Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (33056 Views)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Olisehinnocent: 10:45am On May 10, 2021
Amotekun and Theifnibu trying to destroy Biafra land grin we must held them responsible wink
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by britiko: 10:47am On May 10, 2021
Jack005:
grin grin Nigerian police have become an endangered specie.

Please why are the UGM killing police and razing down their stations?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2021
SIRTee15:

The truth is there's nothing they will do to fight for secession that will appeal to u.
They held peaceful protest, police and army were sent to kill them.
They called for negotiation, they were ignored.
They cried out to international community, they equally ignored them.
So leave igbos alone and let them pursue their cause in ways that best suits their interest.
So long as they are willing to bear the consequence of their actions or inaction.
It shouldn't be your cup of tea.

I am not against their fantasies. Well my own is that let them pack their people, both criminal and non-criminal including the full-time female prostitutes and get the hell out of the South West.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Blackman7: 10:54am On May 10, 2021
Brainwashed gullible OSU outcast terrorists. Keep on the destruction, who cares. Demented fools will suffer the aftermath while ur god king scammer coward leader MAD-ZI nnamdi COWNU is masturbating and enjoying in plenty while in hiding. Foools

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2021
horsepower102:
Next time they should block all escape routes. Idiots

Okay � next time they will call you to come and block the escape routes spider man PS4
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2021
FreeIgbos:

A good number of Nigerians are naturally re.tar.ded, and this bingo I quoted here is a very good example.

Akwa Ibom/Ibibio people fought alongside Igbos till the end of the war in 1970 even when other minorities chickened out yet you believe they see Igbos as their enemy?

Igbos and Ibibios have been intermarrying over the centuries, and if their is any side that enjoy it most, it is definitely the Ibibios! If you have been to Aba where lots of Ibibio people live, then you won't have said this rubbish.

If Nigeria breaks and Ibibios decide to be on their own or join the Babel republic, then it's their choice and we Igbos will wish them good luck! However, it is appalling and disgustingly hypocritical when gambaris like you that have been stealing their oil wealth since 1970 will now turn around to wax lyrical about how Ibibios should not allow others to control their oil. There is enough oil and gas resources in Igboland to serve us and we won't have any interest in Akwa Ibom oil because we don't need it.

Is their anything currently happening in Igboland that is not happening in Akwa Ibom? Have you considered the body language of their leaders and their people? Have you ever seen them expressing anti Igbo rhetoric? Doesn't that tell you which side they're on the same page with?

Continue saying trash about Akwa Ibom and why they should see Igbos as enemies as if they don't have mind of their own. You think they're incapable of thinking deeply and knowing where their interest lies? I can assure you, you will be sorely disappointed and suicidal when Akwa Ibom people finally decides their future.

Akwa Ibom is not part of your online country. Go and force them. You think say na 1970 after Ojukwu ran away and abandoned Phillip Effiong?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:01am On May 10, 2021
tishbite41:

Na that Enohia matter for Ebonyi State abi another one.

Which Enohia matter? This thing happened at the junction between Amasiri and Ehugbo. Both in Afikpo North
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

[s]
Akwa Ibom is not part of your online country. Go and force them. You think say na 1970 after Ojukwu ran away and abandoned Phillip Effiong?
[/s]

The fact that you have pushed propaganda and peddled hate against Igbo, and yet Akwa Ibom still sticks with them.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Marigold2rock(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=FreeIgbos post=101526791]

Chai, the thing go dey pepper abobakus how unknown gunmen are sacking police and military from SE/SS. They will be like, why are these SS people allowing these SE people to be harrasing them in their region? But they don't even know that SS are in this as much as SE grin grin[/quote

Imagine u rejoicing and massaging unnecessary ego because of news we southerners should be crying and kicking against. U wouldn't know the value of the peace we enjoy down south until u experience places like Maiduguri.
Go to those IDP camp, u will weep at wot people are going through. Where the least number of under 5 mortality is nothing less than 15 per day.
A place where u can't sleep with both eyes close cos u do not know when next the boko boys wud come attacking
I once had this same mind set of urs, cos I tot I had no business to do with the northern part of the country , Until life happened.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

The fact that you have pushed propaganda and peddled hate against Igbo, and yet Akwa Ibom still sticks with them.

