Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe (44328 Views)

Desmond Elliot Bridge Vs Onem Tyna Miracle Bridge (Photos) / Onem Tyna Miracle, Councillor Links 2 Communities With Her Official Car Money / Gofundme Page Opened For Sunday Igboho By Yorubas Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Dollarremix(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2021
danietohbadt:

I'm his Social Media Manager
cheesy cheesy cheesy oshe

1 Like

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Dollarremix(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2021
Desmond Elliot will be like shocked shocked shocked
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by omohayek: 9:46am On May 10, 2021
COdeGenesis:

Gullible NIgerians. She is a politician. Its all a script. This na format
So when a politician actually behaves with honor and compassion, it's actually proof of her evil intentions? You can't even wait for her to do something bad to justify your cynicism?

I think your opinion is actually more revealing about your own mindset than hers. You can't see how anyone would behave in such an upright manner because you can't imagine yourself doing so if you were in her position.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Elioandrew: 9:48am On May 10, 2021
saintbillion:
Cc lalasticla indeed the future is becoming female. Unlike One guy way sign board expensive pass him bridge
chai Desmond Elliot whyyyy?
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Originalsly: 9:51am On May 10, 2021
Chevrolet076:

in as much as I commend her for her selfless act, turning down the donations is totally poorly thought out.

She could use the money realized from the donations to cover all areas where development is needed in the state. while improving the state, she's also doing well for her self and her family too

Whatever money she needs she is confident she will get from the governor. A government agency has a budget and work out of that budget..... never should it be out begging or receiving outside funds... that's an invitation to corruption. She did the right thing. I pray for her safety since what she's doing will embarrass a whole lot of people in higher positions.

2 Likes

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by xxxXXXxxx: 9:54am On May 10, 2021
A very good one.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by wiseman2011(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2021
God blessed you sister and remain blessed ��
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Nobody: 9:56am On May 10, 2021
She shouldn't turn down donations no matter how it might portray her act. She can also use same donations to construct more infrastructure.

I don't trust any politician so I know she's playing a game.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by dammyBoxes: 9:57am On May 10, 2021
She is not serious at all. If she is so passionate about her people, why not use the donations people are offering her to execute other needed projects in her community instead of rejecting the donations.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by preshyusufu: 10:02am On May 10, 2021
What Desmond couldn't do, try Miracle.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by oguns222: 10:03am On May 10, 2021
kmcutez:
The future is indeed female.

My foot
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:05am On May 10, 2021
Olusola Desmond Elliot left group chat.

Reasons: said it's none of his business, he's trying to put Surulere on the map at the moment.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by dammyBoxes: 10:06am On May 10, 2021
nineone:
She shouldn't turn down donations no matter how it might portray her act. She can also use same donations to construct more infrastructure.

I don't trust any politician so I know she's playing a game.
thank you my brother. Very silly of her or should I say smart move to decieved gullible nigerians.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by dammyBoxes: 10:10am On May 10, 2021
Originalsly:

Whatever money she needs she is confident she will get from the governor. A government agency has a budget and work out of that budget..... never should it be out begging or receiving outside funds... that's an invitation to corruption. She did the right thing. I pray for her safety since what she's doing will embarrass a whole lot of people in higher positions.
not an agency. She is a councilor and you are absolutely wrong. Even the federal government, state government, universities etc do take donations from individuals. That money should just be paid directly to the account of the government and a committee set up to the effective use of the funds. I expect you should know this if you truly are as knowledgeable as you portray
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by AiiVee(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2021
Kudos....
The future is female people jumping on this thread like

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Blackdisciple(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2021
Desmond Elliot will not like this madam
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by emmyt2: 10:22am On May 10, 2021
Imagine!!!! Even village chiefs tried to discourage her BRAVO MA...
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by sylve11: 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Lol see campaign tactics....well over to the gullible Nigerians

Na so cool
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by olisaEze(m): 10:25am On May 10, 2021
Nigerians need to kick out all the old cargoes parading themselves as leaders, they have all failed woefully. That Nigeria we all dream of can start from the selfless act of this young lady.

The future is not female, the future is the youth!

I’m not from Bayelsa but this lady has shown that all Niger Deltans are not Akpabios or Pondeis after all. grin
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by MisfitHPG: 10:47am On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
there is no need to be stupid, campaign or not what she did is commendable, campaign in politics is a must,others campaigned with lies,this one did with a selfless service...you are the gullible and ignorant one..hide your face

2 Likes

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Kandeed: 10:58am On May 10, 2021
MisfitHPG:
there is no need to be stupid, campaign or not what she did is commendable, campaign in politics is a must,others campaigned with lies,this one did with a selfless service...you are the gullible and ignorant one..hide your face

Why are you hard on pouring ur family's frustration on me?? they said an Hungry man is an Angry man n it's clear ur hungry on a good morning. if you lack what to eat that makes you frustrated why not simply say and we'll help ur sorry Life.

I'll repeat it again Over To the gullible Nigerians sad if ur not Cool with it go gulp some Chlorine trifluoride
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by pagorino(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Desmond Elliot you see your life
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Studio247: 11:01am On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:

If others are doing same campaign tactics
My brother we for no dey here

1 Like

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Kandeed: 11:09am On May 10, 2021
Studio247:

If others are doing same campaign tactics
My brother we for no dey here

Bro aregbesola do pass this one for Osun infact this is 0.001% compared to what he did being chairman till he vialed for Governorship election but we all knew what happened thereafter. Baba became Babahafusa (Baba half salary) giving ajimobi the moral to do same in Oyo
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by Psoul(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2021
This woman had a plan of what to do for her ppl even before coming out to vie for that office.
She's not an accidental discharge like most politicians we have now.

1 Like

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by uthlaw: 12:03pm On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
u Sabi nigeria logic....guys don fall for the scam!
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by juniorstar(m): 12:06pm On May 10, 2021
If all Nigerian leaders can be like this what is China or America.. make them con get vision too.
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by gift2xl: 12:15pm On May 10, 2021
First they will use good gestures to buy your trust and later scam you on that trust. NTA NEWS
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by storm001(m): 12:15pm On May 10, 2021
More grace to her.
She did very well.

Na this kin woman dey make better wife... no be urgent 2k girls
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by shegra58: 12:51pm On May 10, 2021
danietohbadt:
If she no collect the money,

Desmond Elliot go collect am no worry.

I'm coming for you grin

1 Like

Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by sniperr007(m): 1:14pm On May 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:
What a selfless act from a rarebreed politician.

The future is indeed female cool

Tah!!!!

Forget something.

It's a man's world
Re: Onem Tyna Miracle Rejects Donations, GoFundMe by nsivic2001: 1:24pm On May 10, 2021
Oh dear...you are so beautiful inside out...May God reward your good work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

James Ibori: I am not In Support of Biafra / Emmanuel Iwuanyawu's Younger Wife Is Pregnant (pics) / See The New Look of Ore to Ijebu-Ode Highway (Photos and Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.