Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,126 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

South West Missing In APC Power Share - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Missing In APC Power Share (2356 Views)

Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll / 2023: APC Power Blocs Battle For National Chairmanship Position / 2019: APC Power Blocs In Supremacy Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2022
To begin it is really interesting to see that the south west that constitute majority ACN group have been decimated from all APC power meeting so far

The leader of the ACN together with bisi Akande were in every meeting in 2015 but not so today

APC have zoned the presidency to south but south west is yet to understand the presidency have been micro zoned to south south tactically.

El-rufai said the North central and south south would swap to opposite ends in the new sharing arrangement

Meaning as the NC currently control the head of party, the South south would control the other end of government (president).

To portray to you that this is the goal of the entire scheme, Elrufai said all positions held by north east would go to south west (instead of south east)

A clever analyst would see the scheme to force the position of secretary on south west, so long as south west have secretary it is well accounted for in the party.

North central was carefully chosen to balance south south heading government, if they had chosen chairman from North West and North East that was the only way presidency was going the opposite end of south

My question is where are the Yorubas in all this decision making, can't they object the abbreration of south west swapping with north east which hands them secretary

whoever President Buhari tells me, this is the person I want, that is where I am going, because I trust his judgement.----elrufai

How do you allow a party leadership that takes all decisions from Buhari who has a candidate?

Yet some deluded clowns would come and defend all the proposal of APC saying it favours their Yoruba leader cheesy

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Unku relax na. What if at the end neither tinubu nor amaechi picks the ticket?

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:
Unku relax na. What if at the end neither tinubu nor amaechi picks the ticket?
We don't play sentiment, we analyse political reality

Tinubu isn't even bothered about been in any of these meetings again, is that not telling you he has long left apc in spirit.

I believe you remember the president has a candidate and i believe you heard el Rufai when he said the president wishes is all they follow

We talk politics as it plays not about your insignificant emotions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Nonpartisan1: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Hallucination of an ipob irritant.

11 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2022
cool

No go campaign for your candidate.... Be chasing Southwest and Tinubu's fart about

360 days to election, 8000 vote up for grabs at APC Presidential primaries, 15million PVC votes to decide the winner

This one is still hoping Mr Buhari aka "I belong to "EVERYBODY" and I belong to "NOBODY" would somehow pick an Ibo man for 8000 APC delegates and 15million voters

While Tinubu is consulting widely, the others are hiding while their paid agents constitute nuisance widely

18 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Druggie urchins have started to cry again

All I did was point political reality to them

South west, ACN, pro Tinubu governors, Akande, Tinubu where are they in all these power decisions making

Where were they yesterday when a national chairman was appointed (they even drove osinbajo on a wide goose errand to Borno)
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

No go campaign for your candidate.... Be chasing Southwest and Tinubu's fart about

360 days to election, 8000 vote up for grabs at APC Presidential primaries, 15million PVC votes to decide the winner

This one is still hoping Mr Buhari aka "I belong to "EVERYBODY" and I belong to "NOBODY" would somehow pick an Ibo man for 8000 APC delegates and 15million voters

While Tinubu is consulting widely, the others are hiding while their paid agents constitute nuisance widely

Tinubu is consulting widely indeed, I guess no be APC he wan fly that flag because all the rug have been taken off his feet

I remain with the winning team, team buhari candidate

The team that keeps making all the decision for APC, we don't need to start ranting yet because party politics needs to be settled first before you sell your candidate

Our candidate sef is a working success, the best in this administration, his works speak for him, Yorubas would have been trekking without him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:32am On Feb 25, 2022
Notice how no one would ask questions on the agenda behind swapping North central with south south yet north east swaps south west

They would call ipob etc than you face their Fulani masters

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Donshegxy10(m): 8:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:

oga relax

the sharing formular is for party positions.
Presidency have been zoned to the south but not micro zone, stop giving yourself unnecessary headache.

