Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno (4714 Views)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Multiple Blasts Rock Maiduguri 10 Feared Killed – Locals / Explosions Rock Borno Town, Biu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 26, 2011
babsin u be olodo!
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Nonsolia(m): 10:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
The problem with these Northeners is that they harbour more assholes than any other part of the country. God help Nigeria!
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by glorex(m): 10:48pm On Apr 26, 2011
what is happening in this country self! Na WA oh! Na every day person go they die! i mean, what is this? bomb last happening here and there may GOD have mercy on this terrorists. to me if i am walking in the street of Lagos i am praying that GOD should take me home safely because i don't know if they might be another bomb last here in Lagos. but GOD forbid because there will be no bomb last here in Lagos. i urge my fellow Nigerians to stop this killing of innocent citizens every day and think of positive ways to improve this country Nigeria. GOD BLESS.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by BeeMe: 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2011
iraqis are fighting for freedom . what are muttallab , the almajiri and boko haram fighting for?

power, dominance and control of 9ja
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by EzeUche3(m): 10:53pm On Apr 26, 2011
These Northerners are selfish beings.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by glorex(m): 10:55pm On Apr 26, 2011
help me ask them Joe George! i no know wetin them they bomb Nigeria for oh. may be Na the come wey them no here they worry them.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Princek12(m): 10:59pm On Apr 26, 2011
Almajiris don kill Naija oooooooooooooooooooooooo! Oh my Goodness.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by md4real(m): 11:19pm On Apr 26, 2011
Nigerian wont cease to amaze me. Rather than see failure in and lapses in government for failing to provide it basic function, most people jump to conclusion without thinking. This bombing business strived in the biger delta and the security agencies could not cutail it. It now in the north and everybody is shouting almajiri. I guess when its embebed by another radical group in the south west, that will be when we will all realise that is issue is just beyond expressing stupid sentiments!
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Olumogun: 11:22pm On Apr 26, 2011
if anybody is waiting for the bombing to stop soon, then we are deceiving ourselves.
going by what I know (stayed in KADUNA for 9yrs) about the uneducated and the populous alumajiris in those areas,
we may be in for more rough times ahead.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Princek12(m): 11:42pm On Apr 26, 2011
md4real:

Nigerian wont cease to amaze me.  Rather than see failure in and lapses in government for failing to provide it basic function, most people jump to conclusion without thinking. This bombing business strived in the biger delta and the security agencies could not cutail it. It now in the north and everybody is shouting almajiri. I guess when its embebed by another radical group in the south west, that will be when we will all realise that is issue is just beyond expressing silly sentiments!

So what is your point? What about all the Almajiri religious killings and burnings of churches? Even if there is a bomb in the Niger Delta, it is usually an isolated or singular occurrence. And the bombings in Niger Delta have been condemned, even by natives of the Niger Delta, for they repudiate violence in any form.

The plurality of the bombings and killings perpetrated by Almajiris is now reaching epidemic proportions. And instead of fellow northerners, particularly northern Muslims, to unequivocally repudiate these barbaric acts carried by Almajiris, you either point the finger or refuse to blame these Almajiris for being religious bigots and extremists. And it pisses me off.

Condemn and repudiate barbaric acts. Daaaamn! Are you an Almajiri, for it appears you are defending them. Imagine all the bombings that have been carried out by Almajiris.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by ebor(m): 12:12am On Apr 27, 2011
The last appeared not to have been heard of explosions in Maiduguri ,the Borno state capital as residents of the city Tuesday experienced three more bomb blasts

The blasts are coming barely 24 hours when three similar explosions rocked the state capital claiming three lives and injuring 14 others

Although the casualty figure of Tuesday's incidents that happened in different parts of the state capital appears hazy for now , one of the blasts was however said to have been aimed at a police convoy going round Maiduguri metropolis to monitor both the gubernatorial and House of Assembly polls

Also on Tuesday, an attempt by a member of the Boko Haram sect to smuggle suspected explosives into the University of Maiduguri was thwarted by security operatives and the suspect promptly arrested by the police

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/guber-polls-again-bomb-blasts-rock-maiduguri/90325/

shocked sad
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by mekaboy(m): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2011

DOES IT MEAN THE PEOPLE THROWING THESE BOMBS ARE INVISIBLE IN THE NORTH ? OR ARE THE NORTHERNERS IN SUPPORT OF THE BOMBING? BEACAUSE THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO POLICE THEMSELVES AND CATCH THOSE INVOLVED.

Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche, please invite me for the meeting. I strongly support the splitting of nigeria. We can make contact with Nnamdi Kanu the director of radio Biafra London. We can change the name of the station to something like SOUTHERN NIGERIA INDEPENDENT RADIO. From there, we can mobilize our people on the need to have a seperate country. After getting the independence, the various ethnic groups in the south can then split again. I can't wait to see Biafra
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by md4real(m): 12:23am On Apr 27, 2011
Princek12:

So what is your point? What about all the Almajiri religious killings and burnings of churches? Even if there is a bomb in the Niger Delta, it is usually an isolated or singular occurrence. And the bombings in Niger Delta have been condemned, even by natives of the Niger Delta, for they repudiate violence in any form.

The plurality of the bombings and killings perpetrated by Almajiris is now reaching epidemic proportions. And instead of fellow northerners, particularly northern Muslims, to unequivocally repudiate these barbaric acts carried by Almajiris, you either point the finger or refuse to blame these Almajiris for being religious bigots and extremists. And it pisses me off.

Condemn and repudiate barbaric acts. Daaaamn! Are you an Almajiri, for it appears you are defending them. Imagine all the bombings that have been carried out by Almajiris.
the problem with people is that if you want em to understand reality, you are seen as supporting the "wrong" view.
No northerner in his right frame will support ethbo-religious violence and barbaric killings of innocent lifes.
The point i had tried to butress is simple, blame the security and inteligencce community for lawnessness.
If the same events repeats it self continuously over time, what would you call that? Whose fault
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:24am On Apr 27, 2011
EzeUche, please invite me for the meeting. I strongly support the splitting of nigeria. We can make contact with Nnamdi Kanu the director of radio Biafra London. We can change the name of the station to something like SOUTHERN NIGERIA INDEPENDENT RADIO. From there, we can mobilize our people on the need to have a seperate country. After getting the independence, the various ethnic groups in the south can then split again. I can't wait to see Biafra
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by Akosbaba(m): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2011
And what makes these secessionist protesters think splitting will solve our problems.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by afrika(f): 12:49am On Apr 27, 2011
Did i come across one saying: they send a threat mail in their own website?

Who is decievin who hia? BOKO HARAM!!!
"Education is a sin" shocked

how come those fighting western education is using the website?
lets come off this shit and face reality.

Now other tribes are becoming appreciative of what the GREAt warLORD, OJOKWU said, and wanted biafra.

Okala would have achieved it but, was faster than his shadow.
Lets call a spade a spade.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by 190: 2:18am On Apr 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Pls I have said this before, these Northerners should be CUT OFF from the Nigerian federation, just leave them to their murdering madness. Let them kill themselves off one by one if they like. I HATE THEM!!

But you are a Northerner na??

grin grin grin

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40[/flash]
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by UncleJJ(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2011
Well, everybody seems to have something to say. And nobody in this thread is a northern politician, security operative or clergy man with divine powers.

As i am sure of this, i would like to say; many of us are simply reacting/responding to what the media is saying. None of you are in Maiduguri to fully explain
what is really going on, whether it is "boko haram" or another group disguising as boko haram.

The boko haram sect leader has been killed and in recent times their biggest supporter in Maiduguri surrendered to security operatives. " Do not forget, that, when bin laden fell' so many messages came propagating the contrary; when in reality - he was DEAD.

The Maiduguri BOMBING issue is an isolated one, it has no religious grounds, as at the moment these bombs kill muslims too, so the statements about almajiri's does not come into play here, it has no connection. Some one metioned the Niger-Delta bombing thriller, we must face the truth, the Niger-Delta encouraged bombing and violence.

The boko-haram, started a war, after the Niger-Delta was successful in causing unnecessary deaths, and recently Mr Okah was found responsible for the Abuja bombing .

Everybody shouts, let Nigeria "break into nations". If i may ask do you really think this will stop; corruption,neglect of duty, sectarianism, and all the social unthinkable's.

