Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? (31106 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / My Ordeal With GNLD Neolife Today / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Coldie(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2021
I keep saying it them need to beat this gnld people nobody want cofirm am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Demolakay: 11:19am On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

I borrowed 12k then to traveled from Delta to Lagos... I couldn't tell anyone what happened till date.
Accept my sympathy boss! I experience same too,dose pple no get empathy at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by sharpwriter(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

I borrowed 12k then to traveled from Delta to Lagos... I couldn't tell anyone what happened till date.
Lol hahaha cheesy
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:22am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
lol as a fresh graduate if you've not fall for these people especially if you graduated early and mid 2010s
they trust me you no look for job
And some fake recruitment agents. One of them scammed me my hard earned 1.5k in 2009 for registration fee. Claiming to be recruiting for one telecom company coming to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by ngadaAwo: 11:27am On May 10, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
And some fake recruitment agents. One of them scammed me my hard earned 1.5k in 2009 for registration fee. Claiming to be recruiting for one telecom company coming to Nigeria.
and that time 1.5k na big money
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by timidapsin(m): 11:31am On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

I bet it happened November 24th
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by skyblue4real(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2021
On seeing this name alone, my mood has just changed now.
this so called GNLD nearly cause heart attack on me, and it landed me into problem till today that i dont know how to explain via those i recruited.

5 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
and that time 1.5k na big money
No be small, the office is located at Olowu street, Ikeja as of then, I have forgotten their name. What pains me most is the money I spent visiting and calling them for an update. E no go better for them

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by NetproRealtor(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2021
I'm a victim of things GLND fake job scam, have to borrow money to transport from Ajah down to Akowonjo or there about many years back, wasted my the money, stressed out of hold up, wast d my time and effort only to discover that it's GLND, it was a painful and regrettable day for me, what pains me most was that I even ask the lady I was talking with on the phone a day before the so called interview day, that hope it's not Glnd or all this network marketing stuff , she said no only for me to go and it's was them, I think something needs to be done against those idiots deceiving people online.

3 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by alshalz(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2021
I once benefited from them indirectly,a guy who was working in a company where I was seeking for job was brainwashed and he resigned and joined them.His departure paved way for me, he later came back begging to be re-employed but it was too late because the position had been occupied by me and they can just sack me.Those people, their brainwashing mechanism na A1

5 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Nobody: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
hyperflex:
wait o! i know someone who's making money of this. The work there is that you will market. From what i was told you will register and pay to get some of their health products which you will market to people and sell while you seek people to join the Brand to build a pyramid of your own so you can climb up. Now it all looks okay to me unless someone has contrary opinion. I think anyone who is serious shld go to their offfice first but you will invest to start. I am open to contrary thoughts because all i said was explained to me.

na them be this

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by futurerex: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
They change format on a daily basis. The latest now is business loan or startup capital..

Most especially, that short man with chi necklace.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by oxiide22(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

choi!
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Nobody: 11:56am On May 10, 2021
Anybody when do GNLD business, later come enter Yahoo yahoo must surely make am

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Dearlord(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2021
grin grin grin angry grin grin grin grin
I can remember vividly how an old woman called me to tell me about this useless GNLD stuff of a thing while working as a new staff in a first job of my life.
I got convinced & went with her son to the destination whilst not reporting for my absency at my current place of work, on getting there we sat in the midst of multitudes of jobless and ambitious patriotic Nigerian seeking for jobs, immediately some so called idiots as Directors came in the hall automatically rose with jubilation and some of their choruses.
As the preaching started , I got more furious as all they were preaching was opposite of what they looked like , I was like detonating a bomb in their midst.
When it was time for registration, those idiot had the effontry to ask me the same job seeker to pay #1500 for registration & buying of a minimal products of #10K I was like are you guys mad? They said at least deposit #500 so that we will know that you are serious. I said to myself if not that this old woman no be my mate , I will kill her when I get home for loosing my day pay at my place of work
Since that day I now understood that not every elderly advice need not to be taken for consumption

11 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Ofadaman(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
The truth is, many people have fallen for the scam by actually investing in the product, and now they're desperate to sell out and recover their money, the trap is getting desperate people to buy in and then they can't escape from the rabbit hole cause that shit is hard to sell , if you're out there and reading this, and you've purchased the product, and cracking your head on how to recover your money, just don't fall into the trap, write off the money as gone and face your life, focusing on important things, don't try to sell and fall into the rabbit hole.

I actually deliberately attended one of their programs because it was close to a place I was heading to either ways, the number of desperate young Nigerians is just crazy they load people with desperation and motivation, and then they plant their members within you people,those ones are there to smoothen the process and make you think others find it a good deal, those ones will pay and urge to to pay,the moment you enter, that's the end

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by karnivorous(m): 12:14pm On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

LMAO
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Bar1941(m): 12:22pm On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:
GNLD has now changed its pattern of recruiting members to targeting job seekers with the promise of fake or none existent job.

