Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season (29308 Views)

Arsenal Will Officially Be Playing Champions League Football Next Season / Chelsea Qualify For Champions League Football Next Season / Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by tunize(m): 1:13pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

yes n nobody is arguing that but Juve playing europa cup next season would be a big slap on his face n a dent on his career..
how do u explain to fans dt a club dt won league title for 9yrs consecutively, broke d bank n made a huge transfer because they planned winning the UCL n suddenly end up in Europa league??
Owkaay....i think when mr new challenge said he wants to Gv juve European glory, he was also referring to Europa cup....na juve i blame bcoz dem bin no ask am which of the European glory...
And u actually believed juve and ronaldo are going to Europa forget that thing see Napoli is the arsenal of Italy Hellas Verona go cure dem as usual.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by McGg: 1:15pm On May 10, 2021
alfasexy:

We won last night. Don't forget that. History made. First club ever to relegate Big Sam.

Sure we won and I believe we're going to do more better next season
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by blacknoir: 1:16pm On May 10, 2021
This news sweet me die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by bigtt76(f): 1:23pm On May 10, 2021
Person wey clause go release if den nor qualify for UCL cheesy

obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus slumped to a disappointing 3 nil defeat at the hands of AC Milan at the Allianz Arena courtsey of goals from Brahim Diaz, Ante Rebic and Fikayo Tomori.
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus will miss Champions League qualification and go to the Europa League unless a team above them slips up in the final three games.

Juventus are presently 5th on the log, 1 point behind 4th placed Napoli, with only 3 games left to go, Juventus might find themselves in the Europa League next season. Juve's form is not encouraging at all, this is the worst we have seen the club in over 10 years, despite having arguably one of the Greatest Player in history, it will take a miracle for the old ladies to finish in the Top 4.

Cristiano Ronaldo this season has blanked (failed to score) against Atalanta, Milan, Napoli, Inter, Porto and Fiorentina.

He has disappeared in the most crucial games this season, he's one of the main reasons why Juventus are potentially going to Europa League. So much for a "big game player".

Juventus signed Ronaldo because they wanted to win the Champions league and now they are heading to the Europa league.

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1391493720856485896?s=09

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by kenzysmith: 1:27pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:
thats my wish as a proud barca fan...was so happy seeing milan win last nite even after dt useless psg ruined by nite by bombing my 38k ticket..
its 3 games remaining n going by my little analysis on dt league, i think juve goin to ucl depends on how serious they are and they also need a piece of luck to play in UCL
1..atalanta in 2nd with 72 points n the best form among d rest have benevento at home, genoa away n milan at home to play. With just 3/
2..Milan in 3rd with 72 points n a good form have Torino away, Cagliari at home n Atlanta away to play
3..Napoli in 4th with 70 points n a nice form with oshimhen no scoring goals have udinese at home n fiorentina away n verona at home to play..
4..Juve in 5th with 69 points have sassuolo away, inter at home n bologna away to play..
it means juve have to win all its game including dt of inter to qualify and pray the other 3 teams drops points and dts where luck is needed, also Milan n atalanta jus need two wins n a draw to end in top4 n they both play each other on d last day of the season....
seriously Europa league would be more interesting with cr7 in it...
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Simeonjoe1: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

yes n nobody is arguing that but Juve playing europa cup next season would be a big slap on his face n a dent on his career..
how do u explain to fans dt a club dt won league title for 9yrs consecutively, broke d bank n made a huge transfer because they planned winning the UCL n suddenly end up in Europa league??
Owkaay....i think when mr new challenge said he wants to Gv juve European glory, he was also referring to Europa cup....na juve i blame bcoz dem bin no ask am which of the European glory...

Lol grin see bad mouth cheesy
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by kenzysmith: 1:30pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:
thats my wish as a proud barca fan...was so happy seeing milan win last nite even after dt useless psg ruined by nite by bombing my 38k ticket..
its 3 games remaining n going by my little analysis on dt league, i think juve goin to ucl depends on how serious they are and they also need a piece of luck to play in UCL
1..atalanta in 2nd with 72 points n the best form among d rest have benevento at home, genoa away n milan at home to play.
2..Milan in 3rd with 72 points n a good form have Torino away, Cagliari at home n Atlanta away to play
3..Napoli in 4th with 70 points n a nice form with oshimhen no scoring goals have udinese at home n fiorentina away n verona at home to play..
4..Juve in 5th with 69 points have sassuolo away, inter at home n bologna away to play..
it means juve have to win all its game including dt of inter to qualify and pray the other 3 teams drops points and dts where luck is needed, also Milan n atalanta jus need two wins n a draw to end in top4 n they both play each other on d last day of the season....
seriously Europa league would be more interesting with cr7 in it...
with just 3 games to play juvetus should forget champions league because Atalanta and millan we negotiate the last game that game is full time draw Napoli is juve only hope

