Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,723 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) (41147 Views)

Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging / Davido Performs Alongside 50Cent At Madison Square Graden / Wizkid Rocks Gucci With A Bottle Of Ciroc In His Hand. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:58am On May 10, 2021
Ofadaman:
Lol, people in the comment section carryinG their problems on their head as if anyone cares, they think the world owes them , when they see rich people spend money they call it frivolities, and think about how that money would be used to help them, meanwhile they'd be the last people to help others with 0.1% of what they have, but feel so entitled to what others have worked for.

Gbam. Well said
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Dear Lord,

You know say I dey hustle legitimately,

You see dat oil wen you pour for David head, abeg pour am for my head so I can bid for something that would promote your work here on earth and glorify your name.

From one of your favorite son's;
Jason.
Amen
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by PoshTraveler: 10:04am On May 10, 2021
it was more of a racist show off. the cow boys will never allow a NIGGER steal their shine
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by jidemojola(m): 10:07am On May 10, 2021
Remember Mike Tyson.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by SouthSouth1914: 10:07am On May 10, 2021
Afromentalist:

Exactly. And most people don't even understand that that bottle of wine is actually an investment. The value will keep going up every year and the money is not really lost. People should listen to Jay Z, Story of OG and have some clue how rich people think.

Yes the story of O.J
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
This kind of people will rather spend the money on a bottle of wine than dole it out for people who needs it the more

That’s lazy man talk. These kind of people give you money if you add value to them. They pay their drivers, cleaners , producers and people like that. No free money anywhere.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13am On May 10, 2021
Originalsly:

This kind of people will rather spend the money on an expensive phone and data to make cheap comments than dole it out for people who need it the more.

If you check now, he get better browsing phone but e dey hungry.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by nnaekezie: 10:14am On May 10, 2021
That is why is already broke
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Evolution1x: 10:15am On May 10, 2021
kevoh:

Yen, Yen,yen...na oversabi they do all of Una. Money generated at the wine auction is for charity, scholarships actually!

Rich men get to feel satisfied spending big sums of money on a bottle of wine, the charity organisation in turn uses the money to help the poor in need. It's a WIN-WIN for everyone!
na ediocy dey worry you.

Is it stated in the original post what the money will be used for?

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:17am On May 10, 2021
My dream too Brother
PlayMaker14:
Dear Lord,

You know say I dey hustle legitimately,

You see dat oil wen you pour for David head, abeg pour am for my head so I can bid for something that would promote your work here on earth and glorify your name.

From one of your favorite son's;
Jason.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by letitrainnow(m): 10:20am On May 10, 2021
So much money.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by nnaekezie: 10:23am On May 10, 2021
That is why is always broke
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Prodigy777(m): 10:24am On May 10, 2021
Imagine tokenizing the bottle of wine and selling it as an NFT, na better money be that. At least Disaster girl sold for 180 whopping Ethereum.

For those shouting that he should give the money out, it could actually be an investment for him.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Dreyton36: 10:27am On May 10, 2021
E go shock you to see say na one black Nigeria man in texas go be the highest bidder
Set awon ogboni wire wire
Steady dropping
Steady updates

In Erigga's voice , man wey like your way naim go show u way , oluwa me i want more cashout , this daily $50k no do me cry

Anyway make una bring una u.s, canada banks come for shooting make sallah day red like white olosho puna

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2021
66.5m for a bottle of wine cry does it make one immortal or invisible
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Abuventure: 10:29am On May 10, 2021
Texas is an inhabitant for oil moguls.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by kevoh(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2021
Evolution1x:
na ediocy dey worry you.

Is it stated in the original post what the money will be used for?
If I say You have no sense now, they will say I am wicked. So you are one of those, who just consume fake news without verification. Just a picture and few words, gbam you don believe.

Before, whining and complaining on how someone decides to spend his wealth on fermented grapes(as if it's your money) , at least click on the twitter link in the original post to do a bit of research. It will not take you more than 30 seconds to come across all the info you need about the event in the comments section of the twitter link and on 50 cents' timeline. At least, you'll be more informed instead of rushing to post ignorantly on the first page

Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On May 10, 2021
Shellsploit:

cheesy

Which one be missionary shocked
ask your bishop about the missionary rooms _____are you a leaner
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by PHijo(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
This kind of people will rather spend the money on a bottle of wine than dole it out for people who needs it the more

If people need it more they would have earned it! People are not entitled to other people's money. What the poor needs is knowledge and many of them hate knowledge with passion. Knowledge serves as the gateway to wealth.

