Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 (47992 Views)

#occupynass Protest On 26/04/16 In Abuja, Going Or Not Going? / Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / INEC Declares Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by monkeyleg: 4:11pm On Apr 26, 2011
Ok, we are begining to get results. Like I said I am only relaying information from member on the ground in the monitoring group.

@DSFUKDelta State Forum

Election result : Ward 2, unit 6, Agbahroh Ughelli North PAC- 1 DPP- 117 DPA- 2 ANPP- 4 PPM- 8 PDP- 68 CENTRE POINT
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ndcide(m): 4:12pm On Apr 26, 2011
monkeyleg seem to be everywhere.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ziccoit: 4:13pm On Apr 26, 2011
Comrade Donald Tivere Atatah
Henry Numa
"Delta State will be cleansed with the blood of partriots. I know I risk arrest, but I will say this, INEC/PDP in Delta State will suffer violence ordained by the heavens if they play games with the destiny of our children. We shall fight, people will die and I will die too, but I promise, Uduaghan and his family will join the people doing the dying, blood will roll, we have to do this to cleanse the land from evil-doers. The heavens suffereth violence, but was cleansed and lucifer was vanquished. I am prepared to bear a minute of pain to precipitate my death to dwell in the arms of my creator, than watch my children suffer in bondage by a cabal and children of satan"

Hope Iruka Nnamdi
Elections in amaifeke orlu, polling unit 16/21/08/017 apparently did not take place. I was accredited there today 26th april. At about a few minutes to 3pm today i went to cast my vote but i was told that voting has stopped. The box was empty and unused ballot papers were on the table. There was only one unarmed police woman there and presiding afficer claimed to be counting votes but nothing was going on. I inquired why and i was told i was not the only one and people that came before me were also told the same thing. I am particularly pained because i was accredited but was denied the oppurtunity to cast my vote. I would love this issue to be taken up. I am sending this because i have faith in inec and nigeria and i believe this report would be looked into.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/INEC-Nigeria/188127847873279?sk=wall
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by baksonlee: 4:16pm On Apr 26, 2011
LATEST RESULTS FROM LAGOS STATE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION

LAGOS PU24/08/09/005 –
ACN: 83,
CPC: 1,
Labour: 1,
PDP:33,

PU: 29/028/05/003.
ACN: 210,
PDP: 74

PU: 24/08/08/001 Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi, Lagos
ACN – 67,
PDP – 36,
CPC – 1,
NCP – 1

LA/08/01/018 Fed Palace Hotel State Assembly
ACD 2
ACN 44
ACPN 1
DA 1
NAP 1
CPC 6
PDP 54
APGA 1
LP 2
NCP 1

PU: 029/028/05/001
ACN: 155,
LP: 8,
PDP:79,
invalid: 14.

PU ; 24/15/08/030, UNILAG GATE; Governorship
LP-2,
PDP-18,
ACN-126,
void – 3

PU LA/04/01/055 Gubernatorial:
ACN 178
PDP 19
CPC 1

IFELODUN LGA WARD 02 UNIT 5.
ACCORD – 01
ACN – 163
PDP – 41
VOID – 34

Irepodun Local Government: Ward 9 Unit 2:
ACN 54; PDP 8;

Ward 9 unit 3:
ACN 24; PDP 68;

Unit 5:
ACN 66: PDP 43:

Unit 6:
ACN 44; PDP 32:

Unit 8:
ACN 73: PDP 19:

Unit 9:
ACN 80; PDP 17;

Unit 11:
ACN 45; PDP 18

Atakunmosa West Local Government, Ward 4 unit 6:
ACN 56: PDP 8,

Ifedayo Local Government, Ward 2 Unit 4:
ACN 49; PDP 26,

Ward 6 Unit 3: ACN 42: PDP 41;

Boripe Local Government Ward 8 Unit 1:
ACN 121; PDP 34; Unit 4 ACN 95; PDP 49:

Unit 6:
ACN 190; PDP 46:

Unit 8:
ACN 42; PDP 17
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by versace400(m): 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
Dont give us false information pls, no result yet for INEC website.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by monkeyleg: 4:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
ok More information. See report below

Dear Sir,
Election going on well in Isoko South all thanks to the security operatives.However,in Aviara in Isoko South there were pockets of ballot papers belonging to some units that were snatched(Unit 10,16,20,7, and 19).According to the report made to the police in Oleh police station,the car with the registration number DT520ASB was used in conveying the materials to a private residence of a party chieftain.
At the time of sending this report,the good people of Isoko South are going about voting peacefully except in some few places under a water-tight security particularly in a place like Oleh,the headquarter of Isoko South LGA,Delta State.At Oleh,a boy was arrested with 35 voters card and is currently being detained at the Oleh police station for interrogation.
Thanks to Channels TV for airing my views that led to the improvement of the security network and arrangement. - BARRR. ROCKSON IGELIGE OF OLEH,DELTA STATE
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by skkutty: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2011
Please fellow Nairalanders join me to tell Jega to cancel the entire Delta polls.
I am from that State and thess Principalities in that state called PDP Politicians  doesn't want to allow my people choose who they want to choose.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by nearest(m): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
No election in Sapele, ballot box snatching by thugs, no military presence like last week and the thugs are having a filled day.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by monkeyleg: 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2011
ndcide:

monkeyleg seem to be everywhere.  

