Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army (2361 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Fastnewsnigeria: 10:17pm On May 09, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has vowed to haunt down and kill any commanding officer of the Nigerian security agencies that kills members of his group.

Recall that a yet-to-be-identified Nigerian soldier had warned residents of Orlu town in Imo State to either relocate or be vigilant as some personnel had allegedly been given a shoot-on-sight order in the ongoing battle with the Eastern Security Network operatives.

In the audio obtained by FastnewsNG, the soldier said, “They first carried us (deployed us) to Maiduguri (Borno State). Then, 25 of us came back hoping that the matter was ended. Then they carried us to 302 Artillery, Onitsha. All of us were inside the barracks in Onitsha till 12 pm this afternoon.

“When the fight ended in Orlu, the commander now said anybody we see, we should fire them.

“I beg you, because of God, if your person is in Orlu, from now till Monday, try to inform them. Tell them to change the location for now. Immediately I left the barracks, the commander said I was going out to expose them and make sure they get me and kill me.

“See the clothes that I am putting on. I didn’t buy these clothes with my money, if you follow this line, I was given these clothes and I have kept my uniform.”

Reacting in a statement by IPOB Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, Nnamdi Kanu warned that the uniform or rank of such a soldier or policeman will not shield him from the punishment.

The wanted IPOB leader added that the pro-Biafra group keeps records and takes time to act.

He said, “If you’re a commander of troops in the Nigerian army or police, hear this: That you’re wearing a uniform and adorned in a rank does not make you invincible. If any #Biafran is killed on your orders, you will be hunted and punished, sooner than later. We’re taking stock and bidding our time.”
SOURCE: https://fastnewsng.com/biafraland-nnamdi-kanu-warns-nigerian-army/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by goodnessme1(f): 10:20pm On May 09, 2021
The massage is simple.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by PissfulProtester: 10:21pm On May 09, 2021
Low budget shekau

Na inside polythene bag dem go take smuggle you come Nigeria.. grin

Continue dey enjoy life for there while you use the dumb youths to achieve your selfish interest

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Jostoman: 10:29pm On May 09, 2021
I don't know why they derive Joy in killing innocent people.

4 Likes

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Warripikine: 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
Tit for tat!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by STEWpid(f): 10:35pm On May 09, 2021
Osetigo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by vengertime: 10:36pm On May 09, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Low budget shekau

Continue dey enjoy life for there while you use the dumb youths to achieve your selfish interest

Enemies of Igbos

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by vengertime: 10:37pm On May 09, 2021
goodnessme1:
The massage is simple.

Very simple, only terrorist won't understand it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by CXLVII: 10:38pm On May 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Ojukwu said more than this, and nothing happened. Only 3,000,000 souls happened

Come for The Nigerian Armed Forces grin grin grin grin

The souls he Kanu will perish, I pity.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by longetivity(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2021
The GOAT

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 09, 2021
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by 360degreess(m): 10:42pm On May 09, 2021
.. Bullshit.the guy has succeeded in brainwashing ipob miscreants.. They have surrendered their brains and souls to him while he is enjoying with his family in UK.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by donjahsy(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
360degreess:
.. Bullshit.the guy has succeeded in brainwashing ipob miscreants.. They have surrendered their brains and souls to him while he is enjoying with his family in UK.
Same way you surrendered yours to Buhari and his family while he gallivant over Europe to flex with tax payers money in the name of medical treatment

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2021
360degreess:
you are a fool so if the military kill any igbo person they should fold their hands abi? Oga those days are gone for good if you price u must pay.hope uzodimma with all his security details where is he today?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by 360degreess(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
you are a fool so if the military kill any igbo person they should fold their hands abi? Oga those days are gone for good if you price u must pay.hope uzodimma with all his security details where is he today?
.. You will know who is the fool between you and I when ipob terrorists/UGM/ESN turn your region to Afghanistan..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by ThatFairGuy1: 11:11pm On May 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Litmus: 11:33pm On May 09, 2021

Kanu has the Psychopath’s Gaze. Some young people of the internet Generation exhibit similar Gaze, which I’ve labeled the Internet Eyes. The Psychopath’s Gaze and Internet Eyes are marked by a kind of quiet, seldom blinking, limpid, and almost sleepy, sad stare. I’m supposing that sleep depravation accounts for the Internet Eyes and have increasingly come to wonder whether insomnia isn’t an unrecognized cause of psychopathy. Outside of this, participants of US military’s water tank Sensory Deprivation brainwashing experiments exhibits some of Kanu’s internal quite appearance.

1 Like

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by kettykin: 3:26am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:
.. You will know who is the fool between you and I when ipob terrorists/UGM/ESN turn your region to Afghanistan..

Afghanistan indeed, while your region becomes London or Dubai. This era is gone for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:34am On May 10, 2021
Terrorist issuing warning to Government security .
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by JonDon12: 4:42am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:

U are a coward. The whole of Nigeria is under attack by police, army, boko haram , iswap, herdsmen , bandits, etc. Only in the east are local indigenes , esn, fighting back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Noerection: 4:50am On May 10, 2021
These Ebhoes will never learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Biafravd: 4:51am On May 10, 2021
The most stupid person on planet earth is lamidi cownu, the albino and hunchback terrorist, he has brainwashed my gullible biafravd brothers to the extent that they worship him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:55am On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Low budget shekau

WHERE DID THIS ONE CRAWL OUT FROM?
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Yobabad: 5:36am On May 10, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is very intelligent and smart, maybe we can compare him with the likes of Awolowo, Akintola etc
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Arda1000(m): 6:32am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:
we Afonjas are proudly refugees in Benin republic,very soon we will rename our region Syria cause it's a land of refugees

1 Like

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by cybersoldiers: 6:34am On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Low budget shekau

Foolish people from eweduafonja republic thinks that Nnamdi KANU is not in Biafra land.

You enjoy killing of innocent Igbo youths right?

Just make sure you remain anonymous forever. Low level cowards.
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by cybersoldiers: 6:39am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:

We can all see you terrorist groups nasturbate on kanus mention.

You cheer those who rape your mothers and sisters, chase your father's and sibling into Niger republic, that's the definition of cowards and brainwashed supporters of APC.
Biafrans don't forget and don't forgive.

Stop making yourself an enemy of the Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by cybersoldiers: 6:43am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:

Why are you angry that UGM are retaliating the killing of innocent Igbo's by terrorist Nigerian military and police?

Why does it pain you?

Is Igbo your region?

Why the sudden false care for the Igbo region when we all know that you're number one Igbo hater with different names on Nairaland?

Igbo's don't need you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by BENARI: 7:09am On May 10, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Low budget shekau

And you, who is using you? Did the dumb youths complian to you?

You guys are so pained that Igbo people are as stubborn as you never imagined; dem no dey fear death. Just say the truth; you guys are so surprised and disappointed.

As tough as we are in business, so we are in everything; we give our all when we believe in a course.

Soon you'll be venting your frustration to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by tungamaje: 7:39am On May 10, 2021
Noerection:
These Ebhoes will never learn

You still want to provoke these boys with that notorious image Boys de vex o
Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by Madmohamed1: 7:46am On May 10, 2021
360degreess:
yes the way buhari is sitting in aso Rock whit Yusuf and another ashawo and sending Nigeria soja to go and die in the hand of shakue wonder shall never end.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Governors Made Laws Without Consulting Fulani Leaders -prof Usman Yusuf / Bloody Day In Anambra, Soldiers Kill Two For Wearing Black / South West Missing In APC Power Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.