Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army (2369 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / "We No Dey Give Shishi But We Dey Share Soap And Oil" - Nigerians Come After LP / Don’t Touch Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by adadike(f): 7:56am On May 10, 2021
online general, onye iberibe. Come and lead from the front na, runaway coward of the highest order! Infact, you are a disgrace to cowards all over the world. The way you are setting igboland on fire, God will also set you on fire.

As for those that will quote me , forget it, I hardly read my mentions, maka na achoghim Ima who you be

1 Like

Re: Biafraland: We’ll Come After You – Nnamdi Kanu Warns Nigerian Army by engrchykae(m): 10:13am On May 10, 2021
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

Ojukwu said more than this, and nothing happened. Only 3,000,000 souls happened

Come for The Nigerian Armed Forces grin grin grin grin

The souls he Kanu will perish, I pity.

you don't mention the thousands of Nigeria military that died in the biafra war?is it because the Nigerian soldiers don't matter?
Murtala's men at river Niger and abagana doesn't mean anything to you?
Men of the 3rd marine that perished inside owerri in BIAFRA counter operation oau doesn't matter to you?
Navy captain makanjuola's men that drowned at oguta lake doesn't matter to you?
Col shande and his men that perished at aba doesn't matter to you?
Nigeria had three divisions, murtala's 2nd division was wasted twice, adenkunle's 3rd marine was wasted at obinze.
Only shuwa's first division remained intact and that is because he didn't try to get involved in helping adenkunle when the annihilation of the 3rd marine was ongoing.he was wise .
BIAFRA decimated Nigeria military so bad that after the war,the military was a shadow of itself,unqualified people were recruited to fill the large vacuum.
Especially the northern boys.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Moment The Pilot That Fly Nigeria Air Force Alpha Jet Aircraft That Crash / S’east Shippers Protest Suspension Of Onitsha River Port / Breaking : Unknown Masked Gunmen Declare Support For Tinubu- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.