Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom (12039 Views)

‘kidnap Kingpin’ Wadume regains freedom, gets heroic Welcome In Taraba / Dayo Adewole Thanks Nigerians As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by Sultty(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
BREAKING!!! Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom | #IgbereTV

"Our administration has since taken measures to strengthen security around the area where the incident happened and even beyond it ensure security of lives and property which remains my number one assignment as Governor and it is one duty I will never take lightly. We will surely take justice to those who abducted our student as we will not cohabit this state with criminals.

it is this kind of commitment not only in words but action we need in Ogun state and from the terrorist in charge of d unarmed forces
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by donyfrank: 11:52am On May 09, 2021
post=101510694:

MNK no go die better wherever he is hiding and giving death information from.
For all the violence and bloodshed he is causing in this nation, his end will be very terrible along with his brainwashed tins.
We keep wondering while he can't murder his sister that is a police woman, but keep murdering innocent igbo men, women, girls in the Force.
Nothing but serious brainwashing can do this to some nuisances.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
If his sister is seen on roadblock, I guess she won't be spared.

Let police and army sign undertaken that they won't attack or kill any people or group seeking for self - determination any longer.
Let everybody swallow his/her pride.

I think thats the solution.
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2021
post=101510694:

MNK no go die better wherever he is hiding and giving death information from.
For all the violence and bloodshed he is causing in this nation, his end will be very terrible along with his brainwashed tins.
We keep wondering while he can't murder his sister that is a police woman, but keep murdering innocent igbo men, women, girls in the Force.
Nothing but serious brainwashing can do this to some nuisances.
No be curse,
Na FACT!
For wishing death against a man of God, if what Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are doing is according to the will of God may you and your entire family be visited by a horrifying deaths, say Amen if you believe that
what Nnamdi Kanu is doing is not the will of God.

And I must sound this here for those who cares to listen, the leadership of IPOB led by His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike gburugburu 1' had in the past gave all the indigenous Igbo security personnel in the zoo security forces to resign and join ESN to protect their own people and get paid N200'000 monthly, an amount they can never get by the zoo government. Many heeded to this opportunistic offer and joined ESN including few non Biafran indigents, today they're alive and enjoying their wise decision while some fools who decided to carry OneNigeria matter with their own heads are paying the unfortunate price for their idiocy, and anyone who will blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for their own woos, let one bastard thunder from Somalia offer them better hug.
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:02pm On May 09, 2021
Austindark:

Bro, I dey alive longest tym. I will join the group so we can talk more there.
You need to because I have missed you.
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by UnabashedIPOB: 1:51pm On May 09, 2021
A bunch of IDIOTS running their dirty ass stinking mouth. MNK is a man and the kind of LEADER that the ZOO NEVER HAD and NEVER WILL! GOD bless MNK!
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by UnabashedIPOB: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
For wishing death against a man of God, if what Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are doing is according to the will of God may you and your entire family be visited by a horrifying deaths, say Amen if you believe that
what Nnamdi Kanu is doing is not the will of God.

And I must sound this here for those who cares to listen, the leadership of IPOB led by His Excellency Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Ohamadike gburugburu 1' had in the past gave all the indigenous Igbo security personnel in the zoo security forces to resign and join ESN to protect their own people and get paid N200'000 monthly, an amount they can never get by the zoo government. Many heeded to this opportunistic offer and joined ESN including few non Biafran indigents, today they're alive and enjoying their wise decision while some fools who decided to carry OneNigeria matter with their own heads are paying the unfortunate price for their idiocy, and anyone who will blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for their own woos, let one bastard thunder from Somalia offer them better hug.

Don't mind all these M0R0NS talking rubbish. All those that wish EVIL on MNK, may their generations either be wiped off the face of this earth or they become vagabonds and beg for food all the days of their lives, ISE!
Re: Kidnapped ABSU Student Regains Freedom by jamesharryson(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2021
post=101510978:

You know the kinda name they give to people that spread rumors to simply massage their ego?
Even as slow as they sound?
Pm us for answers.......

Kindly tell any unknown gunmen (if you know any) to think with their heads and stop wasting their lives away, please pass the message.
Everyone causing violence and deaths in this nation will all die terribly in life, they can never ever escape it.
No matter the region they are from.
Hope you know this aaustin?
Are you not ashamed of being silly?
The online president was chased and he had no other option but to leave for his safety. Yet he is speaking with his people and telling them what they will do. He is an online president, no doubt, but what about your offline president whose body odour abi language is meaningless? He is voiceless, he does not even speak to his offline followers. And he runs to London frequently for nothing. I pity ur thinking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phone Network Shut Down In 13 Katsina LGAs / PDP Seeks Disqualification Of APC’s Governorship, Senatorial Candidates In Benue / Samuel Ogbuku: Bayelsa Governor Hails Tinubu For Choice Of NDDC MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.