Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,361 members, 7,954,472 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! (846 Views)

I Loved Out Of Pity And Was Dumped Without Pity. Love No Man Out Of Pity. / Konji Na Bad Thing Oh, What U Think Is Going On Here / Mention Those Things You Can Never Do For Love, No Matter How Much You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by Starz825(m): 12:25pm On May 09, 2021
True love used to be in this our country before the whole economy crashed, now everyone is looking for what to eat first before love affairs. grin

Growing up, A lot of ladies had the dream of marrying the love of their lives regardless of the man's pocket for as long as he's a good guy....
Omoooo this days things don change oooo...
Funny enough, There is this sudden likeness and love, ladies (even the so called responsible ones) now have for you when they realize you gat some money to spend on them and they wish you marry them quickly. undecided
Everybody is just trying to beat down poverty and have a good living...that's all
I have heard of two cases where a lady is forced by her parent to leave the love of her life for a well to do man just because the love of her life isn't doing well financially....
I don't blame Sha...the economy wey bad na him make true love sef no true again...it's now money over love/happiness.
Even Esther wey dey responsible (at least to my observation, though she is still a student and will graduate soon.. ) dey tell me indirectly say ..Bros you gas get doe, say I go marry am now now if I get money ..I wanted to take that statement as a red flag but I no wan blame am..her family is not doing well financially and she doesn't want to go out of her righteous ways to find money like other girls do. according to her, she isn't banking on any man for her needs but then she still needs a man that can stand up for her...

I siddon look look, think think... can we say its the fault of these girls to avoid responsible lovers but poor pockets for the rich ones(even if Dem no like am)? Considering the fact that na "everybody like Better thing"...

1 Like

Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by Daveambition(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2021
From head-start, they've never been true luv in Nigeria. Countless times, either Saint Obi, Ramsey or RMD got betrayed by the likes of Genevie, Omotola, Stephanie etc. Those Actors & all the movie they appeared in remaings the best illustration that "True Love" does not exist in the heart of an average Nigerian. Don't drag 9ja economy into luv talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by Starz825(m): 1:50pm On May 09, 2021
Daveambition:
From head-start, they've never been true luv in Nigeria. Countless times, either Saint Obi, Ramsey or RMD got betrayed by the likes of Genevie, Omotola, Stephanie etc. Those Actors & all the movie they appeared in remaings the best illustration that "True Love" does not exist in the heart of an average Nigerian. Don't drag 9ja economy into luv talk.
People view things differently Sha...and there are many angles to issues
However, There are couples who still stand by each other for many years regardless of their challenges over time, you hardly see them on TV but they exist ...but then the Nigerian economy has made things worse.... nowadays nobody has time for love talk, the economy isn't friendly, so people want to make money as quick as possible...no time for emotions and the lovey-dovey thing esp among the average class....most girls are going into relationship for something to gain(money) and the guys aren't letting them get it easy, as they also get something in return (sex) ...and this has a correlating effect on 'true-love' relationship.....
true love means when you like someone for who they are and you both ready to join hands to make things work better going forward! But then who cares these days.... no lady is gonna like you for being unemployed or under-employed (dry pocket) even though you are nice! ....even men are now advising each other not to marry a broke lady...you can imagine the whole shit...

Broke men running away from broke women
Broke women doing the same...
Even the rich doesn't wanna have anything to do with the broke people...

Then, you wanna ask why are they broke...*the economy* isn't favorable!

Bad economy even break marriages this days....
A woman left her husband of 10yrs and fled with their kids because her husband was laid off work at zenith Bank... meaning *the end of the flow of his money is the end of her love for him..

2 Likes

Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2021
Starz825:

People view things differently Sha...and there are many angles to issues
However, There are couples who still stand by each other for many years regardless of their challenges over time, you hardly see them on TV but they exist ...but then the Nigerian economy has made things worse.... nowadays nobody has time for love talk, the economy isn't friendly, so people want to make money as quick as possible...no time for emotions and the lovey-dovey thing esp among the average class....most girls are going into relationship for something to gain(money) and the guys aren't letting them get it easy, as they also get something in return (sex) ...and this has a correlating effect on 'true-love' relationship.....
true love means when you like someone for who they are and you both ready to join hands to make things work better and easier regardless! But then who cares these days.... no lady is gonna like you for being unemployed (dry pocket) though you ve tried looking for jobs upandan ....even men are now advising each other not to marry a broke lady...you can imagine the whole shit...

Broke men running away from broke women
Broke women doing the same...
Even the rich doesn't wanna have anything to do with the broke people...

Then, you wanna ask why are they broke...*the economy* isn't favorable!

Bad economy even break marriages this days....
A woman left her husband of 10yrs and fled with their kids because her husband was laid off work at zenith Bank...

It's Really Funny But It's D Truth.

1 Like

Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by niyi123: 8:14pm On May 09, 2021
I have a complete unused 6kg gas cylinder for sale at Ikorodu, it is urgent- 7,500, it is sold for 10,500 in the market.
Collection point Ikorodu garrage
Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by tosaino95(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Na Bad Economy Make True Love No True Again!! by MrCuteking(m): 10:08pm On May 09, 2021
Poor economy plus social media greed.

(1) (Reply)

The African Standard Of Beauty Before The Europeans Poisoned Our Minds / Check Out This Dope Adidas Sneakers ( Photos) / Bbnaija Cross Romance Saskay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.