Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route (43011 Views)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:36am On May 10, 2021
edoairways:

When TB Joshua gave an honest opinion, didn't you condemn him ( the country will not break)?

you are just confusing yourself bro, and i don't even know when he said it or no record anywhere i talk against am. All i'm saying, if TB Joshua said that with real powerful understanding of God, then what am i to criticize? whats with all the killings and rubbish? i'll follow a pastor who will be like Jesus atm not a chicken.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by spinna: 11:37am On May 10, 2021
Plan b? does faith have plan b?

So i can pray for Gods protection and still use juju as plan b?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by EMMY76: 11:37am On May 10, 2021
This is one of the few pastors I really respect in the whole nigeria u hardly hear any kind of controversies from him and his church.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by mrsage(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
This is why I support Sunday Igboho.....Shame on the idiots looking for intellectuals to lead them.

Igboho indeed.

What's his plan for the economy, healthcare, education, defence, power sector etc.

Leadership is not by brute force or passion alone. You need a level of intellectual capacity to function effectively as a leader.

Can Sunday Igboho represent a Nation or State in a Conference?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by wizod(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2021
24moneyman:
hmm
add me up on 09027959685
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Skilz4real: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
The sin in the land of Nigeria is too much and even in the churches are worse, that is why God will rather send His wrath to allow whatever happens if there is no true repentance in the land.
GOD IS ANGRY.
ValCon888:
I'm sorry, but I was thinking the lord will send his angels, or am I missing something?
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by CodeTemplar: 11:42am On May 10, 2021
xpressionx:
Our plan B is to End this Buhari's unintelligent,uncivilized,idealess,anywhere belleface and wicked rule.
Plan A is to watch him ground Nigeria in the name of presidency.

We cannot leave our country for him to ruin kpatakpata.
So I choose plan B.
PDP agent spottwd.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:43am On May 10, 2021
orikoku:
Good one real nigga. Some are hypocrite.
They will soon march in with their patriotic anthem...
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Omotayo456: 11:43am On May 10, 2021
Dis guy na scam
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by pedrilo: 11:45am On May 10, 2021
smh
i should leave my father and mother land for total strangers because of fear when the lord has not given me the spirit of fear.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Forex122: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
Hmmm interesting
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by wizod(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Advising them to escape is the most wrong advise to give. encourage ur members to hit the street and say Enough is enough of this mess y'all old men are plunging this country Into let there be a million men and a million women match so that y'all won't have to run away anymore. Let's install the change we want here so we won't have to be a slave to nobody. Give a date and let everyone come out

This is what should have come out of his mouth. and let most of our religious leaders follow suit. Nigerians are too docile
are u new in Nigeria?
Has protest changed anything in dis God forsaking country before?
You all die here

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
mrsage:

Igboho indeed.

What's his plan for the economy, healthcare, education, defence, power sector etc.

Leadership is not by brute force or passion alone. You need a level of intellectual capacity to function effectively as a leader.

Can Sunday Igboho represent a Nation or State in a Conference?

Yeah am sure you'd need an intellectual when a herdsman breaks into your house and rapes your wives, sisters and daughters, in times of peace you can have intellectuals but in times of war you need brave men who don't bail out when shit hits the fan....... your statement is absolutely rettarded and I really wish I could break a stick on your empty skull...if you haven't noticed your intellectuals have developing their plan B escape plan.... you're so daft it hurts me.
Go fvck yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by joelag: 11:46am On May 10, 2021
Na seme border sure pass.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SeriouslySense(m): 11:46am On May 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy you are funny
pedrilo:
smh
i should leave my father and mother land for total strangers because of fear when the lord has not given me the spirit of fear.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Elliotwaveforec: 11:47am On May 10, 2021
tishbite41:
This one dey sincere.

Unlike one Baba playing ostrich
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Skilz4real: 11:47am On May 10, 2021
What do we expect again from pastors who have reduced holiness and righteousness living to inspiration or prosperity level.?

What is expected of a pastor is to talk on true repentance for God's Spirit and power to come back to the land and the angels will then fight on our behalf.

Vision101:
This is not the language expected of a pastor. In hard and difficult times pastoral language is expected to encourage and give hope.