Yes so says the Igbo man.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FreeIgbos: 11:13am On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Your ignorance is quite irritating. Why would anyone want to force Akwa Ibom to join Igbos in Biafra? Are you okay at all? Igbos will do great if we stand alone (which I even advocate for)

I told you earlier, and I will tell you again that Akwa Ibom or Ibibio people have every right to either remain with Nigeria, to stay on their own, to join Babel republic or to go with Igbos if both sides unanimously agree. It is left for them to decide and it is quite ridiculous seeing gambaris like you that have cornered their oil resources since 1970 now trying to speak for them, are you that dense in the head? So, you think a state with over 4 million people can't speak themselves or know what is good for them?

What is so difficult for you to understand or you just want to be unfortunate?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by preciousmetals: 11:13am On May 10, 2021
Which innocent?, Nigerian Police are criminals and murderers
husseinchoice:
But y some people dey get joy on hearing this type of news na.... Innocent policemen..
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Your ignorance is quite irritating. Why would anyone want to force Akwa Ibom to join Igbos in Biafra? Are you okay at all? Igbos will do great if we stand alone (which I even advocate for)

I told you earlier, and I will tell you again that Akwa Ibom or Ibibio people have every right to either remain with Nigeria, to stay on their own, to join Babel republic or to go with Igbos if both sides unanimously agree. It is left for them to decide and it is quite ridiculous seeing gambaris like you that have cornered their oil resources since 1970 now trying to speak for them, are you that dense in the head? So, you think a state with over 4 million people can't speak themselves or know what is good for them?

What is so difficult for you to understand or you just want to be unfortunate?

Na your kindred be unfortunate people. Get the fark out of the South west. Na my own be that.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 11:19am On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

South south is not part of biafra,those buffoons should take their madness elsewhere.
Biafra agitation under Biafra Nations League in Akwa Ibom is even stronger that what ever is found in igbo speaking states. Igbos may compromise if they are allowed to produce nigeria's president come 2023 but Biafra Nations League wont. Yesterday, they killed 2 Cameroonian soldiers because they want Bakassi Peninsula back.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20am On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

I am not against their fantasies. Well my own is that let them pack their people, both criminal and non-criminal including the full-time female prostitutes and get the hell out of the South West.

So there are no Yoruba Oloshos , Yahoo Yahoo Criminals abi?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
the 11 gun men that army kill at oweri ba? mumu. kill one army and receive orlu and oyigbo gbas gbos treatment..

only army can change the name biafra security force to volunteers at enugu..
then change volunteers to esn at oyigbo..
then change esn to ugm at orlu..
dont worry, kill one army and change ugm to criminals.

Mumu they have been Dying like Chicken.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Why are you speaking for the Ibibios, they can speak for themselves stop trying to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by preciousmetals: 11:24am On May 10, 2021
This is morning they will get there, just be watching the film as things unfold
learnedman:
Unknown gun men are wasting time,they fastest way to divide Nigeria is to cripple Nigeria's oil production to zero,then the zoo and the rest of the world will pay attention,hit Nigeria where it hurts most,cripple Nigeria oil production,bomb and destroy the oil rigs both offshore and onshore,blow up all the oil pipe lines!! [
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:25am On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

So there are no Yoruba Oloshos , Yahoo Yahoo Criminals abi?

There is crime in every region.
Just take your yamiree ashewos, drug dealers, fake drug sellers, kidnappers, robbers, baby factory dealers, cultists and unknown gunmen out of the rest of Nigeria.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

Why are you speaking for the Ibibios, they can speak for themselves stop trying to be stupid

Why are you speaking for them either? Dont come here claiming to be from there, go and manage your baby factory business to see if Nkechi don born.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FreeIgbos: 11:28am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Marigold2rock post=101547534][/quote]

You said life happened to you...

Well the problem with your mindset is that you're comparing apples with oranges. You think that what is currently happening in the North will remain there and would never get to you down South in due time? Even with the arrival of Boko Haram in Niger state and the federal government not deploying airforce to go on aerial bombardment or to deploy military to go after them is nothing to you? You can't connect the dots?

Well, a coward will several times before their actual death but it is good for everyone to be proactive.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu? In London, UK!!!! If he is a terrorist, do you think he can live there for a day without the Interpol picking him up? Can Shekau travel outside Sambisa forest in any international airline without the Interpol picking him up? What does this two scenarios tell you?