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by MisfitHPG: 1:32pm On May 10, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
CR7 is the highest goal scorer in seria A this season...meaning he gave the team his best but the coach failed to utilize it for juvy's favour. very early to the start of the season, the stupid coach neglected CR7 and benched him in some matches which juvy later drew or lost but would have possibly won if CR7 was in the team. The coach is not a serious coach. His mistakes brought down the morals of juvy players, towards the end of the season.
he wasn't benched yesterday

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by kenzysmith: 1:34pm On May 10, 2021
MisfitHPG:
he wasn't benched yesterday

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by paulolee(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2021
tunize:

And u actually believed juve and ronaldo are going to Europa forget that thing see Napoli is the arsenal of Italy Hellas Verona go cure dem as usual.
na them me I de suspect too but they av an easier fixture n besides i no say this Juve go win sassoulo away n win inter for Turin....if juve can win all, they av a chance though
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by tunize(m): 1:37pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

na them me I de suspect too but they av an easier fixture n besides i no say this Juve go win sassoulo away n win inter for Turin....if juve can win all, they av a chance though
Juve might win 2 and draw inter, but you see Napoli go lose one match that na sure.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by thepeterokereke(m): 1:44pm On May 10, 2021
obembet:

Juve's form is not encouraging at all, this is the worst we have seen the club in over 10 years, despite having arguably one of the Greatest Player in history, it will take a miracle for the old ladies to finish in the Top 4.

Cristiano Ronaldo this season has blanked (failed to score) against Atalanta, Milan, Napoli, Inter, Porto and Fiorentina.

Juventus signed Ronaldo because they wanted to win the Champions league and now they are heading to the Europa league.

I thought your post has merit when you used "Juve's form is not encouraging at all", but then perhaps it's not. So Ronaldo that is a forward should now share the roles of Chiellini
and Co and also do the job of the Juve goalkeeper? You should have also added: "Ronaldo have also failed to keep a clean sheet against Porto, Inter, Milan, Atalanta, etc" too.

Shey PSG sign Neymar to carry Champions League for them... Hwfa the one? They add Mbappe join..una dey hype anyhow. Hwfa that one too? Una go just open una mouth waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! undecided undecided
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Ifabernard(m): 2:11pm On May 10, 2021
UEL group of death next season:
Juventus
Liverpool
Lyon
B. Dortmund
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by richmanrichard: 2:28pm On May 10, 2021
obembet:
Cristiano Ronaldo and Juventus slumped to a disappointing 3 nil defeat at the hands of AC Milan at the Allianz Arena courtsey of goals from Brahim Diaz, Ante Rebic and Fikayo Tomori.
Cristiano Ronaldo's Juventus will miss Champions League qualification and go to the Europa League unless a team above them slips up in the final three games.

Juventus are presently 5th on the log, 1 point behind 4th placed Napoli, with only 3 games left to go, Juventus might find themselves in the Europa League next season. Juve's form is not encouraging at all, this is the worst we have seen the club in over 10 years, despite having arguably one of the Greatest Player in history, it will take a miracle for the old ladies to finish in the Top 4.

He has disappeared in the most crucial games this season, he's one of the main reasons why Juventus are potentially going to Europa League. So much for a "big game player".

my sister you are wuckkedii! what kind of cartoon is this? see as ibrahimovic was wavingg Rinaldo to eropa lq lane n Ronaldo was very happy.hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by richmanrichard: 2:54pm On May 10, 2021
alfasexy:

We won last night. Don't forget that. History made. First club ever to relegate Big Sam.
Your mates are slotting out for champions league places n you are celebrating relegating wesbrom abi broom.This comment sums up the ambition of Assannal futbol club n their fans.

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by richmanrichard: 2:59pm On May 10, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Nah 9 years in a row Juventus pick cup.