Anyway what would you expect from the feel-good pastors. The real soldiers of the Lord in this nation will not speak in this language.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Cnach: 11:48am On May 10, 2021
Image123:

You still don't understand simple faith. Faith doesn't mean having no plans, or having no plan B duh. Even Jesus said to flee from danger so i really wonder where you get your ideas. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, and as the pastor said he can preach from other locations. Stop being close minded.
The thing is that lack and poverty has made a great percentage of of Nigerians or Africans to take the meaning of faith as what u just said it doesn't mean.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Adolfhitler001: 11:49am On May 10, 2021
If it get out of hand, I will rather go back to my home state and defend it with my blood i trust my people we will stand our ground
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:53am On May 10, 2021
Pastor Adefarasin is right. I sat down some months ago and I accepted Nigeria is not worth it, but I must have a plan B too. Of course, he said you better find a plan B even it is riding okada (a bike) to Seme border (meaning crossing over to Benin republic), or riding a speed boat to Cameroon. Lol. He is telling you that you better start planning how to japa (get out) out this place because these people are cra.zy. When a respected pastor starts telling you that, you should know what is ahead. War doesn't meet a lame. You better start making a real plan which works.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SeriouslySense(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2021
it has to be together, not one man for himself, one needs to understand the nature of a problem, before he can confront it effectively.

i sense some still have the old mentality of one man to himself, it wont work for this type of problem, its needs to be understood.

i am glad you wrote, as a people you will stand your ground, that's the first step. Then much more to know about a problem to deal with it effectively.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Adolfhitler001:
If it get out of hand, I will rather go back to my home state and defend it with my blood i trust my people we will stand our ground

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:56am On May 10, 2021
hehe! e don red!
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by JohnBullMySon: 11:57am On May 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
If this was how JESUS Christ , Paul, Peter, and the rest ran away in the face of adversity, which Gospel will you Preach sir?

Where on Earth Today is safe?
Who told u , you will be safe wherever you are Running to?

I didn't say you should not travel , if you want to or have the opportunity to, but traveling with the mind of traveling to Safety is a Lie.

As rough as Nigeria is today , it is Safer than so many of the so called developed nations..

The Safe zone for anyone is not to run away but to Run into JESUS Christ and cement your Relationship with Him.
What is even wrong with you. Is he talking about persecution?

Someone is advising his members to be safe from a senseless war/insurgency that wants to collapse the country. You dey talk rubbish. Who told you it's their time to die, are you God?

The Jesus you mentioned should have stayed and not run to Egypt and allowed Herod to kill him na. Paul should have told the disciples not to hide him in a basket so he can die. You no even sabi Bible, but you must talk all the time.

Infact when fight start, carry your Bible and run to the frontline, don't run away okay?

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by NwaliE01: 11:58am On May 10, 2021
xpressionx:
Our plan B is to End this Buhari's unintelligent,uncivilized,idealess,anywhere belleface and wicked rule.
Plan A is to watch him ground Nigeria in the name of presidency.

We cannot leave our country for him to ruin kpatakpata.
So I choose plan B.
Wise Man. Plan B na the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:59am On May 10, 2021
e shock me say na from pastors mouth e dey come from

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by witworth(m): 12:02pm On May 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
COWARD
dey there, maybe because u think say na pastor, u no know say na wise man dey survive, he dey advice u now u dey relax on top mtn mast.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by wiseoneking: 12:05pm On May 10, 2021
post=101547330:
For all of us @[/b],
Below is the
[b]PLAN A,
PLAN B and
PLAN C.

No other way without him.......
Look at this one abusing the name of Jesus with his mouth, it shocks me to see such a person with your support to an Evil man mentioning the name of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Blankstare(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2021
Escape so that bandit and herdsmen will take over my ancestral land, ... I rather die here

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by jidobaba(m): 12:10pm On May 10, 2021
Aderewah:
lol. You think people like dangote will billions of dollars in investment will let insecurity engulf the south like the north? When ND became hot, they gave them everything possible just to make it all go away. Same thing will happen down here. Simple
This is a good point, in fact.

As for Pastor Adefarasin, being a doomsday preacher is decidedly unfetching. Why do you not raise our spirits?
Phil 4.8
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think on these things.

If it will be, it will be. But let us go strong into the night.
Orun yaabo, kin s'oro enikan.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Johnkay225: 12:14pm On May 10, 2021
Kandeed:
Advising them to escape is the most wrong advise to give. encourage ur members to hit the street and say Enough is enough of this mess y'all old men are plunging this country Into let there be a million men and a million women match so that y'all won't have to run away anymore. Let's install the change we want here so we won't have to be a slave to nobody. Give a date and let everyone come out

This is what should have come out of his mouth. and let most of our religious leaders
follow suit. Nigerians are too docile
If your advises you to hit the street and protest, would you do it ? What is the story about #EndSars protesters. You protest in a country where the govt knows the value of human lives oh...This one wey police and Army go use human bodies test their guns...
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by soojar(m): 12:17pm On May 10, 2021
tishbite41:
Na church for elites so them get money to japa.

A word is enough for the wise, better prepare your own plan B too, even if it's Ghana, Sierra Leone or even Gambia.

Better to go on your terms than ending up in IDP camps in Benin republic or Chad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.