Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year (73030 Views)

Yomi Gold's Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year After Their Wedding / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:
I don't pity her at all. First it was a naked video on Mc Galaxy's live, then was the blasphemy with the Holy Bible and she even tried to use the Quran, if not for fear of attacks by muslims...

Such a silly lady. It's obvious she lacks the wisdom to keep a home. Very soon, she'll become a senior lecturer in feminism studies, advising upcoming silly ladies like herself to blame men for everything wrong with the world. undecided
Despite that, I don't know what 2 men see in her. Those 2 that married her are big fools for not keeping to their vows after knowing all these about her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by temitope27(m): 1:31pm On May 09, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Stella Domorkokus. How Etinosa take know she is a witch or they belong to same coven?
person wey wash face fit sabi witch nw grin
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by temitope27(m): 1:33pm On May 09, 2021
Depot:
No be Edo lady again ? Na Olosho be their calling. Italy no grant visa again ?
can u please say that again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Exodora: 1:34pm On May 09, 2021
Marriage favours some people shaaaaaa !
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by mu2sa2: 1:35pm On May 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
After she insulted the collective jewelry called - Igbo men.

Amadioha decided to play tum bom - tum bom with her desinty. How dare you insult men whose sperm contain crystals that create wealth.

Odemudia or whatever your name is, only an intense lashing in the village square by 4 Yoruba agberos will help you.

Isee
Hahaha, the 4 agberos should be supported by 4 omoniles.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by AbujaCitiBlog: 1:37pm On May 09, 2021
GeeX:
I don't pity her at all. First it was a naked video on Mc Galaxy's live, then was the blasphemy with the Holy Bible and she even tried to use the Quran, if not for fear of attacks by muslims...

Such a silly lady. It's obvious she lacks the wisdom to keep a home. Very soon, she'll become a senior lecturer in feminism studies, advising upcoming silly ladies like herself to blame men for everything wrong with the world. undecided
Extremely silly lady! Daddy Freeze Church member.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by mu2sa2: 1:39pm On May 09, 2021
captainamiedi1:
Beauty can take u to marriage but attitude will flush you out
Wetin be beautiful for this one? But sha may be de man dey blind small, small.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by mu2sa2: 1:49pm On May 09, 2021
porthouse7:
fact is marriage is not for everyone, I can't imagine myself staying with a woman for more than 1 week
Some people may think you are joking, but you're 100% correct. In fact, I have heard of a professor who after repeated misunderstanding with his wife confessed that he couldn't stay in the same house for more 4 months with one woman.
Stay single if you can't handle the responsibilities that come with marriage - that's a better option than jumping from one woman to another or one man to another.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by HRMK: 1:52pm On May 09, 2021
a leopard will never change its skin!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:54pm On May 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
After she insulted the collective jewelry called - Igbo men.

Amadioha decided to play tum bom - tum bom with her desinty. How dare you insult men whose sperm contain crystals that create wealth.

Odemudia or whatever your name is, only an intense lashing in the village square by 4 Yoruba agberos will help you.

Isee
premitive thinking and bush man mentality, you Igbo people too have pride, so divorce twice now mean Igbo affliction? Africans and stupidity are legendary. You nor get sense at all,
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by porthouse7(f): 1:54pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

You exposed yourself with your own hands.

Are you lesbian or a male hiding under a female moniker
am a guy with dick, 7inch tool
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by stayclearofme: 1:55pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

Marriage is a choice
Better
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Forex122: 1:56pm On May 09, 2021
I think the reason why these celebrities marriages is crashing is because they take it for granted. If u are serious about marriage, u would take it carefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by porthouse7(f): 1:59pm On May 09, 2021
Fiscus105:

ur old age will teach you bitter lesson

you think you will be teenager til ethernity

so many people have passed on, just because nobody was there to alert neighbors when he or she attacked by small sickness.
u are not deep in thought,
what stop
adjust ur character anud make sure you marry woman who is character align with ur own, you will enjoy ur marriage

u are not deep, have a child when u are in ur 50s, trust me u will never be lonely till death.marriage is not for everyone
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Boyooosa(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
She will see another one, some people are born like that...
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by phantom24: 2:00pm On May 09, 2021
Married on september & gave birth on December, meaning she was pregnant six months to her marriage...tell me why such union should last.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Kebbiprince: 2:04pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by brainworkng: 2:04pm On May 09, 2021
You just spoke my mind. Was she not the same lady using bible pages to wrap weed? She really need to retrace her steps and ask God for for forgiveness.
Righteousness2:
Etinosa Idemudia, your Challenges are not from Stella or anyone. You are the challenge of yourself.

Leave people and come right to JESUS Christ and make Peace with Him. If the Foundation is not sorted out, it will be Jumping from Pillar to post..

There are certain things we do in Folly as Humans and we cross the line.
When we have issues with humans, we Go to God for help! When God is the one dealing with you, I tell you, it is not Palatable at all..
Even anyone who tries to help could be dealt with!

I Believe there is a Chance for Mercy, But you need to Go to GOD in Total Repentance. Cry for Mercy!
You need a Genuie Repentance and relationship with JESUS. Every other thing is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by charlesucheh(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/actress-etinosa-idemudias-second-marriage-crashes-less-than-a-year/
this gyal dey act film??

