Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom (12145 Views)

Ikpeazu: Only One ABSU Student Is Still In Kidnappers Den / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by mvem(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2021
Austindark:

He practically gave the order for them to be released. He even gave the exact location where the fulani infiltrated military were keeping them.
The dude has got some concrete Intel on the happenings in Nigeria and he follows it with the right actions.
I might not agree with him in all his actions -we are all imperfect afterall- but he sure knows some stuffs.
you are making several assertions...One is that fulanis kidnapped them, the other is he gave order to who ?...The fulanis to release them? and what is the source of this because everyone is trying to take credit and the whole thing is not clear honestly...Why is everything criminal being blamed on another but I can remember the days of when kidnapping was normal in Abia during GEJ even when kids where kidnapped was it in Aba or so before their leader Osisi kanku was killed
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Elock1: 6:20am On May 09, 2021
Erimmy2:
What is the explanation bro?

I need to know too
about him giving order
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by NosaHenry(m): 6:22am On May 09, 2021
That is good to hear. Government should do more on security
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Elock1: 6:26am On May 09, 2021
post=101510961:

Perhaps when he is well over 100.
We Pray you have people as old as he is around you.
Our humble and honest prayer for you this Sunday morning boy Eight O Clock! nice moniker!

Was that you being witty.. I do not understand your write up

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Erimmy2(m): 6:34am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
about him giving order
Yes bro
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Austindark(m): 6:35am On May 09, 2021
mvem:
you are making several assertions...One is that fulanis kidnapped them, the other is he gave order to who ?...The fulanis to release them? and what is the source of this because everyone is trying to take credit and the whole thing is not clear honestly...Why is everything criminal being blamed on another but I can remember the days of when kidnapping was normal in Abia during GEJ even when kids where kidnapped was it in Aba or so before their leader Osisi kanku was killed
You are right with kidnapping during the GEJ administration. However, there was a general condemnation of these atrocious activities right from the apex-the FG.
The GEJ administration was never one-sided in the fight against banditry and hooliganism which is now the hallmark of this regime.
This regime in one way or another seems to sympathise with the ideas of a particular group of people/bandits from the northern region. This will only lead to bellicosity and they know it.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Brimstone77: 6:46am On May 09, 2021
post=101510694:

MNK no go die better wherever he is hiding and giving death information from.
For all the violence and bloodshed he is causing in this nation, his end will be very terrible along with his brainwashed tins.
We keep wondering while he can't murder his sister that is a police woman, but keep murdering innocent igbo men, women, girls in the Force.
Nothing but serious brainwashing can do this to some nuisances.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
prayers of infidels have no effect on the life of the righteous, millions of well minded igbos out there are praying and fasting for MNK the lion of Biafra,all the curses you are placing on him can only turn back to you...you can't curse who God have blessed....

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Abagworo(m): 6:47am On May 09, 2021
mvem:

If you know where the kidnapping happened you wouldn't waste time knowing it's herdsmen. It's their zone

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by DivineDynamics: 6:49am On May 09, 2021
Glory be to God.

Living right with the Lord Jesus is the best way to live.

Live right with Him.

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by osusuallstars: 6:58am On May 09, 2021
Let the student open up now , let confirm our usual suspects
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by tradepunter: 7:02am On May 09, 2021
post=101510694:

MNK no go die better wherever he is hiding and giving death information from.
For all the violence and bloodshed he is causing in this nation, his end will be very terrible along with his brainwashed tins.
We keep wondering while he can't murder his sister that is a police woman, but keep murdering innocent igbo men, women, girls in the Force.
Nothing but serious brainwashing can do this to some nuisances.
No be curse,
Na FACT!

Keep propagating and circulating fake news... Grown man acting like a useless clown with every opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by JooEeL(m): 7:07am On May 09, 2021
I love this man.

Cos he lovs his people

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by tradepunter: 7:07am On May 09, 2021
Elock1:
[/b]
Was that you being witty.. I do not understand your write up

Don't respond to him the faith that awaits that guy when this regime is dead and gone will be a serious shocker...

He should keep on the good works cuz his days are like sand in an hour glass.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Nobody: 7:39am On May 09, 2021
post=101510978:

You know the kinda name they give to people that spread rumors to simply massage their ego?
Even as slow as they sound?
Pm us for answers.......

Kindly tell any unknown gunmen (if you know any) to think with their heads and stop wasting their lives away, please pass the message.
Everyone causing violence and deaths in this nation will all die terribly in life, they can never ever escape it.
No matter the region they are from.
Hope you know this aaustin?
Hatred feeds you,hatred will kill you.
Only but one day.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40am On May 09, 2021
Rule 2 to be successful in life : ignore failures and losers in life.

All kidnappers sympathizers will all die painfully

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by DrAkpa(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2021
[s]:
Rule 2 to be successful in life : ignore failures and losers in life.

All kidnappers sympathizers will all die painfully [/s]
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Godsonjoe: 7:47am On May 09, 2021
post=101510978:

You know the kinda name they give to people that spread rumors to simply massage their ego?
Even as slow as they sound?
Pm us for answers.......

Kindly tell any unknown gunmen (if you know any) to think with their heads and stop wasting their lives away, please pass the message.
Everyone causing violence and deaths in this nation will all die terribly in life, they can never ever escape it.
No matter the region they are from.
Hope you know this aaustin?
I can see that what is left for you is to commit suicide and die off because of Mazi nnamdi kanu... You are quik to forget how he was going from State to state holding a mega protest in biafraland.. Dave Umahi said that he will not come to ebonyi state, the next day, all the securities outfit in ebonyi make way for him.... That's why we call him ohamadike. The whole of biafraland was shaking when he was around until the useless soldiers invaded his home. At list he has shown a quality leader he is. May ChukwuOkike Abiama continue to be with his. Iseeeeeeeee
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:33am On May 09, 2021
Austindark:

He practically gave the order for them to be released. He even gave the exact location where the fulani infiltrated military were keeping them.
The dude has got some concrete Intel on the happenings in Nigeria and he follows it with the right actions.
I might not agree with him in all his actions -we are all imperfect afterall- but he sure knows some stuffs.
How far my man, long time,I dey find you since,it's Austin. Where have you been, you are not in the bch group?
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Chimaxnac: 8:47am On May 09, 2021
Kingspin:
This is my biggest news of the week, so happy for your freedom.

Congratulations to all IKENGAS, IKENGRESSES and management of the school.

As an ex student, I understand exactly terrain where the kidnap occurred.
Thanks to everyone who made it happened.

We rep Ikenga bro

Quickly let us know who the kidnappers are but speculation step in

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Tizu(m): 9:07am On May 09, 2021
Congratulations to the action governor of Abia State, Okezie, but let this not to happen again because it was a huge joke.
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Tizu(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2021
Abagworo:

If you know where the kidnapping happened you wouldn't waste time knowing it's herdsmen. It's their zone

Then they should be taken care of and finally.
Abia State should be the last place they are supposed to think they can operate and go free.
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Austindark(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How far my man, long time,I dey find you since,it's Austin. Where have you been, you are not in the bch group?
Bro, I dey alive longest tym. I will join the group so we can talk more there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Children Of General Sani Abacha (PHOTOS) / 'Akhwat Akwop' Asks Boko Haram Sponsors to Leave The Country / Ethno-religious Riot In Taraba, Somebody Pls Confirm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.