4 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by NyamiriFlathead: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2022
Ok, biafool for president
Hope you are alright now

9 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Ekwuite82: 8:39am On Feb 25, 2022
Going by what El rufai said. It means the presidency has been micro zoned to south east not south south as the op wrongly said. In El rufa's words, he said the north west will swap positions with south east. Mind you, President Buhari is from north west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Ekwuite82:
Going by what El rufai said. It means the presidency has been zoned to south east not south south as the op wrongly said. In El rufa's word, he said the north west will swap positions with south east. Mind you, President Buhari is from north west.
my dear this is the first time zoning is actually used to determine presidency

When Buhari contested it wasn't about zoning it was about who has the most followers to get power, so don't use the buhari position to except such swap

The swapping would start from the already established zones that have been shared in party level

As North central is heading party, government would go the opposite direction

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=Truthisunique2 post=110528704]To begin it is really interesting to see that the south west that constitute majority ACN group have been decimated from all APC power meeting so far

The leader of the ACN together with bisi Akande were in every meeting in 2015 but not so today

APC have zoned the presidency to south but south west is yet to understand the presidency have been micro zoned to south south tactically.

El-rufai said the North central and south south would swap to opposite ends in the new sharing arrangement

Meaning as the NC currently control the head of party, the South south would control the other end of government (president).

To portray to you that this is the goal of the entire scheme, Elrufai said all positions held by north east would go to south west (instead of south west)

A clever analyst would see the scheme to force the position of secretary of south west, so long as south west have secretary it is well accounted for in the party.

North central was carefully chosen to balance south south heading government, if they had chosen chairman from North West and North East that was the only way presidency was going the opposite end of south

My question is where are the Yorubas in all this decision making, can't they object the abbreration of south west swapping with north east which hands them secretary

whoever President Buhari tells me, this is the person I want, that is where I am going, because I trust his judgement.----elrufai

How do you allow a party leadership that takes all decisions from Buhari who has a candidate?

Yet some deluded clowns would come and defend all the proposal of APC saying it favours their Yoruba leader cheesy

Alaye where is my poti?
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 8:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tinubu is consulting widely indeed, I guess no be APC he wan fly that flag because all the rug have been taken off his feet

The team that keeps making all the decision for APC, we don't need to start ranting yet because party politics needs to be settled first before you sell your candidate

Our candidate sef is a working success, the best in this administration, his works speak for him, Yorubas would have been trekking without him

Do you know why you mostly fail Politically, that even Buhari that you are desperately kissing his Fulani blockus called you 5%ters and dot in the circle .

1: you devote your energy to the wrong things

1a: Nairaland has 2.8 million user account, half of which are multiple accounts and alternative username

1b: out of the less than 1 million active user on Nairaland less than 500,000 has PVC

1c: out of 500,000 with PVC less than 50,000 would actually vote others got PVC as a means of identification

2; you think you know your opponent but you don't

2a; Yorubas ,SouthWest , ACN, Tinubu and Osinbajo are not your enemy so lunching campaign of culmuny is a waste of time... Your Enemies are PDP and Northern PDP power bloc.. PDP is where you belong, as no 22 years card carrying progressive would vote for you

2b; Tinubu isn't just visiting leaders to take pictures, he is coalating the leaders needs in exchange for a bargain for grassroot votes. What king A wants is different from what king B wants, and you can't seat in Abuja as a Minister and know all this, or hope Buhari bamboozle everyone to vote you

14 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:45am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Do you know why you mostly fail Politically, that even Buhari that you are desperately kissing his Fulani blockus called you 5%ters and dot in the circle for

1: you devote your energy to the wrong things

1a: Nairaland has 2.8 million user account, half of which are multiple accounts and alternative username

1b: out of the less than 1 million active user on Nairaland less than 500,000 has PVC

1c: out of 500,000 with PVC less than 50,000 would actually vote others got PVC as a means of identification

2; you think you know your opponent but you don't

2a; Yorubas ,SouthWest , ACN, Tinubu and Osinbajo are not your enemy so lunching campaign of culmuny is a waste of time... Your Enemies are PDP and Northern PDP power bloc.. PDP is where you belong, as no 22 years card carrying progressive would vote for you

2b; Tinubu isn't just visiting leaders to take pictures, he is coalating the leaders needs in exchange for a bargain for grassroot votes. What king A wants is different from what king B wants, and you can't seat in Abuja as a Minister and know all this, or hope Buhari bamboozle everyone to vote you

As usual, spewing trash and evading reality

We are talking about party politics and how the south west have been decimated without having any say in the major decisions so far

The ones making decisions are not afraid to say they take it from a president who already have his preferred choice

Can you now stop beating round the bush and face your Fulani gods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 8:47am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
As usual

Double your hustle my boy. Or else your candidate won't smell Aso rock in this lifetime or the next

