Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (32588 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets 66th Hat-Trick As He Reaches 890 Career Goals / Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by nuban07(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2021
DrObum:
I'm happy for him but why compare him to Koulibaly who is a defender?

Is Koulibaly's job to score goals?

Africans that ve scored double digits for the Naples

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by davies(m): 8:47am On May 10, 2021
Na you go come give Snr Man Kelz the FA Cup trophy na. It's #Chelseafc all the way.
PlayMaker14:
We now have two brilliant striker flourishing in their respective clubs but give them to Gernot Rohr to handle and watch how the Franco-German tactician will fail woefully in this simple task.

The NFF should start looking for a new Coach who can utilize the potentials of these bundle of talents we now have in the Super Eagles.

For me, Gernot Rohr is not the right man to handle such hot and talented goal machines we have.

Congratulations Osimhen, I hope your partner in destruction, Senior Man Kelz will lift the FA cup.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by TruthinAction: 9:13am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We now have two brilliant striker flourishing in their respective clubs but give them to Gernot Rohr to handle and watch how the Franco-German tactician will fail woefully in this simple task.

The NFF should start looking for a new Coach who can utilize the potentials of these bundle of talents we now have in the Super Eagles.

For me, Gernot Rohr is not the right man to handle such hot and talented goal machines we have.

Congratulations Osimhen, I hope your partner in destruction, Senior Man Kelz will lift the FA cup.

No, they are three. Victor Osimhen, Kelechi Iheanacho and Onuachu. I agree with you. Rohr is an average coach. I suggest we should get a local coach and return to our traditional wing football. We score more goals playing wing football.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by robosky02(m): 9:20am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Omo we share the same sentiment

If Nigeria really want to win something then we MUST drop this mediocre Rohr

Enough of this he won us 3rd place in AFCON as it that all Nigeria, Africa's giant WANT

Or as if we have not won it before

With the starts we have we shouldn't think of anything less than semi final at the world cup
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by PlayMaker14: 9:24am On May 10, 2021
robosky02:

Omo we share the same sentiment

If Nigeria really want to win something then we MUST drop this mediocre Rohr

Enough of this he won us 3rd place in AFCON as it that all Nigeria, Africa's giant WANT

Or as if we have not won it before

With the starts we have we shouldn't think of anything less than semi final at the world cup
Go to page 2 of this thread and you'll see on Confused fellow called Kenturkey048 writing bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by robosky02(m): 9:53am On May 10, 2021
SeverepainsPro:
Lille is about to carry French ligue 1...a remainder to Osimhen

Napoli about to qualify for Europe champions league
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by robosky02(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Go to page 2 of this thread and you'll see on Confused fellow called Kenturkey048 writing bullshit.

Leave him to argue with his mouse and keyboard because of free mtn data
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by ofiko123(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2021
Congratulations to Victor Osimhen and Napoli..
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by waploger(m): 1:54pm On May 10, 2021
Agwadi:
shame on u mate......shame!

don't take everything on Nairaland too serious.. Na cruise we dey catch sometimes
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Ezigbonwanne(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Kenturkey048(m): 9:06pm On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Funny thing is y'all act like you know what you saying...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final / Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss / 2018 World Cup : Iran Becomes The First World Cup Team To Arrive In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.