Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A (32592 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Gets 66th Hat-Trick As He Reaches 890 Career Goals / Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by IkengaRussell(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Madrid

No,much more worse..ARSENAL..
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by hatakekakashi: 10:33pm On May 09, 2021
IkengaRussell:

No,much more worse..ARSENAL..
They won their match na
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by bigcasava1(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
SeverepainsPro:
Lille is about to carry French ligue 1...a remainder to Osimhen
abi oo! Villa R is about to carry Europa courtesy of chukwueze effort. Osimeh we are proud of u but trophy winning is much more important.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by MrBambe(m): 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
3 strikers you mean. Onuachu has more goals for Genk this season than both Oshimen and Kelechi combined
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by PrinceVM(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
the guy don run go visit d baba wey do am 4 snrman kels
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2021
cry
PlayMaker14:
We now have two brilliant striker flourishing in their respective clubs but give them to Gernot Rohr to handle and watch how the Franco-German tactician will fail woefully in this simple task.

The NFF should start looking for a new Coach who can utilize the potentials of these bundle of talents we now have in the Super Eagles.

For me, Gernot Rohr is not the right man to handle such hot and talented goal machines we have.

Congratulations Osimhen, I hope your partner in destruction, Senior Man Kelz will lift the FA cup.

3 brilliant strikers, the man from Genk
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by BernieLee(m): 11:03pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 09, 2021
As Juventus keeps bottling matches, Napoli keeps on balling. E go be like filmtrick when Juventus no go even make Europa league. Nonsense
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by IkengaRussell(m): 11:30pm On May 09, 2021
hatakekakashi:

They won their match na

Doesn't make a freaking difference..This season is straight from hell.I have finally made peace with the realisation that Arsenal is no longer a big club in England.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Lamasta(m): 11:46pm On May 09, 2021
Osihmen making us proud
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by deji17: 12:19am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
We now have two brilliant striker flourishing in their respective clubs but give them to Gernot Rohr to handle and watch how the Franco-German tactician will fail woefully in this simple task.

The NFF should start looking for a new Coach who can utilize the potentials of these bundle of talents we now have in the Super Eagles.

For me, Gernot Rohr is not the right man to handle such hot and talented goal machines we have.

Congratulations Osimhen, I hope your partner in destruction, Senior Man Kelz will lift the FA cup.

Not just two. Add the Belgian goal machine, Onuachu into the mix and you have 3 of the most prolific strikers in Europe. But like you said, Rohr cant do much with those guys.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Agwadi: 12:19am On May 10, 2021
waploger:

Your diary is an inspiration to me. each time i log in to nairaland the second tab is your diary section, even though i don't have money to join, i always zoom your screenshots to find out which option you are using to wreck them bookies, i wish you greenluck in your journey to becoming a millionaire.

https://www.naiom/6478897/bet-trading-diary-naire/7

CC GeePEACE Zhui
shame on u mate......shame!
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by kenzysmith: 2:34am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

oga stop this nonsense must a local coach coach us?
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by kenzysmith: 2:36am On May 10, 2021
MrBambe:
3 strikers you mean. Onuachu has more goals for Genk this season than both Oshimen and Kelechi combined
Belgium na league
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by ikorodureporta: 3:26am On May 10, 2021
D guy shl work on his hairstyle
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Reference(m): 4:46am On May 10, 2021
Yeah, he's picking up his scoring boots at last. Watched the match. Good one for him and Napoli chasing a UCL position.

But you must spare a word for Lorenzo Insigne. He's the mvp of that team. His box to box, total football is the only thing keeping Gattuso out of the bread line.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Reference(m): 4:58am On May 10, 2021
richiemcgold:
imagine someone like van gal, pep, anceloti or klinsman coaching this bundle of talents we currently have in super eagles.

It can be done if the NFF/Sports Ministry thinks outside the box. Qualify for the World Cup, then launch a national lottery to raise about 5 billion on the back.

With that drop a proposal to pay any potential coach one million dollars a week for the duration of the world cup and I bet some of the best will be willing to sabbatical.

All we need is preparatory expertise and qualitative match day tactics.and we are good to go. Incidentally both values Rohr lacks completely.

One million dollars a week for 6 weeks only and Nigeria can match Cameroun or Senegal's record.

PS: Remove Klinsmann and Van Gaal from that list that looks like you made it in 2010.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Nobody: 5:46am On May 10, 2021
tit:
Is Koulibaly a striker?
10 goals in 210 games

omo the full threas sef dey very disgusting i no go lie...
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Sircarma99: 5:59am On May 10, 2021
The guy is talented and he is very good
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by gulfer: 6:02am On May 10, 2021
I like Osimhen very much right from the U-17 cadre however, I have reservations when the same attention and adulation is withheld from Simmy Nwanko that has even more goals than him and playing for a lesser resourced team angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Kriss216: 6:27am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Jason,

Leave FA trophy for the rightful owners.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by SEGLIZ: 7:00am On May 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
Belgium na league

nobi league na union.
which kind question you even ask self, you fit boast of you own npfl?
players go dey play like grasscutters for inside cassava farm, pitch no even good rich training ground.
no just vex me this early morning.

1 Like

Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by Kenturkey048(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Nigerians nor dey waste time... The same story every day. Sack the present coach, then employ Buhari kind, after three months start hailing Rohr that he's the best...Are you guys allergic to progress??

Una no know wetin una want..All you guys know is open mouth and talk...Naso all of una campaign for Buhari, said Jonathan nor good. Today, una say Jonathan good, na Buhari no good...You guys are a bunch of confused souls.

You want go back to the days of permutation and combination abi??
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by PlayMaker14: 7:24am On May 10, 2021
kenzysmith:
oga stop this nonsense must a local coach coach us?
I argue with sane people...

Try someone else.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by PlayMaker14: 7:25am On May 10, 2021
Kenturkey048:

[s]Nigerians nor dey waste time... The same story every day. Sack the present coach, then employ Buhari kind, after three months start hailing Rohr that he's the best...Are you guys allergic to progress??

Una no know wetin una want..All you guys know is open mouth and talk...Naso all of una campaign for Buhari, said Jonathan nor good. Today, una say Jonathan good, na Buhari no good...You guys are a bunch of confused souls.

You want go back to the days of permutation and combination abi??[/s] Truckload of bullshit.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by PlayMaker14: 7:26am On May 10, 2021
Kriss216:

Jason,

Leave FA trophy for the rightful owners.
The right owners which is Arsenal sent Leicester to pick it up. cheesy
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by owobokiri(m): 7:30am On May 10, 2021
Some "fellow Nigerians" were busy writing this hardworking young man off just few weeks ago because he had some initial hiccups in a new league..
I'm happy he's proving them wrong after all...
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by jimter44(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You are correct. See what Frank Lampard was doing with Chelsea and see what Thomas Tuchel is doing with Chelsea now. It's the same set of players. Give these set of players to a good coach, watch and see how they will shine. Gernot Rohr lacks technical know-how.
Re: Osimhen Makes History With Napoli As He Reaches Double Figures In The Serie A by sulasa07(m): 8:10am On May 10, 2021
tit:
Is Koulibaly a striker?
10 goals in 210 games
He's a Centre Back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City Crowned 2017-2018 Premier League Champions After Shock Man Utd Loss / 2018 World Cup : Iran Becomes The First World Cup Team To Arrive In Russia / Salah, Mane And Aubameyang Share The Golden Boots Awards With 22 Goals Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.