Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

(video) A Must Watched! The Story Of A Prostitute - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (video) A Must Watched! The Story Of A Prostitute (191 Views)

Who Else Has Watched The Threading Mysterious Video? / Danielle Bregoli (bhad Bhabie) Naked Video Finally Exposed Must Watched / Man Spent A Single Night With A Prostitute And You Won’t Believe What He Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) A Must Watched! The Story Of A Prostitute by okemejames(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2021
Behold is my first spoken word poetry to be in an animated format.

This is the story of a young Prostitute who later found salvation through the mercy of God. No one is so far away that His love cannot reach and no one is so bad that His goodness cannot touch.

PLEASE, let's spread this message of HOPE. JESUS is still in the business of doing good. Click you watch and you won't regret you did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzbLdbFTCR0

Much thanks to the Almighty God for making this a reality. Also, I so much appreciate the effort of my friend and talented brother Keon Animations Ltd for doing justice to this piece. For all who believe in poetry and support my gift, God bless you all. I love you all.

#animationart #spokenwordpoetry #poems

Lalasticlala
Seun

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye Over Son's Death / What Business Can I Start With #2million In Nigeria, South-south Or South-east / Man Arrested For Buying Fresh Human Head 20k Purposely For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.