Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Forbidden Fruits (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Fruits (18+) (6736 Views)

Forbidden Passion (erotic) / Forbidden / Forbidden Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by CasNova: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2021
More.
Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by BigBasher: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2021
CasNova:
More.
Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by BigBasher: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2021
CasNova:
More.
Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by BigBasher: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
More
Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by BigBasher: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2021
Waiting for more
Re: Forbidden Fruits (18+) by BigBasher: 4:00am On Oct 14, 2021
UltimateSpice:
I was surprised that I found no qualms about doing that, though neither did Sonny from the expression on his face. Especially when he laughed, chuckling.

"Oh man ... how many times has she told me while she was sucking my cock, how badly she wanted to see the two of us doing that to you!"

And I sat there finding myself looking forward to that.

Unfortunately, Sonny had to leave for his part-time job, scurrying upstairs to shower again. Still sitting there across from my sister, it now seemed a little surreal, especially as she had made no effort to dress, deciding to remain naked though she had returned with hot towels in order to clean up with.

To my surprise, she came over towards me, and rather than handing me one in order to clean up myself, she began doing so for me. Biose always had been attentive in that regard, but certainly not precisely in this way, washing and cleansing my now very flaccid and very satisfied prick.

She seemed to take quite a bit of delight in doing so, even going so far as to skin back the foreskin, cleansing and taking special care there as well. She was smiling.

"What?" I asked curious seeing her expression.

"Just remembering something," she answered back smiling even wider.

"And... ?"

"You have a tendency to talk in your sleep a lot," she offered, which wasn't new to me, as I did.

"Yeah, and occasionally walk in my sleep too," I added. A fact that had caused me a few somewhat embarrassing moments as a kid growing up. Hearing the story of how I had walked outside buck naked in the middle of a snowstorm. Mom ... trying to shoo me back inside the house, chasing me around the street with a quilt as I ran from her laughing hysterically. That was one I was glad I hadn't woken up in the middle of.

"Oh yeah," Biose giggled. "Mom did tell some interesting stories about you doing that too, but I was remembering an incident one night a few months ago ... in particular," she paused looking up at me with a mischievous look in her eyes.

"Go on..." I encouraged curiously now.

Biose continued washing my dick, though at this point it became more of a continued handling. Perfectly clean now, she seemed more content with just holding it, waggling it a bit softly, almost nonchalantly toying with it as she continued her story.

"I had just gotten home from work, tiptoeing down the hall trying to be quiet so as not to wake you up," she related. "I passed by your door on the way to my room, and thought I heard talking. Obviously you were alone, but I wasn't sure at first ... wondering if you finally had actually invited someone over."

I laughed at that. "You know better than that," I told her. "When was the last time that I had a female guest over to the house?"

"Well, that may be true ... but at the time, I did wonder. Anyway, I stood outside your door listening, and then tried the door, intending to just take a little peek into your room. Obviously you were alone, sound asleep in your bed, but I realized while looking inside, you were naked. As hot as it was ... and had been, you were laying on top of the sheets. There was also a full moon then as I remember, so the light was coming in through the window, just enough to allow me to see you by. I almost turned to walk out and go back to my room when you suddenly rolled over. When you did, I noticed you had an erection."

"Oh no! Really? Oh Bleep ... sorry about that!"

Biose laughed. "What for? Not your fault you had a hard-on, in your sleep. Hell, I swear Sonny does all the time," she smiled again. "But it wasn't even that so much that caused me to do what I then did ... it was what you said after that ... in your sleep."

"What did I say?"

"You said the sweetest thing ever," she grinned broadly. She then sat back on her heels, though still managing to hold onto my cock. "You said... 'God Biose, I wish I could Bleep those tits of yours!"

"I did not say that!"

"Oh yes you did!" She chuckled delightedly. "Clear as day! So much so, for a moment, I actually thought you were awake, speaking to me. I walked over, wondering if you were, but then you mumbled something totally unintelligible, and then I knew ... you were talking in your sleep again. But the fact was Biyi, I'd clearly heard you say that, and knew then what I'd suspected for quite some time, at least had an edge of truth to it. Anyway ... I couldn't just walk away either, not having the perfect opportunity that I had at the time. The first real chance to have a close-up look at this dick of yours."

She waggled it again, a bit more fondly, playfully. And much to my surprise, I actually felt it thicken a little, trying to imagine all this.

"And then what?" I asked pleasurably as she slowly, almost teasingly began stroking it again.

Forbidden Fruits: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/forbidden-fruits/42317

(1) (2) (Reply)

Napoli President Sets €200m Price Tag On Osimhen, Says "Only PSG Can Afford Him" / What Has Love For Novels Gotten You Into? / Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.