Don't you know that Nigerian government must have written to UK and tried everything they can to force them into arresting Nnamdi Kanu? Why did the UK refuse? Because they believe he is not a terrorist!

Now, do you think that ESN or any group affiliated with IPOB can go on a killing or kidnapping spree like Boko Haram and Nnamdi Kanu wouldn't be arrested as their leader? Don't you know that it is even Igbos globally that would mount pressure for Nnamdi Kanu to be arrested if he ever goes rogue? Are you even aware that it is IGBOS globally that are financing IPOB?

We all should be able to think deeply or else others will brainwash you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by sirwhyteB(m): 11:37am On May 10, 2021
Our leaders should do the needful and stop wasting the fucking time.
The solution is here and simple

"DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY"

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by onuman: 11:38am On May 10, 2021
Evanderbright:
Akwaibom is not biafra according to the zombies cheesy

What brought Biafra into this?
Akwa Ibom population alone is more than the population of many sovereign countries in the UN. To be a Biafran is not by force.
Those people who adopted unconstitutional sharia criminal laws in the 12 northern sharia states are behind the activities of the unknown gunmen ravaging the east of Nigeria.
Boko Haram says it’s fighting for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Why are you speaking for them either? Dont come here claiming to be from there, go and manage your baby factory business to see if Nkechi don born.

grin grin grin grin grin i can see how frustrated you are. I am not speaking for them rather you are the one doing it
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:45am On May 10, 2021
THE NORTH DO NOT WANT RESTRUCTURING WHICH WAS A PEACEFUL WAY TO ADDRESS THE MYRIAD OF PROBLEMS BEDEVILING NIGERIA.

Successive administration in Nigeria mainly the military government failed to change the constitution to suit the federal system of government that Nigeria is adopting.

The federal government has become the BIG DADDY dishing out stipend to states in Nigeria.

Kano states and Jigawa state has local government that surpassed the local government of Bayelsa state.

Bayelsa state for example that is crude oil producing receives lesser allocation compared to Kano state that does not contribute to the federal purse.

HE WHO MAKE PEACEFUL CHANGE BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE MAKES VIOLENT CHANGE INEVITABLE.

The northern rulling class want to continue their oppressive rulership.

I hope they are now seeing the wanton destruction taking place across police formation in the south east and south south.

The people are not happy to destroy police formation but the federal government oppressive system is making them to do it as their region has been pushed to the wall for too long.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by skybeauty(f): 11:54am On May 10, 2021
nedu666:
Akwa ibom is and will neva be a part of lgbo nation. They don't speak lgbo, possess lgbo culture so cannot be part of lgbo. Ipob folks be guided

Oga Biafra is not made up of only Igbo. It was an ancient kingdom that covered the then old eastern region and southern Cameroon.
Again let them decide where they want to belong through a referendum. Only then can you be correct.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Which Enohia matter? This thing happened at the junction between Amasiri and Ehugbo. Both in Afikpo North

Pardon my error.
I'm at Unwana.
Fear no let the soldiers come back. I mentioned Enohia because rumours had it that UGM came for the Islamic school.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Phillip Effiong or not, the average Akwa Ibom person will rather join Biafra than Nigeria should the option come up. Ibibios and Igbos are so intertwined for you in the SW to claim they're not interested in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by icedbreez(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2021
The streets ain't joking.

Niggas want to use southern states as battleground for their agitation.

Udom Emmanuel you best be strong like Wike and stand up to these bullies or else u ll be forced to step aside in a state of emergency.

Stand your ground brother Emmanuel.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 12:42pm On May 10, 2021
Why are these UGM attacking soft targets na
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by youngreezy(m): 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Who goes theregrin grin
mind as you dey cap anyhow,because here na face less forum no mean say you go dey loose guard ooo
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
AmadiAba:

https://www.thecable.ng/gunmen-invade-another-akwa-ibom-police-station-second-attack-in-48-hours

make dem continue......and for those who are supporting the burning of police station and killing of police eyes go soon clear.....even the innocent self go chop inside when the real wahala start..........me and my way don dey dust our passports........ire o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / Billboard Of Imo Ministry Of Happiness (Photos) / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.