Ol boy, Delta state elections means a lot to the good people of Delta state, we have setup monitoring groups, and these are the reports coming in from those on ground.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by dayokanu(m): 4:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
ziccoit:

Henry Numa
"[b]Delta State will be cleansed with the blood of partriots. I know I risk arrest, but I will say this, INEC/PDP in Delta State will suffer violence ordained by the heavens if they play games with the destiny of our children. We shall fight, people will die and I will die too, but I promise, Uduaghan and his family will join the people doing the dying, blood will roll, we have to do this to cleanse the land from evil-doers. The heavens suffereth violence, but was cleansed and lucifer was vanquished. I am prepared to bear a minute of pain to precipitate my death to dwell in the arms of my creator, than watch my children suffer in bondage by a cabal and children of sata[/b]n"

Hope Iruka Nnamdi
Elections in amaifeke orlu, polling unit 16/21/08/017 apparently did not take place. I was accredited there today 26th april. At about a few minutes to 3pm today i went to cast my vote but i was told that voting has stopped. The box was empty and unused ballot papers were on the table. There was only one unarmed police woman there and presiding afficer claimed to be counting votes but nothing was going on. I inquired why and i was told i was not the only one and people that came before me were also told the same thing. I am particularly pained because i was accredited but was denied the oppurtunity to cast my vote. I would love this issue to be taken up. I am sending this because i have faith in inec and nigeria and i believe this report would be looked into.

I hope someone one of those clamouring for Buharis arrest would pick up the man who made the statement above especially the part in bold
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by doublekay: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
Anambra things are peaceful and calm but the turnout is quite low
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by jmaine: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2011
ziccoit:

Henry Numa
"Delta State will be cleansed with the blood of partriots. I know I risk arrest, but I will say this, INEC/PDP in Delta State will suffer violence ordained by the heavens if they play games with the destiny of our children. We shall fight, people will die and I will die too, but I promise, Uduaghan and his family will join the people doing the dying, blood will roll, we have to do this to cleanse the land from evil-doers. The heavens suffereth violence, but was cleansed and lucifer was vanquished. I am prepared to bear a minute of pain to precipitate my death to dwell in the arms of my creator, than watch my children suffer in bondage by a cabal and children of satan"

Hope Iruka Nnamdi

Stop trying so hard to justify the madness bout of killings in the north . . and last i heard . .the rule was that by 12:30 pm all potential voters should have lined up, be counted and announced loudly by the presiding officers before the election will proceed after which no late comer will be allowed to participate  . The collated votes must tally with the number of counted accredited voters . . .did the rule change or that man was wrong if that rule was followed to the letter . . people just like to make aimless noise and that man is such a man  and you of all people did not see the obvious loop hole in his careless rant.  na wao for you oga mi
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by shegeto(m): 4:25pm On Apr 26, 2011
force info?ok we dey wait for the original; ooooo
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by friedrice1: 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2011
INEC is doing well in Delta State. Thumbs up to Jega and Jonathan. smiley
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by lacicrips(m): 4:30pm On Apr 26, 2011
In my location here in Ketu, each voter was given two ballot papers each to thumbprint for ACN. I have no idea what style this is.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
Theres so much irregularities in Rivers State.

Ballot Box Snatching

Flogging of Voters who don't vote for PDP! Someone was almost flogged to death in Abonema ward.

Even a community in Biera sends a Journalist away for refusing 'to work with them'
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Bisijohn: 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
KOSOFE 2, PU:24/13/06/104

ACCREDITED-254
VOTED-235

GUBER
ACN-210
PDP-17

House of Assembly
ACN-174
PDP-19
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Tilapiah(m): 4:32pm On Apr 26, 2011
lacicrips:

In my location here in Ketu, each voter was given two ballot papers each to thumbprint for ACN. I have no idea what style this is.

I thought the elections were for Guber and Houses of Assembly??
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by fawazbruce: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2011
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by fxtopedia(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
[size=48pt][center]EKO O NI BAJE OOO[/center][/size]
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by IFELEKE(m): 4:36pm On Apr 26, 2011
ACN 217 ACD 1 LP 2 PDP 0, 010\05/19 Ward 10 Ilesa West.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ziccoit: 4:37pm On Apr 26, 2011
jmaine:

Paddy mi . .how far elections for katsina . .i hear say some sai Buhari thugs don snatch ballot box . . cos PDP na no go area for dia . . . abeg feel us in with what is happening in the North . . .

My Oga, I really tired for this country o. NTA reported that there was a case of ballot box snatching from Katsina and also at a place in North too, some people went to pooling unit and poured ink on already used and unused ballot papers.

If you are living in Lagos State you would never realised how useless is PDP. In fact, I pray the Lagosian vote in PDP and taste how "sweet" the party is. In 2007, I knew what people went through in the hand of Olagunsoye Oyinlola led PDP government in Osun state.

