat on the other thread. Nobody will respect Africans/blacks unless we begin to respect ourselves. The double standard in the world is too much.

China has a population of 1.1 billion people. A typical Chinese President controls 20% of the world's population. If Xi says he's the most powerful world leader on that basis alone and, therefore, be accorded equal respect, is he wrong?
China has a population of 1.5b not 1.1b

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by techWriter3: 6:11am On Sep 20, 2022
I refused their invitee because that woman mined more skulls than me

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Mercury12(m): 6:17am On Sep 20, 2022
oz4real83:
Stop posting lies, all the leaders of these countries wanted to attend but they were rejected. They were told to send representatives instead of coming to the event themselves. This was as a result of strained diplomatic relations. Russia was because of Ukraine issue, China was because they refused to condemn Russia and became the biggest buyer of Russian oil in defiance to sanctions and also for Taiwan and Hong Kong issues, Belarus was because they provided ground for launching the Ukrainian war, Saudi Arabia was because of the murder of Jamal Khashooggi, Iran has always been tagged as sponsor or worldwide terrorism and their nuclear programme, Venezuela has always had issues with America, Britain and their allies, there is zero diplomatic relationship between them now, North Korea was told to send representatives but the leader was barred from attending due to the already known age-long issues with South Korea and the West and also their nuclear programmes. Turkey has strained relationship with Britain, America and her allies and only got worse because of Tayyip Erdogan's friendship with Putin. India is also having problems because they keep buying fertilizers from Russia their biggest supplier despite sanctions and still continues to maintain close relationship with Russia .

Well said...

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by haybhi1(m): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2022
Everyone should learn to behave in ways that keep his/her self-respect intact.

Asour:

Self respect where you (African country) imports hugely from these nations and have -ve net migration to them every year.
Hahahaha.

Well, it hurts we put ourselves in this situation but it has the chance to change. And the good news? It's quite possible. We've just decided to be reckless.

That starts with us, believing in ourselves, taking responsibilities, maximizing ours, and being comfortable with ourselves while shooting for the greatest, quality, top.
Of course, these all mean we have to bury the hypocrisy we, as a people, hold so dear.

It also starts by realizing being poor or the state of inadequate finances doesn't equate to loss of self-identity or self-respect. Who says because it is black, it can't be quality?

Personally, I don't beg for respect before getting it, and I am not rich nor can be considered affluent. I only strive to respect myself and anyone due - regardless of status.

I have an iPhone-7 for sale. Neat and 100% functioning. Zero faults or dents.

Location is Lagos. ZeroNineZeroTwoOne SevenSix EightZeroZeroEight

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by AndroBlaze: 6:54am On Sep 20, 2022
WriterNig:

[b]Arab Leaders arrived in style with their convoys.

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

So the measure of a Leader is if he arrives with motorcade or not?! Majority of the world that use buses are animals shey.....Blackman who did this to you!!!

For those interested in the truth and do not or have never felt inadequate/mediocre like the Original Poster and thus invent lies, Biden was the only world leader that came in a motorcade, Macron,Trudeau, Alabanese and the rest actually rode in a bus.

https://amp.smh.com.au/world/europe/biden-albanese-macron-among-500-world-leaders-at-the-funeral-20220919-p5bj4j.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19848363/world-leaders-arrive-by-bus/amp/

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by WriterNig: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2022
AndroBlaze:

So the measure of a Leader is if he arrives with motorcade or not?! Majority of the world that use buses are animals shey.....Blackman who did this to you!!!

Biden, Trudeau, Olaf Scholz, Macron, and Arab leaders that used a motorcade, they aren't humans like you?

Black SLAVE in love with his masters.

Now sod off!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Acidosis(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2022
shogsman:

China has a population of 1.5b not 1.1b

Oh... Thanks.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BeanmanX(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2022
nighthawk1:
Putin and Zelensky for now cannot be under the same roof unless for peace talks.

Xi jinpin for now views US no3 person visiting Taiwan as an act of agression. He wont want to clink glasses for now.

Modi of India supports Russia for business and now want reparation starting with the Crown j
I think modi sent the president of Indian,,,that woman named Murmu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by BeanmanX(m): 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
AndroBlaze:

White ass licker that's what u are...if you were sensible enough you would have castigated your slave masters instead of supporting them..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin, Xi, Modi & World Leaders Not Present At The Queen Funeral (Pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 20, 2022
I don't want anyone to expose my identity. Now that pig is in jail and our lazy youths are divided with ASUU strike, BBNaija & election campaign.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paul Rusesabagina (Hotel Rwanda Hero) Convicted In Sham Trial / Mike Sonko, Kenyan Governor Who Has Gold Cars, 24 Karat Gold Phones, Gold Wines / George Weah Is New President Of Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.