Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (33047 Views)

Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Many Injured As ‘Soldiers’ Set Ogun Police Station On Fire / Unknown Gunmen Set Access Bank ATM Ablaze In Akwa Ibom State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:03pm On May 10, 2021
Rolly22:

Mumu they have been Dying like Chicken.
where are ur esn? army has finished them.. now una form ugm, let those ugm kill soldier and be treated like orlu esn.. igbo men to lazy fighting only weak police.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:06pm On May 10, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You don't have sense, and the rubbish you wrote is incomprehensible. Next person please!
igbo men are too lazy. they can only form power on police. let them try one army check point na.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdakaBoro8(m): 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
Whiteshield:

The military are not invincible from the security problems in the SE or other parts of the Country.
At least, if you want to compare military to Police, the former CDS Alex Badeh was murdered by criminals. The Police never suffered that kind of humiliation of a former IGP.
The situation in the SE needs to be quickly handled with carrot and stick approach, else we have another North East situation in our hands where soldiers run away from ragtag criminals.
army run away from criminals? hahaha, funny u..
do u want army to treat ugm like they treated esn at orlu and aba? or do u want the army to treat ugm like they treated volunteers at oyigbo?

pls dont let ugm put hands for lion mouth.
kill one army and receive army deadly offensive attack.

police that even endsars protesters with sticks destroyed them and their station..
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:17pm On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin i can see how frustrated you are. I am not speaking for them rather you are the one doing it

You don take stock? How many teenage girls don get belle. how many pikin una sell last week.

Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 1:18pm On May 10, 2021
Gerrard59:

Phillip Effiong or not, the average Akwa Ibom person will rather join Biafra than Nigeria should the option come up. Ibibios and Igbos are so intertwined for you in the SW to claim they're not interested in Biafra.

I will only take you serious when you show proof you are from Akwa Ibom state. Over 10 mentions on this particular topic and all of them are Igbos.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nerd004: 1:33pm On May 10, 2021
Igbos please call your ipob members to order....

Very soon e go red 4 una(mark this word)....
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Divine2029: 1:48pm On May 10, 2021
The lord is my rock and salvation who shall I fear.No disaster shall be heard near our home amen.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

You don take stock? How many teenage girls don get belle. how many pikin una sell last week.

Oga you are just frustrated. Shey Maga don pay or you need to mine enough skulls for the maga to pay?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by efonat(m): 2:01pm On May 10, 2021
[b][/b]it's not on your place to say young man!! U re just ranting. If we cease rivers I go know where una wan pass go Nigeria.
nedu666:
Akwa ibom is and will neva be a part of lgbo nation. They don't speak lgbo, possess lgbo culture so cannot be part of lgbo. Ipob folks be guided
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

Oga you are just frustrated. Shey Maga don pay or you need to mine enough skulls for the maga to pay?

Nah, not frustrated. Just a Nigerian running legit work while studying somewhere that your boys are disgracing your image indulging in petty crime and always seeking attention. Ritual killings happen everywhere in Nigeria. Every tribe in 9ja dey do yahoo including Aboki sef. So you are not making a point.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Nah, not frustrated. Just a Nigerian running legit work while studying somewhere that your boys are disgracing your image indulging in petty crime and always seeking attention. Ritual killings happen everywhere in Nigeria. Every tribe in 9ja dey do yahoo including Aboki sef. So you are not making a point.

Same with your Boys even the crimes you are accusing igbos of, Your Yoruba people even do the same
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

Same with your Boys even the crimes you are accusing igbos of, Your Yoruba people even do the same

Ok o. But tell them to stop killing policemen. 95% of police officers in the East are Easterners. It makes no fucking sense killing your tribesmen because one person in London supports the move.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 2:23pm On May 10, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere. If na fulani una for sabi mention their ethnicity.

Igbo Gunmen! cool
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Malawian(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2021
What if the police are the ones burning their stations so they can work from home and be safe from UGM?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EdwardRandy(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2021
husseinchoice:
But y some people dey get joy on hearing this type of news na.... Innocent policemen..
Innocent kill you there! How abt the innocent people the morons in black murdered in the past?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by IkengaRussell(m): 2:56pm On May 10, 2021
goodnessme1:
Who goes theregrin grin

Hollit Dia!!!! grin grin
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 3:40pm On May 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

But Akwa Ibom and Igbos are already in one country, Nigeria
ur wisdom is not of this world
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Ok o. But tell them to stop killing policemen. 95% of police officers in the East are Easterners. It makes no fucking sense killing your tribesmen because one person in London supports the move.

Now you have switched to gunmen and again where is the source of your stats that 95% are easterners? put it here for us to see rather than foolish speculation
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:34pm On May 10, 2021
obynzo:

Now you have switched to gunmen and again where is the source of your stats that 95% are easterners? put it here for us to see rather than foolish speculation

Whew. I just tried to see if you could be human at least to condemn the killing of policemen. But the beast in you could not hold back but defend the reason his hatred and wickedness. A lost cause indeed.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
kingthreat:

Whew. I just tried to see if you could be human at least to condemn the killing of policemen. But the beast in you could not hold back but defend the reason his hatred and wickedness. A lost cause indeed.

Bros why are you all over the place. I didn't support neither did i deny i asked you a simple question. Where is the source of your Stats?
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kukukillus: 5:31pm On May 10, 2021
Janja weed, you are alone on your own! grin
amstardi:
This is getting serious .. o lord destroy the ugm
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Thomist(m): 5:49pm On May 10, 2021
Brexxit:
angry

South south is not part of biafra,those buffoons should take their madness elsewhere.

You animal, I'm from Port Harcourt. I'm a true and purified Biafran led by His Excellency Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2021
They will say they are igbos causing problem in akwa ibom. That ugly woman in aso rock will not see this one.
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 6:12pm On May 10, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
These unknown gunmen will become known some day.

I pray so.
keep dreaming
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Supergiant(m): 7:30pm On May 10, 2021
tongue[color=#000099][/color] i don reach us oooh2%
Re: Gunmen Set Abak Police Station On Fire In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NewDawn2O21: 9:55pm On May 10, 2021
[s]
Evanderbright:
Akwaibom is not biafra according to the zombies cheesy
[/s] carry this nonsense and leave akwa ibom state if you don't want us to start attacking igbos and their properties.
mbi ntime ntang aba usen mfen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bauchi Governor, Abubakar Invites Efe To Yankari For Relaxation / Atiki Abubakar Tackles Corruption Allegations With CNN (Photos) / Rivers State Commissioner Of Police Redeployed - FALSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.