90% of job seekers especially those who uses the internet has fallen victim of this scam.

Looking through the below thread or other similar fake job threads, you'll see that 90% of them is GNLD and other multilevel network marketers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/4846630/list-fake-job-address-lagos&ved=2ahUKEwiwwPCWjL3wAhWxlFwKHRHoBXoQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3XonHOfD_UguB19nWpthru

Why have they decided to fraudulently recruit members into their organization?

They even seem unrelenting despite the recent provocation online. They are still sending out their fake invites. They will go to the extent of asking you to dress corporately and also come with your updated CV and some writing materials; Only for you to be asked to pay for registration inorder to be a member after facing long motivational speeches on how working for another person is slavery.

So many job seekers end up more frustrated than the were at the beginning. So even travel interstate, only to face their boring motivational speeches.

What is the authorities doing about this?

Should we take laws into our hands before the authorities do their job?

Your opinions

I think the bolden statement will be the solution for now because I don't think the foolish governments we have is ready to do anything in that regards. I was a victim 6years ago and reading it still exists in that part of the world really bothered me and it's evident the useless government is not ready to safe the unsuspecting job seekers.

If you want to advertise your networking business or what a view you are very free to do that, but why claiming to be what you are not? It's high time people started going violent on these scammers, if you go for an interview and one idiot start talking about one useless networking, arrange guys and scatter the place. No time to check time I beg.

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by cgift2(m): 12:25pm On May 10, 2021
grandstar:
Trailblazer1

No. It's not a scam but don't join.

These guys use sleek marketing. They make it look so simple.

Truth to told, GNLD is a network marketing scheme. All network marketing programs are pyramid scbemes

Now, imagine a pyramid. Those at the top of the pyramid make the most money. The lower you are from the top, the less money you make.

To get the most out of network marketing, you have to be on the top or close to the top.

Basically, it's best to join when the company is still very fresh in the market. The fresher, the better. Since GNLD is old in the market and is therefore quite saturated.

Also, selling herbal therapies that can cost thousands of Naira are extremely diffict to move.

Go to Forever Living Products office at Aromire street, off Awolowo way and you see marketers waiting for a customer to come in and buy from them. This is sheer madness. They have to basic minimum to sell monthly and getting buyers is hard.

Please save your money

A lot of misconceptions you have put up there. If you truly want to learn what Network marketing really is about, just for the knowledge, then feel free to buzz me up. Better yet, you could just google Network marketing but too much information overload may defeat the purpose hence my suggestion for you to only buzz me up. We would arrange a meeting and I will be glad to clear the air and clearly distinguish between Network marketing and "pyramid schemes" as you call them.
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Judolisco(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

lol kai job seekers Don suffer

1 Like

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2021
Yes. GNLD and NEO LIFE are officially a scam. Because why advertise juicy positions and amazing salaries when in truth it's a big fat lie
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Judolisco(m): 12:32pm On May 10, 2021
Where I served in ekiti.. They use to go to villages to deceive retirees and old people that they can be millionaires... Mama wey her son from city send small money go drop am for gnld... I have seen many of their emails for interview... Na 9ja cause am
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2021
November24:
shocked

Is November 24 your birthday?
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Judolisco(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2021
hyperflex:
wait o! i know someone who's making money of this. The work there is that you will market. From what i was told you will register and pay to get some of their health products which you will market to people and sell while you seek people to join the Brand to build a pyramid of your own so you can climb up. Now it all looks okay to me unless someone has contrary opinion. I think anyone who is serious shld go to their offfice first but you will invest to start. I am open to contrary thoughts because all i said was explained to me.
they should be open that it's a marketing job and u are going to pay some certain amount of money... How dem go call me for interview and tell me to pay money to start work... Na marketing bdat or foolishness with their fake products wey no dey work
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by smogia1994(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2021
god would punish this neo-life people and gnld they have scam me through their dubious means, this how they do their thing, i was looking for a job and they send me a job invite thta i shouyld come with my cv not knowing im coming fir some motivational scam. they even asked us to pay registrations fee of 17500 den. my last 10k i put inside, i was always coming with the hope i wld travel through dem one day as nigeria don tire me. the government should do somethimg about this, any time i see advert like this i would go and disrupt them and i would scatered everything they are pure scammmmmm
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by mindsbeauty(m): 1:00pm On May 10, 2021
My fellow Nigerians!

With less to say here.
I'm a bonafide GNLD/NEOLIFE entrepreneur with Anchorage Link Services(https://anchoragehealthclinic.com); Africa's No. 1 online retail marketplace for her targeted solutions - herbal nutritional Supplements.

It's NOT a job but a business!
Never should you be obliged to pay any money forcefully as a job seeker.

The management of NEOLIFE International, Nigeria as and is continually doing their best to eradicate such bad influence amongst us.

I want to use this opportunity to express my apologize to as many as had encountered a lie about our prestigious network marketing business.