IT PAINS ME DEEPLY, that most of the negative comments in Nairaland about the north and some other political issue's are from the so-called-enlightened southerners, who have Bsc and Phd's.
cry

Individually, we all in this country suffer from CONCEIT. You can imagine a man wakes up in the morning say's he "hates other Nigerians because they come from the north" goes to his shop and then sells fake drugs to the brother he claims he loves in the south.

I am not here to judge anyone, i am just trying to make it clear, whatever change you desire in this country has to come from you and your household.

Look around you, we are on our own, outside countries want us to split they are praying and ploting for it. WHY , Nigeria's future is bright,

Our country has the greatest prospects, the brightest future. With more than 250 different tribes thousands of cultures and religions, we are still here, the colonial masters set us up for destruction but we are still here, and WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE

Go around the world, Nigerian are leaders in every facet of life from music to astrophysics, computing, literature you name it. They know, that if we come together we can make it and we wont need anyone, we just need to pull ourselves together.

Recently the international community asked Nigeria to devalue it's currency. WHY , the naira has become stable and demand is rising, our banks have become stronger, though progress is slow, if you have had a class in history or any subject similar , you will understand that - eternal and life long prosperity comes slowly through tough lessons.

ON GOODLUCK JONATHAN

I have also read some nairalander's asking, if we have a president, i have a strong feeling these individuals are not in Nigeria. And, if you were, you would understand the volatility of this political constipation that our Country is passing through.

Shooting, arresting or bombing people will not solve the problem, i truly believe the president has a plan to put Nigeria back on track, we all must be patient,pray and hope for the best in this situation we find ourselves , for we are all in this together.

It matter's little, if you can survive without meat or tomatoes or anything that comes from the north. Each sector of this nation contribute something to everyones live, those in the north, east, south-south and west all gain from each other.

Lets be realistic and avoid throwing the baby out with the bath water, let us be brave and face our fears , that this country is changing, and some people - in this country and outside this country dont want it so.

let us be brave and face our future with pride, strength, a desire to look over our petty difference's, love for country and country mens.

If we can. But if we fail, it will ultimately lead to war, and this time no one will survive, from what we have all seen , we all have GUNS and BOMBS. cool
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by 1025: 8:28am On Apr 27, 2011
there is one man that swore an oath to defend the lives and properties of the citizens of this country and he has failed. in civilized countries, Jonathan will resign but what do we have here? free and fair election that has caused us more lives than countries at war.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by lifeagift: 9:12am On Apr 27, 2011
BORN2FUCK,Now u don't mind dying and will like it to die in the war.just be patriotic go and take a bus or flight to kaduna and start there that way we'll know u really want to do something.abeg stop making mouth.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by doublekay: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2011
Six bombs in 3 days in one state. This is really absurd
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by daroz(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2011
@BORN2FUCK
I thought u were only born to Bleep, and not to FIGHT. grin grin
Anyway, u are still going to die from either of the two.,, HIV or Aboki dagger. Carry go
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by donchruzio(m): 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2011
@md4real Bleep you!
to all other idiots that think they can come to this furum feeling they ve got the words ,useless sense and thinking to attempt justifying the unimaginable act perpatrated by all the nicompoos down north , Bleep you TOO.

What i dont understand is how can you come to this furum and write words like someone that thinks with his nose, do you think we are all schooled for nothing here? who told you in the first place that one needs to be schooled to understand what a nation, a republic is and the need for peaceful coexistance.

How can people be killing for no just course and you come here sitting down behind your pc to make nasty unrewarding comments, how dare you?

I say for all agrief parties , we are not interested in any further consolations and enough of all the IDIOTICS TALKS here God help that i am personally not a viictim of this masacre before it begins properly that is when all you B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S will know that there are other crazy Men in this nation.

I.D.I.O.T s nama aboki kowoi.
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by sulad82i(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2011
May God help Naija
Re: Another - Three Bomb Blasts Rock Borno by nmdbs239(m): 5:14am On May 06, 2011
Nigeria is a prosperous and rich nation with a GDP for financial crime second to none. Last month's numbers posted quadruple digits for the amount of successful visa confiscations through, oddly, the same ring of shellers. The technology is amazing. It seems like they eat bombs for food or something.javascript:void(0);

Today, from its borders, several hundred high tech mechanical serpents dispatched to travel the flat earth in order to create all kinds of chaos. Those nigerians, who would have thought they would be the super-power in this time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023 / Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.