Bayern just equalled thesame feat. 9 league titles in a row.
baba b4 this,Bayern have done 10leaque titles in a row
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by OJEEMAH(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

Juventus is not reliable. Sassuolo is in form and also fighting for Europa league. This present juve can't defeat sassuolo unless referee help them
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Bossman25(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2021
When he was winning free UCL at Madrid becos Messi no longer has a good coach at Barca, you people said Messi was finished already.
Ronaldo goals this season comprises of some strike and plenty Penalty....that's why we call him Penaldo.
He is dragging that juve team down......He is there focal point in attack, as their attack is not fluid like before....simply to satisfy his ego of being the highest goal scorer to the detriment of the confidence of his other team mate...now Milan all had to do was mark Rinaldo and it is finished.....That is why Juve is lacking this season....if pirlo had done otherwise and made morata or the attack more fluid...you CR7 fans will be saying they are not using him to his strength.
Verdict: juve should cash out bad bad...and sell his ass to China.....he can get u 20 goals but like a certain Ronaldinho....he can no longer carry Juve.....what a shame!

ojaysam25:
This is ronaldo most prolific season at turin....juve were undone by signing a rookie coach....when last did they kept a clean sheet...
For juve to have won serie a ronaldo most score 80 goals in serie A and 60goals for top 4...and i dont think there is any player that has done that....he might likely win the golden boot missing out on the top4...
where did he go wrong this season..... and if they manage to see top4 he is likely to be the man to propelled them....if not for his herotic agAinst udinese they would have been out of the race by now.

2 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Bossman25(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2021
Oh! Is that soooo!
So Chiellini and Bonucci are nonsense defenders abii?
So Pirlo is a nonsense coach abii?
If that is the case C Ronaldo is a Nonsense Player na...Lol

Meninmen:

Shut your trash. CR7 is the highest goal scorer in Seria A this season. He has done well considering Juve has a useless midfield, a leaking defense and a baby Coach. If the rest players have put in half of the effort he has put in Juve, the team wouldn't be were they are today.

3 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Bossman25(m): 3:41pm On May 10, 2021
You don't get it....
Becos of Messi Barca is still fighting for Laliga every season...take Messi away from Barca and we no go qualify for even Europa League..

But even with Ronaldo Juve go still play Europa league next season simply becos he has neva been decisive for this juve team.....in fact him dey short them....Na Ronaldo won score all their goals to the detriment of his fellow team mates.

blazepascal:
Issorite.messi fans are happy seeing this news ,but don't forget Ronaldo is not to be blamed for juve misfortune. he's the highest goal scorer in seria and he's working hard for the team ,but the team aint reciprocating. pirlo is inexperienced. last week he saved the team from udinese. he score two crucial goals only few people talked about it . well if you check it very well you will know Ronaldo is not the problem of juve .juve have a bad playing pattern even though you exclude Ronaldo from the team they will still crumble .there's still slight hope for them . even if they end up playing Europa it will be a good thing as they are likely to win it and bounce back.

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by pquaver(m): 3:42pm On May 10, 2021
ojaysam25:
This is ronaldo most prolific season at turin....juve were undone by signing a rookie coach....when last did they kept a clean sheet...
For juve to have won serie a ronaldo most score 80 goals in serie A and 60goals for top 4...and i dont think there is any player that has done that....he might likely win the golden boot missing out on the top4...
where did he go wrong this season..... and if they manage to see top4 he is likely to be the man to propelled them....if not for his herotic agAinst udinese they would have been out of the race by now.

Have forgotten ronaldo is a good coach too? He guided Portugal to euro 2016.. Or have guys forgotten so easily una misyarn or the fact he can do it with any team in any league.. Oga no dem misyarn jare.. Ronaldo is just a kid if you know what I mean.. He is yet to be a GOAT

2 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by OJEEMAH(m): 4:16pm On May 10, 2021
pquaver:

Have forgotten ronaldo is a good coach too? He guided Portugal to euro 2016.. Or have guys forgotten so easily una misyarn or the fact he can do it with any team in any league.. Oga no dem misyarn jare.. Ronaldo is just a kid if you know what I mean.. He is yet to be a GOAT
good coach indeed!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by ThierryJay: 4:24pm On May 10, 2021
obonujoker:

When Juve qualify... Na here I go dey

Before nko, pls look at the headline again. It reads "As things stand...." so make we troll you isi-ewu wannabes finish on that basis. Whatever happens afterwards na irrelevancy as things stand today.

Messi own never bad reach this CR own, yet you guys dey troll am relentlessly, even when he does well individually. Have a worse taste of your own medicine bro.

5 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 4:47pm On May 10, 2021
phr0nesis:

I'll advise Juve to sack Pirlo and replace him with Hansi Flick.

I really don't understand this Atlanta team. You won't see them anywhere at the start or even middle of the season, then end of season, they are either second or third
Ronaldo has played 3 seasons at Juventus with 3 different coaches. (Think about that)

When will you people accept that a man cannot do all the job?

