Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations (205 Views)

MSc Holder Lost A Job Opportunity Because Of Abbreviations In His Application / Volunteers Needed For NGO With Future Prospect!!! / Lady Loses A Job After She Sent Messages Using Abbreviations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations by lastchild: 10:09am On May 10, 2021
there's an NGO I want to register it's name, the issue is that the abbreviations of the name is "JTF" and we all know there's an existing name for JTF which stands for "JOINT TASK FORCE" from the police force

though my NGO is different in name but the same in abbreviations, can it accepted to be registered
Re: Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations by Polaris1: 11:17am On May 10, 2021
Yes.
CAC is concerned with the full name of your NGO.
Furthermore, there are even JTF with appendages registered.

1 Like

Re: Can I Register An NGO With This Abbreviations by lastchild: 2:00pm On May 10, 2021
Polaris1:
Yes.
CAC is concerned with the full name of your NGO.
Furthermore, there are even JTF with appendages registered.
thanks alot for this information

(1) (Reply)

A Call To Anyone Looking For A Transcriber. / Subject / Setback Of One Man Business Company: Hy Construction Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.