Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season (29307 Views)

Arsenal Will Officially Be Playing Champions League Football Next Season / Chelsea Qualify For Champions League Football Next Season / Which African Teams Will Likely Be A Problem For The Super Eagles In AFCON 2021? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Bossman25(m): 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
Oh Oh! old men you say! But they weren't old last season abii?
That's not my business if the coach has never coached before...na me appoint am....but this same coach help juve win Super Copa Italia.....even in the final of Italian cup....
Just admit it.....Ronaldo has dragged Juve down......and Europa league is the destination.

Meninmen:

Lol. Bonucci and Chiellini are old men who can't keep up with the pace of modern football any more. Pirlo is not a proven coach. Which club has he coached before? The Juve job was too big for him.

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by tunize(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2021
Luigi02:

See, don't be deceived oo grin grin
I know Napoli can be useless sometimes but, hmm it's just 3 games remaining. They know they have a chance to make UCL now and collect huge prizes. Son trust me, they're gonna play like their lives depend on it, they're gonna take every match like a UCL final. Juve just destroyed themselves by their own hands cheesy
Really okay till then with all due respect ain't no kid bro you should remove that son u just called me. Thank you
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 9:02pm On May 10, 2021
Luigi02:

I concluded that his fans are sentimental Rěțąřďs when they said "Give Ronaldo ten piece of woods, and he'll still deliver".
It was only a matter of time before they took back their words without even knowing grin penaltards grin
Lol...
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by emmnprince(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2021
McGg:

No matter what Arsenal is still a big team in England deal with that

We're talking about current form you're diverting talk to big team or no big team in England.

Mind you Nothingham Forest and Blackburn and some other clubs playing in lower divisions were once BIG team in England before they went to their current state!

We hope Arsenal don't become like one of them in the near future.

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by McGg: 9:42pm On May 10, 2021
emmnprince:

We're talking about current form you're diverting talk to big team or no big team in England.

Mind you Nothingham Forest and Blackburn and some other clubs playing in lower divisions were once BIG team in England before they went to their current state!

We hope Arsenal don't become like one of them in the near future.

Oga why Arsenal matter dey ache you like this
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Mustiboy(m): 9:58pm On May 10, 2021
ThierryJay:

CR for Ballon D'or after scoring hat trick to dismantle Betis!

Meanwhile, Ronaldo getting goat shouts when he scores 4 goals each against Antioch, Thessaloniki and Galatia.

His fans be like: The GOAT is conquering new territories and provinces. Even Apostle Paul sef dey learn from him grin

obonujoker, where art thou

Una no well for this Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 10:35pm On May 10, 2021
Livelystone01:

Ronaldo has played 3 seasons at Juventus with 3 different coaches. (Think about that)

When will you people accept that a man cannot do all the job?

Madrid helped Ronaldo by signing quality players to fill every position. He couldn't get the UCL until Madrid fortified all corners and it took about 4years for that to happen but y'all, his supporters claimed he helped Madrid to win the UCL, downgrading the efforts of other players most times.

Even before he won his first UCL with Madrid, Bale, Modric and co were signed.

Ronaldo is good but y'all that support him make him vulnerable to attacks like this.

Imagine one of you saying it was his goals that helped Juve, my question is, can Ronaldo win a ball at the back, pass to himself in the middle and score alone?

You fail to give credit to others when things go well but deflect the blames from him when things are going south.

Nigerians!!!
The same way he gets blamed when things don't go well for his team. Just checking the topic for example "as............ stands, CR7 be playing in Europa........". Why can't they just replace "CR7" with "Juventus"? Because they want to focus the blame on him
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by ojaysam25(m): 10:38pm On May 10, 2021
pquaver:

Have forgotten ronaldo is a good coach too? He guided Portugal to euro 2016.. Or have guys forgotten so easily una misyarn or the fact he can do it with any team in any league.. Oga no dem misyarn jare.. Ronaldo is just a kid if you know what I mean.. He is yet to be a GOAT
Ronaldo scores 35goals this season, he is among the top3 goalscorers in the world right now...on previous seasons they should have won the league with such contribution.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by ojaysam25(m): 10:42pm On May 10, 2021
Bossman25:
When he was winning free UCL at Madrid becos Messi no longer has a good coach at Barca, you people said Messi was finished already.
Ronaldo goals this season comprises of some strike and plenty Penalty....that's why we call him Penaldo.
He is dragging that juve team down......He is there focal point in attack, as their attack is not fluid like before....simply to satisfy his ego of being the highest goal scorer to the detriment of the confidence of his other team mate...now Milan all had to do was mark Rinaldo and it is finished.....That is why Juve is lacking this season....if pirlo had done otherwise and made morata or the attack more fluid...you CR7 fans will be saying they are not using him to his strength.
Verdict: juve should cash out bad bad...and sell his ass to China.....he can get u 20 goals but like a certain Ronaldinho....he can no longer carry Juve.....what a shame!

Ronaldo scores 27 goAls, 8 penalties...