I believe we all must be very straight and open about what we want or do...

Once again, in my words - GNLD/NEOLIFE International isn't a SCAM, but is pregnant with many as such.

Remain FOCUSED!!!

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Ameboperoo(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2021
Trailblazer1:
GNLD has now changed its pattern of recruiting members to targeting job seekers with the promise of fake or none existent job.

90% of job seekers especially those who uses the internet has fallen victim of this scam.

Looking through the below thread or other similar fake job threads, you'll see that 90% of them is GNLD and other multilevel network marketers.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/4846630/list-fake-job-address-lagos&ved=2ahUKEwiwwPCWjL3wAhWxlFwKHRHoBXoQFjAAegQIAxAC&usg=AOvVaw3XonHOfD_UguB19nWpthru

Why have they decided to fraudulently recruit members into their organization?

They even seem unrelenting despite the recent provocation online. They are still sending out their fake invites. They will go to the extent of asking you to dress corporately and also come with your updated CV and some writing materials; Only for you to be asked to pay for registration inorder to be a member after facing long motivational speeches on how working for another person is slavery.

So many job seekers end up more frustrated than the were at the beginning. So even travel interstate, only to face their boring motivational speeches.

What is the authorities doing about this?

Should we take laws into our hands before the authorities do their job?

Your opinions
i have even written Human Right Radio about this cause I don't know who else to contact.
The also deface public places with their poster. When you see something like "factory workers needed" "hotel job" "Barcelona or Chelsea Hotel" etc. There's no place you wont see their poster here in Abuja.
Very annoying.
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Vecto(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2021
Antmanned:
I've known that crazy association for 4yrs +..
A friend called me of recent telling me about a financial program that'll pay me well than my crypto business and requires no amount/fee . And as a graduate waiting for nysc mobilization, I shaperly reason hin talk not knowing it was neolife. I reached the venue, they started talking sh*t that "THE CAPACITY TO SEE THE INVISIBLE THAT INSPIRES US TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE". I was just nodding my head and laughing throughout the motivational speech talk. The guy in charge was confused . They promised free training on website design and redisign, email marketing, shopify, SEO and social media marketing for free so as to make money from fivers for new members to be able to cover the necessary fees..
My gain na the free training ✌️

NOTE:NEOLIFE NO BE SCAM
Is neolife the same as glnd? I remember attending one of their seminars early last year. We were told to bring 19,500 to get started. grin
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Kay25(m): 1:24pm On May 10, 2021
It's a scam and scam I have been in it and it's purely a waste of time and resources
Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Vecto(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
cheesy

in 2013 straight outa school as a fresh graduate i was doing free lancing as part time job while waiting for nysc.

One day my ex (who was still in school then) called me and told me of this flyer they shared to them at their school gate regarding a job opportunity.
he sent me the details of the contact so I can grab the opportunity.
when I called one lady picked and told me that the interview will hold tomorrow. I was like so fast? just like that? haaaa
I was sceptical but I taught it was one of the wonders of God in my life.
so tomorrow I dressed as cooperate as I could and matched to the venue which is a primary school.
mehnn on reaching the venue ehhh I was totally confused and ashamed of myself. na only me wear suit there.
some of the so called job seekers that came to the interview was even putting on bathroom slippers.
well I decided to proceed to the "hall" which is a classroom.
a lady started speaking motivation upon motivations and their stooges clap in a sequence like something that has been practiced for long.
there was no motivational talks I didn't hear that day as in they made job to look worthless
cooked up fake stories upon stories to validate their lies.
they will say something then the so called fellow job seekers will reply in chorus.
that was when I knew say na dem dem but I played along.
one lanky hungry looking man later introduced himself as the CEO of so so company.
mehnnn if you see the respect they where according to the fool like a demi god.
I still can't forgive myself for standing up to greet the miscreant.
he gave his own motivational quotes and fake stories.
at the end of the day they started their registration nonsense and that was when I left them in anger.
I was not angry at them but to myself for not seeing the scam coming.
since then till date I knew how many souls I've saved from their scam adverts because I can even smell it while sleeping no matter the tactic they use.

grin grin

Lol i encountered a similar experience awhile back last year. Was it in okene kogi state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by FA13(m): 1:39pm On May 10, 2021
Ten06:

What is OK with you?
You that did not join and know what is happening within is saying OK with you.
Is that enough reason why they should misinformed people with lie to invite them from all parts of Nigeria for their nonsense motivational speech?

From his response, you will know he is part of them
He just didnot want to come out straight.

2 Likes

Re: Is GNLD/NEOLIFE Officially A Scam? by Antmanned(m): 2:08pm On May 10, 2021
Vecto:
Is neolife the same as glnd? I remember attending one of their seminars early last year. We were told to bring 19,500 to get started. grin
Yeah..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Average Salary In Nigeria / Things You Didn’t Know About Those Commissioned Into The Nigerian Army / 200k A Month In Abuja Vs 300k A Month In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.