Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding (1326 Views)

Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Etinosa Idemudia’s Second Marriage Crashes Less Than A Year / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by Pmpm: 3:12am On May 09, 2021
Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia Secound marriage, has crashed after about eight months. She got married to her lover in September last year and welcomed their first child together in December.

Meanwhile the actress confirmed the collapse of the marriage on Saturday while reacting to a blog post that earlier announced the crash of the marriage.

In a now-deleted Instagram post, Idemudia slammed the blogger for also revealing her pregnancy months ago.

She wrote, “This ‘old witch’ again! I really do not want to reply to you but I feel you will never stop if I ignore. You were the first person to publicise my pregnancy that was barely trying to survive past the first trimester due to its complication. I kept quiet. Now you have come again and I know you have receipts and you won’t dare us to deny.

“I don’t blame you, it’s the close friend, the insider who is feeding you. May God forgive that person. Everyone is going through something including you. Thanks for getting this huge burden off my chest. You tried. But from now on, avoid me, Stella. T for Tenx.” (sic)

The actress had earlier claimed that her first marriage crashed due to domestic violence.

See photos and watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/actress-etinosas-second-marriage.html

1 Like

Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by iammo(m): 3:21am On May 09, 2021
This etinosa is really mentally unstable
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by CXLVII: 3:55am On May 09, 2021
A hoe will always be a hoe

You cannot wife a hoe

The streetz keeps calling her back to the trade.

3 Likes

Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by iampeterben(m): 4:54am On May 09, 2021
Pmpm:
Nollywood actress Etinosa Idemudia Secound marriage, has crashed after about eight months. She got married to her lover in September last year and welcomed their first child together in December.

Meanwhile the actress confirmed the collapse of the marriage on Saturday while reacting to a blog post that earlier announced the crash of the marriage.

In a now-deleted Instagram post, Idemudia slammed the blogger for also revealing her pregnancy months ago.

She wrote, “This ‘old witch’ again! I really do not want to reply to you but I feel you will never stop if I ignore. You were the first person to publicise my pregnancy that was barely trying to survive past the first trimester due to its complication. I kept quiet. Now you have come again and I know you have receipts and you won’t dare us to deny.

“I don’t blame you, it’s the close friend, the insider who is feeding you. May God forgive that person. Everyone is going through something including you. Thanks for getting this huge burden off my chest. You tried. But from now on, avoid me, Stella. T for Tenx.” (sic)

The actress had earlier claimed that her first marriage crashed due to domestic violence.

See photos and watch Video below ;

http://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/05/actress-etinosas-second-marriage.html
Wahala! Which one be crashed marriage all the time for her.
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by money121(m): 4:58am On May 09, 2021
Celebrity marriage
Pelu crash
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by Freestainworld(m): 5:55am On May 09, 2021
She doesn't have anything to offer in marriage
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by bojijeb799: 6:25am On May 09, 2021
CXLVII:
A hoe will always be a hoe

You cannot wife a hoe

The streetz keeps calling her back to the trade.
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by Randy100: 7:34am On May 09, 2021
I am not surprised. I would have been shocked like the lifeless one if she has stayed in marriage.
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by cassidy1996(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2021
fine woman
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2021
Marry a celebrity/hoe at ur own peril
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by gentlestdude(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2021
After we don see all her private parts for internet, she no get any value again na, na the useless simp wey marry ashana I blame. Some men needs serious koboko flogging every morning immediately they wake up. Naso one post yesterday say his uncle is getting married to a single mother of 3 hmmm.
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by MajesticKris: 10:42am On May 09, 2021
Karma is a b*tch
Re: Actress Etinosa's Second Marriage Crashes Six Months After Secret Wedding by Pmpm: 4:52pm On May 09, 2021
iampeterben:

Wahala! Which one be crashed marriage all the time for her.
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Real Story Between Baba Ijesha And Princess / Video: Uche Maduagwu Beating By Jim Iyke Days After Calling Him A Ritualist / Burnaboy, Davido & Flavour Perform On Same Stage At Tony Elumelu All White Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.