Know this and know peace

8 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Lipscomb(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Where Buhari came from northwest right? If some of you have sense I think you supposed to think widely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Double your hustle my boy. Or else your candidate won't smell Aso rock in this lifetime or the next

Know this and know peace
Double your trekking because Tinubu and south west governors have no say in APC again
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Lipscomb:
Where Buhari came from northwest right? If some of you have sense I think you supposed to think widely.
buhari position was never zoned if you had sense, so the next president won't come from such arrangement, this is the first time APC is zoning presidency already on the formula zoned within party position

Btw North East is the parallel which south west is to switch with so it's dead on arrival again
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Double your trekking because Tinubu and south west governors have no say in APC again

Lol. Face Lacasera and Galla business... Politics is far too sophisticated for you

This is what Buhari aka "Mr NOBODY and EVERYBODY" told Umahi; . " Umahi confirmed to reporters that he discussed the issue with Buhari, who asked him to go and seek the support of the people."

8 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by ayokellany: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Glad all the flags as been taken off Tinubu's feet can we now blame the commander in chief in charge of the armed forces Buhari for the Lekki massacre or are we still going to blame Tinubu who all flags as been taken off his feet. Your answer will tell you how foolish a soul you are or not.

Truthisunique2:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2022
ayokellany:
Glad all the flags as been taken off Tinubu's feet can we now blame the commander in chief in charge of the armed forces Buhari for the Lekki massacre or are we still going to blame Tinubu who all flags as been taken off his feet. Your answer will tell you how foolish a soul you are or not.

well if you weren't foolish Tinubu is the architect of all the failures in the country since 2015

Buhari was on his contesting and loosing, he was getting trashed because he had nothing to offer

But Tinubu out of his greed to take over after buhari begged Buhari to come join him with his fellow deplorables who suck at making choices and forced buhari for president when he wasn't prepared

Today Buhari as a true Muslim is teaching Tinubu the lessons of treachery and how Islam commands it must be punished
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

As much as I have no choice of a presidential candidate yet, you saw how buhari endorsed Abdullahi Adamu who just joined the APC chairmanship race last week instead of endorsing Al Makura who has been campaigning and consulting since last year. The governors have fallen in line with that decision already. If there’s one thing I have learned about the strangeness of the Nigerian brand of politics, it is rarely about the one who worked hard the most carrying the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

As much as I have no choice of a presidential candidate yet, you saw how buhari endorsed Abdullahi Adamu who just joined the APC chairmanship race last week instead of endorsing Al Makura who has been campaigning and consulting since last year. The governors have fallen in line with that decision already. If there’s one thing I have learned about the strangeness of the Nigerian brand of politics, it is rarely about the one who worked hard the most carrying the day.

Let them hold the convention so we can test if Buhari has such powers arrogated to him

If he can successfully pull it off without litigation and rancour then he is close enough to dictating 2023, if he fails like he has always failed in ANPP and CPC, then his retirement would be worse than his retirement as military head of state
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:17am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol. Face Lacasera and Galla business... Politics is far too sophisticated for you

This is what Buhari aka "Mr NOBODY and EVERYBODY" told Umahi; . " Umahi confirmed to reporters that he discussed the issue with Buhari, who asked him to go and seek the support of the people."

Everyone is igbo to a Yoruba man, I won't blame you when the highest place you have trekked to in life is Lagos

Wetin bring umuahi here, did Mr nobody tell you he has a candidate or not?

Why is Mr everybody against the man in Lagos who wants to decide for APC?

If Buhari don't want Lagos man who is national leader to decide for APC, how come Buhari alone is deciding for APC?

You see how Yoruba brain is condensed, they see reality but their cowardice won't let them fight it
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Let them hold the convention so we can test if Buhari has such powers arrogated to him

If he can successfully pull it off without litigation and rancour then he is close enough to dictating 2023, if he fails like he has always failed in ANPP and CPC, then his retirement would be worse than his retirement as military head of state
typical Yoruba cowardice of cross this line, cross am again, cross this new line

There is no line buhari hasn't crossed in APC and you cowards can't make pemp

Cowards waiting for litigation instead of facing Fulani face to face, you have failed because consesus is about to be added to Nigeria constitution today

Buhari is in perfect synchrony with law

Today elrufai is no longer afraid to say all decisions come from Buhari
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by BlazinGlory40: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

You people under rate that man. That was how many of you said he is too nonchalant to be involved in party politics and voila! He endorsed Adamu from nowhere and the governors are already falling in line. If you think that man won’t be interested in who succeeds him, you are on a long thing. He might be forming aloofness but knows what he is doing.
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 9:22am On Feb 25, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Everyone is igbo to a Yoruba man, I won't blame you when the highest place you have trekked to in life is Lagos

Wetin bring umuahi here, did Mr nobody tell you he has a candidate or not?