I doubt!

Never seen her before...

She no get work joor!! Nollywood actress my foot...
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Spectaclesawe25: 2:08pm On May 09, 2021
The truth is, some women nowadays lacks the fruits needed to sustain a home. They are the architect of their own misfortunes. Not to say that men are Saint too.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by BadBradley: 2:10pm On May 09, 2021
I am more concerned about the man who married a girl like her in the first place

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Fiscus105(m): 2:39pm On May 09, 2021
Oizatobad:
them give them religion and take away them brain ____shioooooo I weep for this generation and upcoming ones

once again read what he wrote and not with confused mind.

again Jesus is different from pastor, I weep for you because u re nos one confused being I have ever met.

I weep for someone like you because you lack basic understanding about myth and real, religion and science, you also lack, deep understanding about ,God, Satan and Men

you should endeavors to knw there is clear different BTW men (pastor) and God
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Fiscus105(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2021
Techguy96:

Menh u are just delusional. Christian divorce all the time so does that mean all Christian that divorce are not true Christians.
You guys are just silly with ur arguments

go and read what d guy posted, because u lack basic understanding of his write up

Go back to Jesus is different from go back to pastor, since your pastor has replaced ur God, I won't blame u

when they ask you to marry character instead of beauty you will say no

million of marriages are intact and last, if you like keep leaving in self denial

even in advanced contries with so much freedom, we still have sizeable number of marriages that are intact
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Bluntemperor: 2:45pm On May 09, 2021
mytime24:
Single mothers is becoming

#normal thing in naija

They are too exposed to Western lifestyles which in anyway anatemic to average Africans System.Unfortunately,we even copied the wrong thing.look at the Nigerian 1979 Constitution that Abubakar imposed on Nigeria.In America the same Constitutiont is run on Part-time basis but in Nigeria,many are feeding on it,with so many lacunae,but why?
That is why the Chinese Authority are making frantic efforts on timely basis to remind her Citizens, especially the Women folks of keeping their Culture and Values!
Do you blame them? Ask the Big Blogger- Madam Ikeji.
Many of our ladies are being deceived.or too arrogant or just lazy to know that institution of Marriage falls on them,for I'm more convinced that a woman owns the home and all authorities are and should be accorded to her!

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Bluntemperor: 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
mytime24:
Single mothers is becoming

#normal thing in naija

They are too exposed to Western lifestyles which in anyway anatemic to average Africans System.Unfortunately,we even copied the wrong thing.look at the Nigerian 1979 Constitution that Abubakar imposed on Nigeria.In America the same Constitutiont is run on Part-time basis but in Nigeria,many are feeding on it,with so many lacunae,but why?
That is why the Chinese Authority are making frantic efforts on timely basis to remind her Citizens, especially the Women folks of keeping their Culture and Values!
Do you blame them? Ask the Big Blogger.
Many of our ladies are being deceived.or too arrogant or just lazy to know that institution of Marriage falls on them,for I'm more convinced that a woman owns the home and all authorities are and should be accorded to her!
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by promzy555(m): 2:47pm On May 09, 2021
She is an ambassador of marriage. Useless characters ends up like dis
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/actress-etinosa-idemudias-second-marriage-crashes-less-than-a-year/
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by meobizy(f): 2:51pm On May 09, 2021
Marriage is not easy. If you’re not built for a union then ahead, ahead. One can’t die from a situation because everyone else is in it.
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by captainamiedi1: 3:08pm On May 09, 2021
mu2sa2:
Wetin be beautiful for this one? But sha may be de man dey blind small, small.

She nor bad na. Talk true small
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by DissTroy(m): 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
AHCB:
Marriage isn't for everyone.

Mistake: DATING a whôre;

Worst mistake: MARRYING a whôre.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by edoairways: 3:40pm On May 09, 2021
free2ryhme:

Marriage is meant for everyone, it is a choice.

That is not true read Matthew 19:1- end
Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by Skepticus: 4:06pm On May 09, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Despite that I don't know what 2 men see in her. Those 2 that married her are big fools for not keeping to their vows after knowing all these about her

BadBradley:
I am more concerned about the man who married a girl like her in the first palace

You guys, are the only ones who spoke my mind on this thread.

I'm not worried about the travails of a badly behaved, attention-seeking and lousy celebrity slut. She'll always be sent back to the street where she belongs. Olosho wey marry, go temporary vacation.

As a man, my business is with the 2 fools who put up with such a super damaged lady. When it comes to marital risks, Nigerian men go to great lengths just to satisfy their stupid ego, sexual thirst and some outdated societal expectations.

I won't be surprised that there are tons of rich SIMPs out there jostling to marry her despite her poor marriage value and knowing that it will end in tears.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year by BullyBullies: 4:19pm On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:
Just 6 months

2nd marriage at what age?

You can never wife a hoe! The streetz keeps calling her back!

Now she can start posting more nude videos.

We need see the shape, length, width, depth, area surface, average temperature, elasticity, strength and texture of her pvssy after child birth.

Mah Nigga grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Dammy Krane Posing In A Private Jet Booked With A Stolen Card / Nicki Minaj Marries Kenneth 'Zoo' Petty (Photos) / 10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.