Instead of begging rich people poor people should try to learn how rich people made it in life and partner with others to add value.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Evolution1x: 10:51am On May 10, 2021
[s]
kevoh:

If I say You have no sense now, they will say I am wicked. So you are one of those, who just consume fake news without verification. Just a picture and few words, gbam you don believe.

Before, whining and complaining on how someone decides to spend his wealth on fermented grapes(as if it's your money) , at least click on the twitter link in the original post to do a bit of research. It will not take you more than 30 seconds to come across all the info you need about the event in the comments section of the twitter link and on 50 cents' timeline. At least, you'll be more informed instead of rushing to post ignorantly on the first page
[/s]go and drink cement fhuctard.

My post was based on original post in the thread, if you have problem with, you can go and kill yourself. I will attend your burial. .
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by kevoh(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2021
Evolution1x:
[s][/s]go and drink cement fhucktard.

My post was based on original post, if you have problem with, you can go and kill yourself. I will attend your burial.
Lol...crying already when being schooled! grin grin grin Stop being obtuse! Everything you need to be knowledgeable about this particular topic can obtained from same original post you claim to be ignorant about!
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2021
Baba no get money to buy am , nah initial gree gree.. he knw someone will bid higher... all for Instagram
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Evolution1x: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
kevoh:

Lol...crying already when being schooled! grin grin grin Stop being obtuse! Everything you need to be knowledgeable about this particular topic can obtained from same original post you claim to be ignorant about!

You are the one crying all over my post when I didn't quote you or anyone.

You could have shown that the money was indeed for charity which was what my initial post was driving at instead of trying to be brainless self righteous schmuck..
That's why I'm still quoting you instead of ignoring your stupidity .

Now kindly Bleep off and go kill yourself.
Thank you.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2021
Evolution1x:
Drinking just less than 1.5 litres bottle of fermented fruits and chemical for 70million naira when millions are gonna be going to bed hungry tonight is just stupid.

Question is, the raw materials in that bottle, is it worth 175k? Is it made of diamond?

Bunch of stupid money miss road. undecided
poor man talking grin

1 Like

Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:33am On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
when you make your own money give it away how you like. Leave 50 alone he didn't cause the poverty in your country.
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Mjpem23(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2021
It’s their Money bro, let other people make their own too...
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by MrFlavvor(m): 11:38am On May 10, 2021
starbuck:
So not only Nigerians beg lipsrsealed
Are you sure you understand this post?
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Cerebellum: 12:14pm On May 10, 2021
ramdris:
I was there.. he actually lost the bidding to me.... For those doubting Thomas, u can cry me a river....

Lol...damn niggagrin
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by tnerro1(m): 12:31pm On May 10, 2021
The oyibos will rather go broke than watch a black man out bid them grin
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Olibboy: 1:07pm On May 10, 2021
Dreyton36:
E go shock you to see say na one black Nigeria man in texas go be the highest bidder
Set awon ogboni wire wire
Steady dropping
Steady updates

In Erigga's voice , man wey like your way naim go show u way , oluwa me i want more cashout , this daily $50k no do me cry

Anyway make una bring una u.s, canada banks come for shooting make sallah day red like white olosho puna

Lights up my kpoli in peace
make I get ur connect
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:07pm On May 10, 2021
Freestainworld:

i will rather use my money eat 2 morta of ISI EWU than to give any nigerian that is hungry......nothing concern anybody wetin i use my money do......
Re: 50Cent Bid A Bottle Of Wine For ₦66.5million In Texas But Lost(Pics) by PillarToPost: 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
DenreleDave:

Shut up.... Only 1 asked not 2..

Stop painting our image bad..... Gerrout of nairaland

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Survives Car Accident After Attending Stanley Okoro's Burial / More Photos Of Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Enjoyment Minister Aka Mr Coolwater / Basketmouth Shares Very Hilarious Photo About Buhari's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.