No matter the kind of colour PDP is coated with or the kind of air it blows, the party has nothing to offer Nigerian. Mark my world, we shall all come back here in the next 4 years with the same story.

How your family now?
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by omoalaro: 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
Delta State hmm. I think it serves people right. Nobody talked when same was done in favour of PDP/GEJ last week. The story is now DELTANS Versus DELTANS and you people are now shouting. Common, let the rigging spree de gooooooooooooo Cheesy.

God bless you Ziccoit, you spoke my mind. I am still baffled at what is going on in the heads of those young jobless graduates who are mouthing "We voted for Jonathan and not PDP". Enjoy your PDP and everything that comes with it and stop complaining or is it BUHARI and his religious fanatics that are operating in Delta now?. It is too early to complain, just a week out of four years.
Beware of that calamity that will not only befall those who pulled it with their hands but all including those who kept quiet while a wrong thing was being done. Goodluck to you in the Delta.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by glorex(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2011
my fellow nairalanders i am glad to say that every thing is moving peacefully in my area an there is no sign of conflict in my area. Nigeria is moving forward for good. glory be to GOD.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by olabukola: 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2011
My sister is one of the corpers for this election in Delta state. I spoke with her now and she told me that things are went on fine at their polling station(Ika National Hall). People have voted and gone that they are counting now. I asked if it was rigged she told me that if they will rigg it they(corpers) wun't be know.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ojofu(m): 4:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
fxtopedia:

[size=48pt][center][b]EKO O NI BAJE OOO[/b][/center][/size]

Pls, what is the meaning of this phrase in English?
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by colouring: 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2011
Result for Dolphin Estate

PU LA/08/08/005   PDP 25   ACN 168
PU LA/08/08/006   PDP 29   ACN 148
PU LA/08/08/008   PDP 24   ACN 185
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by friedrice1: 4:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
Nigerians Deserve the leaders they have
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Tilapiah(m): 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
ojofu:

Pls, what is the meaning of this phrase in English?

E mean say "Lagos no go spoil o!" wink
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by Bensonite: 4:57pm On Apr 26, 2011
fawazbruce:

All

We are busy posting about ballots being snatched. How many people making these posts took pictures/videos with the phones to upload here as confirmation? How many people realise that only evidence will allow INEC to do the right thing when thugs and/or INEC staff disrupt elections? Can Goodluck and Jega be present in the same place with 150million nigerians at the same time?

We all have a part to play. Where i voted in surulere lagos, everything was peaceful and serene as it should be. Where things dont go according to plan, our role is to document these abuses so that they can be corrected. When a policeman shoots someone dead without cause, is it by bitching about it on NL that you get justice or do we get justice by taking down his name and details about the incident, getting eyewitness evidence or photographic evidence that can be used to prosecute that rogue police officer?

There are too many internet warriors on NL that are so happy to point out what is wrong yet wont lift a finger to help. The worst/craziest ones are the non-naija based assholes who sit outside the country and see no good or progress in all that is happening here. They just naughty woman and naughty woman and naughty woman, yet even the countries where they reside aint perfect.

When you want to post, please back it up with evidence that can be used. While posting on NL is good, lets remember NL aint consider a worthwhile source of evidence in the election petition tribunal

Thank you. Ho
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by JomoGbomo2(m): 4:58pm On Apr 26, 2011
@ Ziccoit

Do we have to go through all these poo to get it right? No. GHANA is a case study where election is now truly free and fair. In GHANA no more movement restrictions, no all these nonsense measures and their election is free and fair. Nigeria is a failed state.

@all if you have been voting PDP, go collect your vote o o o o.

Ghana paid the price before they start enjoying, until we are ready to pay the same price then nothing will happen, the wrong set of people are the ones being sacrifice by our national criminal.
Re: Governorship Election. 26/04/2011 by ziccoit: 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
jmaine:

[b]Stop trying so hard to justify the madness bout of killings in the north
. . and last i heard . .the rule was that by 12:30 pm all potential voters should have lined up, be counted and announced loudly by the presiding officers before the election will proceed after which no late comer will be allowed to participate  . The collated votes must tally with the number of counted accredited voters . . .did the rule change or that man was wrong if that rule was followed to the letter . . people just like to make aimless noise and that man is such a man  and you of all people did not see the obvious loop hole in his careless rant.  na wao for you oga mi[/b]

Was the highlighted line above directed to me in response to my post? If yes, it's quite unfortunate. My advice, don't let the second part of you take control of you in whatever you are doing. Ability to do that actually differentiates a boy from a man.

About the INEC rules. I am yet to see a pooling unit where what you stated is applied to the letter. We just need to be truthful to ourselves. If a rule that didn't apply in the last two elections stated to be meaningful and important now, every right thinking individual would be suspicious and ask questions.

Goodluck to you as you meant it to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Ambode In School Uniform To His Alma-Mater, FGC Warri (Photos) / Oshiomole Summons NWC Meeting After Suspension Is Lifted / Seni Saraki Graduates From London School Of Economics. Saraki & Wife Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.