Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher (25247 Views)

ABUAD Ranked Best University In Nigeria By Times Higher Education / Covenant University Ranked 36th Fastest Growing Young University In The World / Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Benrosaria(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2021
Indispensable85:
I saw Edo University there and my heart lept for Joy. May God continue to bless comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole. Edo University is one of his many legacies. That school is just five years old. Fantastic feat! Obaseki continue to fight everybody,you just have 3yrs to write your name in the sand of times. After 5yrs I still can't find any signature project to your name in Edo State. Ogbemudia built Uniben, Ambrose Ali built AAU, Oshiomhole built Edo University. What will obaseki be remembered for? Time dey gooooooo............

So where did he build edo state university, right in from of his mansion. He has his mother’s house and brothers house right inside the school. He used state government funds to build the school and here he goes naming the school after edo state and school fees remitted isn’t going back to state account. Do you think he is putting anything in the sands of time for the people??

Soon enough the school would be long gone and forgotten. Mark these words, cause they are not my own.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Tomilola360: 5:17am On May 10, 2021
unilag cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by frog12: 5:20am On May 10, 2021
times higher is one of those scam rankings
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by virginboy1(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2021
UI is an overhyped school
undecided
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Babyg0123: 5:42am On May 10, 2021
Na degree all dey offer.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by chrisxxx(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
What about my prestigious university? UNICAL.... Almighty
They are not talking about Cult Ranking.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by chinavs9ja(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2021
mrxtrakoolm:

Can you design a website for me
Yes I can design a professional website for you
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Agugbadin: 6:43am On May 10, 2021
Nbote:
South African Universities 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Africa
Yes because they have contributed so much to knowledge and innovation that benefits mankind.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by AfriqueDuZuid: 6:50am On May 10, 2021
Nbote:
South African Universities 1st, 2nd and 3rd in Africa

South African Universities in Africa top 10

1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by majemuoluwa45075: 7:01am On May 10, 2021
Well oba awon University.. is no where to be found..
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Damson22: 7:21am On May 10, 2021
virginboy1:
UI is an overhyped school
undecided

For your mind abi Maybe they've shenk you before Sha.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by luluosas(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2021
Okay
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Flexherbal(m): 7:25am On May 10, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
angry sad embarassed.Flexi. Abeg! Send me Ur jedi medicine.sugar plus pepsi wan break my lower back oo.Biko

Boss
My number dey there, Sir.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by CodeTemplar: 8:07am On May 10, 2021
Indispensable85:
I saw Edo University there and my heart lept for Joy. May God continue to bless comrade Adams Aliu Oshiomhole. Edo University is one of his many legacies. That school is just five years old. Fantastic feat! Obaseki continue to fight everybody,you just have 3yrs to write your name in the sand of times. After 5yrs I still can't find any signature project to your name in Edo State. Ogbemudia built Uniben, Ambrose Ali built AAU, Oshiomhole built Edo University. What will obaseki be remembered for? Time dey gooooooo............

Is uniben a state or federal school that you are saying a governor built it?
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by mayprince(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2021
laslasticlala seun mynd44 This is a fake news coming particularly from vanguard.

Check real source for confirmation

https://www.timeshighereducation.com/world-university-rankings/2021/world-ranking#!/page/0/length/25/locations/NG/sort_by/rank/sort_order/asc/cols/stats
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Indispensable85(m): 8:38am On May 10, 2021
CodeTemplar:

Is uniben a state or federal school that you are saying a governor built it?

It was built by Samuel ogbemudia as military administrator of Midwest state. It was called institute of technology then. In 1975 it was taken over by the federal government on the request of the state.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2021
Benrosaria:

So where did he build edo state university, right in from of his mansion. He has his mother’s house and brothers house right inside the school. He used state government funds to build the school and here he goes naming the school after edo state and school fees remitted isn’t going back to state account. Do you think he is putting anything in the sands of time for the people??

Soon enough the school would be long gone and forgotten. Mark these words, cause they are not my own.

What's this one saying? Let your failure of a governor build one in front of his house too, provided it's on Edo soil. You're saying he built the school with state money? Are you okay? Would he have built a state owned school with his money? Everybody knows that school belongs to the state and it went through the house of assembly. Even your failed governor has changed the name twice recently through the house of assembly. It is fully under the control of the state government. The former governor being a proactive man has set up a structure for the school to avoid strike or closure of the school. Even the smooth running AAU left for your failed governor is currently shut down because your failed governor has not been able to pay salaries since last year. Stop talking trash, you think Oshiomhole has the houses of his mother and brothers inside the school and this vindictive governor that has been destroying properties of opposition members would not have since taken over those houses? Stop been silly.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by gudugudumeje: 9:21am On May 10, 2021
A Gamble of a Rating... How can you rate Edo University that has not produced graduates and peer group rated research work outputs as best, however well equipped? TIMES Higher,...must have been unduly influenced; Nb.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Onewazobia(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2021
What about my ATBU?
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Benrosaria(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2021
Brother get your facts right. Like I said the money remitted from the school goes to who’s pocket ?
State government or oshiomole’s
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by CodeTemplar: 1:50pm On May 10, 2021
Benrosaria:
Come I can smell oshiomole paying for this ranking. On no account would this school be ranked top 10. What have they produced in the last 6 years of inception. First graduating student was 2019 or 2020. How come ?

Nothing special about them. [b]Their lecturers are half baked[b/] how much more. Na SOTA student wan chop??
Half baked lecturer?
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by PierreAbutu(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2021
RadioMOUTH:
grin grin

Best university that will end up producing fraudsters
grin grin

Oga, tell us the name of ya Polythecnic grin cheesy

Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by 4ckyou: 8:44pm On May 10, 2021
Indispensable85:

Oshiomole also built central hospital Benin City, he also renovate Ubth.

But obaseki is trying in AAU sha, go there and see tall tall buildings.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by yourshopkwikguy(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2021
Please change that picture of Unilag gate, it's more beautiful and modern than that now grin
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by Indispensable85(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2021
4ckyou:

Oshiomole also built central hospital Benin City, he also renovate Ubth.

But obaseki is trying in AAU sha, go there and see tall tall buildings.

Those projects are tetfund projects not obaseki's. The admin block he completed was started long ago by his predecessor. AAU is closed down currently because he has not paid lecturers since last year.
Re: Covenant, UI, UNILAG, Edo University Ranked As Best In Nigeria By Times Higher by edoairways: 12:23am On May 11, 2021
Risingblue008:

Brainless human being
Edo state University senior ur Papa by far
Don't confuse Edo universitiy for Edo state university (Ambrose Ali Universitiy)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultism: Uyo High School Shut, Students Order Principal To Release Cultists / "Teachers To Earn Higher Salaries Than Other Workers" - Minister / For Unizik, Imsu, Futo, Ansu, Unn, Esut, And Absu Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.