Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route (43005 Views)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / Pastor Sam Adeyemi And Wife Share Selfie At 'EMERGE' Hosted By Pastor Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
Daaaddyyy as sexy as hell kiss
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Coronavirus84: 11:00am On May 10, 2021
This country na for cruise
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by moriss33(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2021
���
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by wwwihy: 11:01am On May 10, 2021
Nigeria will be great

We shall overcome

Only corrupt pastors and preachers instigating the populace that need escape routes.

God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by petitejolie(f): 11:01am On May 10, 2021
Very realistic preaching. If u get way find ur way o but if u don't, like me, omo we dey here .

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Skillsnigeria: 11:02am On May 10, 2021
grin
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by OBALOLA55(m): 11:02am On May 10, 2021
blizard44:
This man is always mouthing the practical.

Like I will switch to your church sef.

Only the blind and the ones willfully playing ostriches would claim ignorance to the fact that this shoddy contraption is about to collapse.
ALHAJI VAUGHANLANREWAJ IS STILL WAITING FOR TINUBUS PRESIDENCY IN 2023

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by ruffDiamond: 11:02am On May 10, 2021
Very practical and realistic.... Nothing like holy ghost whatever coming to help you o ,you ate on your own simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by onlyonechid84(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2021
Heaven helps those who help themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Edusouls(m): 11:04am On May 10, 2021
I wonder what he is still doing here, I think by now he would have left to overseas, at times o laugh at people, overseas that is reeling with the scourge of death from a mysterious virus, Nigeria is sweet Abeg if you no like am Abeg leave us sharply to the place free of troubles..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by bhella10: 11:05am On May 10, 2021
TopOL:
Real OG....

UNLIKE SOME DECEIVING THIER SHEEP
where is pastor freeze sef
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2021
plsss house, how can i post NEWS here on Nairaland
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by LordReed(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2021
Image123:

You still don't understand simple faith. Faith doesn't mean having no plans, or having no plan B duh. Even Jesus said to flee from danger so i really wonder where you get your ideas. The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof, and as the pastor said he can preach from other locations. Stop being close minded.

Do you even understand what you read before you reply? I clearly stated:

LordReed:
You carrying faith on your head, better be guided. Bwahahahahahaha!

As in do I need to explain that some people believe that faith is all they need?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by davidque: 11:08am On May 10, 2021
wow! this is the words of a pastor with plenty members in his church. This is not strange but disheartening. well their fruits will eventually show up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by tunary(m): 11:08am On May 10, 2021
OBALOLA55:
COWARD
It is better to live as a coward than die a brave man. You can stay here and die a brave man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by somehow: 11:09am On May 10, 2021
For the financially poor people beating the drum of war, hope you guys are seeing the elites?

They can easily port when they burn down the country.

If you like, be supporting them.
Let them use you to burn down the country.

Let me see if you will be on the plane out of the country.

Na you, your parents, your siblings that will become the collateral damage!

If you know you don't have the funds to get out of this country, make sure you fight to see this country not fall into war.

Na You and your family go suffer am!

Check most of the leaders during the Civil War, most of them did not die during the war but millions of poor people did!

LEARN

That you are financially poor does not mean you should not think!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by MummyD2020(f): 11:10am On May 10, 2021
LordReed:
LMFAO! "I know you have faith, but I have faith too but I have a plan B." This is what many religious people need to realise, their religious leaders have a plan B if things go belly up. Oyedepo for instance has invested billions for each of his children and himself such that even if they never get 1 naira again from church they are set for life, they do not need faith. This pastor has made it clear they are prepared to leave this country should things get out of hand, no faith required. You carrying faith on your head, better be guided. Bwahahahahahaha!

Honestly i love how he came out plain. This man is well off, he has more faith and well experienced. So why will someone argue with him? I love that he is not hiding behind religion. Others will tell you to have faith in God and that the country will get better. Na washhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by RulerIAm(m): 11:10am On May 10, 2021
post=101547330:
For all of us @[/b],
Below is the
[b]PLAN A,
PLAN B and
PLAN C.

No other way without him.......
See wetin darling daddy don cause. Now u are turning ur 2 FACE to Jesus Christ. I hate u Sha. You pple will never condemn buhari's incompetence. U will turn ur face to ur darling daddy when push comes to shove. Rubbish n grilled meat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by kingthreat(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2021
Too many people talking lately. This one is inspiring fear into the minds of many. Not good at all. Saddest reality is the president who is basically doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by LordReed(m): 11:11am On May 10, 2021
MummyD2020:

Honestly i love how he came out plain. This man is well off, he has more faith and well experienced. So why will someone argue with him? I love that he is not hiding behind religion. Others will tell you to have faith in God and that the country will get better. Na washhhhhhhhh

Abi o! Some people will be there deceiving themselves meanwhile the people leading them know whatsup.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nobody: 11:13am On May 10, 2021
This is why I support Sunday Igboho.....Shame on the idiots looking for intellectuals to lead them.

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Nuelito: 11:13am On May 10, 2021
Seen
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by aviara: 11:14am On May 10, 2021
Its possible to preach and teach faith and not live by faith. Some don't have any means to travel out of the country, so what do they do? Making plans for your family alone and not considering the poor in your midst is not christianly. Besides, every member of your church is also a part of your family

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SeriouslySense(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2021
cheesy cheesy Very, not pretending like others
tishbite41:
This one dey sincere.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SmartPolician: 11:16am On May 10, 2021
Lollittaa:
Daaaddyyy as sexy as hell kiss

Na person husband oh grin
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by vanvino(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2021
I could be worng but i think even Adeboye's son had plan B, i doubt it was insecurity that killed him... is not half of the year but can someone remind me how many died this year in America through gun violence; how about Covid-19 (whether fact or fiction) our people say; no matter how high a bird may fly its legs always point to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by HEAVEN4444: 11:16am On May 10, 2021
so all these years this man has been collecting tithes and offerings and telling these people that he is praying over their lives for GODS protection and now he has gotten fat from the flock and now that the polity is heating up he finally tells them you are on your own oooo, no protection from GOD, me i want to japa, and i hope you have plans to japa too ooo. osanobuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. so he is about to use their tithes to japa to london while he is advising his flock who have paid all their money in tithes to japa via okada to seme border shocked

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SeriouslySense(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2021
Shame on them, our culture already have intellectuals.

WesternOligarch:
This is why I support Sunday Igboho.....Shane on the idiots looking for intellectuals to lead them.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Kposkila: 11:17am On May 10, 2021
May the evil brought by this evil administration fall only on those adamant evil supporters.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by Pennywise(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2021
Fair weather, visionless Pastor. He wants us to leave Nigeria for Jihadists. How is he to know that the America he is running to was paid for by human blood and suffering? What an irresponsible pastor. He should apologize to the armed forces even to the revolutionaries risking their lives everyday to bring about restructuring and a new Nigeria.

What a shallow minded and irresponsible pastor

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route by SeriouslySense(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2021
He is just saying have options, have back up, know your terrain, its a good security tip, but does not mean all will run, some can run, but will choose not to for good reasons. smiley

I advise the same, know your forests, your towns, and secret places, basically know your terrain. Know your strength and weaknesses.

kingthreat:
Too many people talking lately. This one is inspiring fear into the minds of many. Not good at all. Saddest reality is the president who is basically doing nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya Is In Hell? / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.