Why is Mr everybody against the man in Lagos who wants to decide for APC?

If Buhari don't want Lagos man who is national leader to decide for APC, how come Buhari alone is deciding for APC?

You see how Yoruba brain is condensed, they see reality but their cowardice won't let them fight it

Point out to where Ibo was mentioned in my comment?!

Are you calling them Lacasera. Or Galla cos I don't get what you are insinuating

Well Buhari hasn't shown any sign of hatred towards Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it was on the record and videoed live when Buhari was praising and eulogising Tinubu at Akande's book lunch... So far so good, ACN and CPC still has a superb working relationship and everyone minds their business respectfully

The only political orphans are the remnant of PDP in APC who don't know their fate

3 Likes

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You people under rate that man. That was how many of you said he is too nonchalant to be involved in party politics and voila! He endorsed Adamu from nowhere and the governors are already falling in line. If you think that man won’t be interested in who succeeds him, you are on a long thing. He might be forming aloofness but knows what he is doing.
it's just cowardice, they say these things so they don't have to confront any reality

El Rufai just said it openly that all APC decisions come from Buhari including the postponement of convention, extending of caretaker committee tenure, zoning of posts

I don't know how Yorubas want to be told again that is all out war, even if Buhari kills all their parents now with army they would still say they need video evidence that it's Buhari that carried gun
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

Point out to where Ibo was mentioned in my comment?!

Are you calling them Lacasera. Or Galla cos I don't get what you are insinuating

Well Buhari hasn't shown any sign of hatred towards Bola Ahmed Tinubu, it was on the record and videoed live when Buhari was praising and eulogising Tinubu at Akande's book lunch... So far so good, ACN and CPC still has a superb working relationship and everyone minds their business respectfully

The only political orphans are the remnant of PDP in APC who don't know their fate
typical Yoruba coward

Where were you when Akande was crying to buhari that he Tinubu said he can't trust him, that Buhari stopped Tinubu chances of been vp

Akande said he was annoyed with Buhari, that was the last time he was ever seen in public or politics, when Tinubu went to declare in Aso rock he went like an orphan

Akande didn't follow him till date, Buhari don't hate Tinubu so when was the last time Tinubu Akande was ever in any of APC meetings as founding fathers
Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Mooh247: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

I think ACN is being underated here because of the stealth movement

When Buhari had all the powers in the world in the 80s he was kicked out and jailed for almost four years

He contested 3 good times and was shoved aside before Jagaban , Emir of Zauzau, Sultan of Sokoto struck an agreement with Buhari and his CPC boys

ACN and Tinubu fought Obasanjo and won many times, they fought Jonathan and threw him out of power.... So Buhari would either play fairly or try his powers

1 Like

Re: South West Missing In APC Power Share by Truthisunique2: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2022
Mooh247:

I think ACN is being underated here because of the stealth movement

When Buhari had all the powers in the world in the 80s he was kicked out and jailed for almost four years

He contested 3 good times and was shoved aside before Jagaban , Emir of Zauzau, Sultan of Sokoto struck an agreement with Buhari and his CPC boys

ACN and Tinubu fought Obasanjo and won many times, they fought Jonathan and threw him out of power.... So Buhari would either play fairly or try his powers

you are very ignorant to compare the military era of coups to the beaucracy era of democracy, even GEJ couldn't be kicked outside election and he only lost the election because he wanted peace

Buhari didn't win 2019 but he should you he can exercise power of presidency, he showed you what remote control can do in Osun

ACN has no leverage on APC currently, should they leave they would return to their regional party where Tinubu can get all its vote and loose in all other regions

APC needs ACN to badly leave now because that means split of western votes making it worthless

APC is now a national party which it needed ACN for, every household can now relate with apc and with Federal power it has capacity to remaiñ in power without acn

In CPC Buhari brought more votes single handledly than Tinubu did in his entire region

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Election Update Akwa Ibom / Usifo Ataga: Former LASU VC Shows Evidence In Court That Might Save Chidinma / Obasanjo's Tenure, What Has He Done So Far ? Good And Bad, Name Em !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.