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by TLION(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
HBB1:

Win the league and champions league like he singlehandedly wins!
. He’s 36 bro! Make messi win am if e easy.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by ericmor: 11:14pm On May 10, 2021
Which ronaldo dey play Europa? Person wey don dey plan Japa already if dem no qualify for champions league

2 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 11:27pm On May 10, 2021
phr0nesis:

The same way he gets blamed when things don't go well for his team. Just checking the topic for example "as............ stands, CR7 be playing in Europa........". Why can't they just replace "CR7" with "Juventus"? Because they want to focus the blame on him
You know too well that majority of those blaming Ronaldo are fans of Messi and rightly so because that's how you people taunt Messi for the failure of Barcelona.
I think it is payback and if you ask me, I will say they should have their pound of flesh as most of you don't acknowledge the whole team for the success, instead you people just call out Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by makeherscream(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2021
Europa here I come

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 2:36am On May 11, 2021
Livelystone01:

You know too well that majority of those blaming Ronaldo are fans of Messi and rightly so because that's how you people taunt Messi for the failure of Barcelona.
I think it is payback and if you ask me, I will say they should have their pound of flesh as most of you don't acknowledge the whole team for the success, instead you people just call out Ronaldo.
Whenever a team fails, I always taunt management, not players.
Hope you know Messi is mostly singled out for for his teams' success than Ronaldo. Messi had a god-like status in Barcelona and Argentina.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by OJEEMAH(m): 10:04am On May 11, 2021
phr0nesis:

Hope you know Messi is mostly singled out for for his teams' success than Ronaldo. Messi had a god-like status in Barcelona and Argentina.
I disagree....Ronaldo fans has always made it look like his team wouldn't achieve anything if he wasn't there but would attribute Messi's success to his teammates. A perfect example is UNL......Ronaldo took all the credit even though Bernardo Silva was the best player in the tournament.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by oyatainer(m): 11:07am On May 11, 2021
phr0nesis:
When they were busy employing bad coaches, how do you expect them to perform well

Three bad coaches you say? Don't be naive dude!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Mikeangelo0433: 11:09am On May 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I disagree....Ronaldo fans has always made it look like his team wouldn't achieve anything if he wasn't there but would attribute Messi's success to his teammates. A perfect example is UNL......Ronaldo took all the credit even though Bernardo Silva was the best player in the tournament.
Another example is Cr7 fans attributing Messi's genius to Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alvez, Neymar, Suarez e.t.c but failing to acknowledge that Cr7 greatness too is down to the likes of Mesut Ozil, Sergio Ramos Marcelo, Benzema e.t.c.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by oyatainer(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2021
Mikeangelo0433:
Another example is Cr7 fans attributing Messi's genius to Iniesta, Xavi, Dani Alvez, Neymar, Suarez e.t.c but failing to acknowledge that Cr7 greatness too is down to the likes of Mesut Ozil, Sergio Ramos Marcelo, Benzema e.t.c.

Even Alex Ferguson, Ronaldo fan says Ronaldo will perform well anywhere regardless of quality of players. So they want people to be quiet when challenge challenges the challenger. Its unfortunate. If its Messi, they will say worse.

I know these people defending Ronaldo will blame Neymar when Man City beat PSG
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by OJEEMAH(m): 11:44am On May 11, 2021
Mikeangelo0433:
Exactly.....You forgot to add Modric, Kroos, Rooney, Bale & Tevez.

Most of them dey avoid this thread.....Hypocrites!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Djangote: 12:11pm On May 11, 2021
Chelsea dominate in TOTW, including two hattrick heroes and a Super Eagles player
https://goaldball.com/2021/05/11/team-of-the-week-two-hattrick-heroes-a-chelsea-loanee-and-others/
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 12:57pm On May 11, 2021
phr0nesis:

Same with Ronaldo bro.

That's the prize for being successful, you will always have haters.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 1:00pm On May 11, 2021
oyatainer:

Three bad coaches you say? Don't be naive dude!
Two bad coaches. Sarri and Pirlo
Allegri was good
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 1:02pm On May 11, 2021
OJEEMAH:
No argument about that one

1 Like

Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2021
Livelystone01:

Same with Ronaldo bro.

That's the prize for being successful, you will always have haters.
Sure thing. Even I who is yet to be successful still has haters
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 3:48pm On May 11, 2021
phr0nesis:

Sure thing. Even I who is yet to be successful still has haters
The fact thst people hate you is a pointer that you will be a success.
Just allow them hate, after all it won't stop you from shining.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by phr0nesis(m): 6:03pm On May 11, 2021
Livelystone01:

The fact thst people hate you is a pointer that you will be a success.
Just allow them hate, after all it won't stop you from shining.
Thanks Bro
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by Livelystone01: 6:32pm On May 11, 2021
phr0nesis:

Thanks Bro
You welcome bro.
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by emmnprince(m): 5:33pm On May 12, 2021
McGg:

Oga why Arsenal matter dey ache you like this

Because I be Arsenal fan. And Arsenal is not doing well. Both club and players!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by McGg: 5:56pm On May 12, 2021
emmnprince:

Because I be Arsenal fan. And Arsenal is not doing well. Both club and players!

Calm down bro we all feel the same just believe and have faith in Arsenal...

#Arsenal shall be great again!
Re: As Things Stand, CR7 Will Likely Be Playing Europa League Football Next Season by emmnprince(m): 10:13am On May 13, 2021
McGg:

Calm down bro we all feel the same just believe and have faith in Arsenal...

#Arsenal shall be great again!

Ok. We're calming down! So long Man City my second Premier League team is doing fine, courtesy, Pep Guardiola impressive play style, I go dey calm down!

We hope we get a coach like Pep whose play is closely related to Arsenal traditional style of play but up their winning mentality!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores Twice As Barcelona Defeat Sociedad 10:1 To Win The Super Cup / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Full Stadium At Rangers Vs Heartland Match (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.