Madrid helped Ronaldo by signing quality players to fill every position. He couldn't get the UCL until Madrid fortified all corners and it took about 4years for that to happen but y'all, his supporters claimed he helped Madrid to win the UCL, downgrading the efforts of other players most times.

Even before he won his first UCL with Madrid, Bale, Modric and co were signed.

Ronaldo is good but y'all that support him make him vulnerable to attacks like this.

Imagine one of you saying it was his goals that helped Juve, my question is, can Ronaldo win a ball at the back, pass to himself in the middle and score alone?

You fail to give credit to others when things go well but deflect the blames from him when things are going south.

Nigerians!!!

3 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by andrewbaba44: 5:13pm On May 10, 2021
tunize:

Juve might win 2 and draw inter, but you see Napoli go lose one match that na sure.

You are very sure juve will win 2 and you think Napoli will draw just because you prefer juve

I guess you haven’t seen how bad juve is

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Gunayo(m): 5:54pm On May 10, 2021
SMUAG:

Especially that his sister that can't keep her mouth one place.
Inter will definitely do the damage, pride is at stake here and I think Conte and Lukaku will want to go all out with the last blow.
Pushing Juve to europa will affect them psychologically and Conte and his boys need that for next season campaign....
It is sassuolo that will do the damage this weekend and not even inter Milan. Meanwhile, download this inspirational song by Oritoke Ayodele titled KABITI KABITI OKE.
�Download Oritoke The Choir Girl - Kabiti Kabiti Oke - Mp3 https://9japraise.com/oritoke-the-choir-girl-kabiti-kabiti-oke-mp3/

� One click on this link will download this song automatically � https://9japraise.com/download/7063/

�IPhone users can stream below � https://audiomack.com/9ja-praise/song/kabiti-kabiti-oke

� Latest Music Updates from 9japraise.com

�Notice: This message was sent as a BROADCAST from 9japraise.com ✌️

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by owowa145(m): 6:02pm On May 10, 2021
paulolee:

U are a bunk.. They won 7 straight and he won extra 2 with them to make it 9... Psg aint having a good time either does it mean Neymar and Mbappe are d problems. Reason like a mature person even if u love Messi more. Juve has reached its decline not realising that opponents have strengthened their team with better coaches.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by mrkings84(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2021
Uncle Juv can't finish below top 4....

I trust RC7, he's gonna do the needful to Savage things!!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by afesco: 6:57pm On May 10, 2021
Ronaldo won't play in d Europa League even if Juventus plays in d Europa League next season because he will ply his trade elsewhere
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Luigi02(m): 7:27pm On May 10, 2021
tunize:

See, don't be deceived oo grin grin
I know Napoli can be useless sometimes but, hmm it's just 3 games remaining. They know they have a chance to make UCL now and collect huge prizes. trust me, they're gonna play like their lives depend on it, they're gonna take every match like a UCL final. Juve just destroyed themselves by their own hands cheesy
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Luigi02(m): 7:36pm On May 10, 2021
Livelystone01:

Ronaldo has played 3 seasons at Juventus with 3 different coaches. (Think about that)

When will you people accept that a man cannot do all the job?

Madrid helped Ronaldo by signing quality players to fill every position. He couldn't get the UCL until Madrid fortified all corners and it took about 4years for that to happen but y'all, his supporters claimed he helped Madrid to win the UCL, downgrading the efforts of other players most times.

Even before he won his first UCL with Madrid, Bale, Modric and co were signed.

Ronaldo is good but y'all that support him make him vulnerable to attacks like this.

Imagine one of you saying it was his goals that helped Juve, my question is, can Ronaldo win a ball at the back, pass to himself in the middle and score alone?

You fail to give credit to others when things go well but deflect the blames from him when things are going south.

Nigerians!!!

I concluded that his fans are sentimental Rěțąřďs when they said "Give Ronaldo ten piece of woods, and he'll still deliver".
It was only a matter of time before they took back their words without even knowing grin penaltards grin
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 10, 2021
Bossman25:
Oh! Is that soooo!
So Chiellini and Bonucci are nonsense defenders abii?
So Pirlo is a nonsense coach abii?
If that is the case C Ronaldo is a Nonsense Player na...Lol

Lol. Bonucci and Chiellini are old men who can't keep up with the pace of modern football any more. Pirlo is not a proven coach. Which club has he coached before? The Juve job was too big for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos) / From Hazard & Pepe → Xhaka & Lingard, Here Are September Flops Of The Month / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Fined £190,000 For Refusing To Be Substituted In EFL Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.